Chapter Twenty-Five

Jaslin was sat in the long grass, stroking her hand over her bump as she waited for Sandor to finish off packing up the camp. The sight of her messy red curly hair, pale skin and rosie cheeks was almost to distracting for him though.

"Quit day dreaming woman and give me a hand" Sandor finally grunted.

Jaslin rolled her eyes at him and gently stood up from the ground. Flashing him an obviously faked smile, she picked up her bag and placed it on her horse.

"What I have told you about rolling those eyes at me woman. Have you not forgiven me yet?"

"And what are you going to do about it" she smirked and rolled her eyes again.

"I'll punish you woman, don't think I won't".

"Being stuck in this situation with you is enough punishment" she yawned.

"There's other ways I can punish you. So don't push it" he growled into her ear as he suddenly came up behind her and grabbed onto her hips.

Jaslin felt a shiver run down her spine as his breath touched her neck. As he continued to breath heavily on her, Jaslin closed her eyes and felt a pulsating feeling between her legs, her body was begging for him, but her mind was still too angry. Sandor could see the effect he was having on her and chuckled lowly into her ear.

"Fucking hell woman. I still make you so desperate and weak. Bet you're all wet between those sweet thighs, just waiting for me to come and taste" Sandor growled as he ran his hands up her body until they cupped onto her breasts tightly.

"Even your tits have grown, fuck, I bet you wouldn't hate me so much if I sucked on these little hard nipples?" He continued on as he began to twist on them and Jaslins breathing became more heavy.

"Aye, you'd fucking love that".

Quickly he moved his hands back down to her hips and lifted her off the ground, placing her on the horse with ease.

"I told you there were other ways of punishing you" he smiled as Jaslin looked back at him with shock and watched as he licked his bottom lip.

The pair had decided to carry on north west towards Riverrun. The Tully's looked over the land, and Jaslin hoped she would find word of Robb there.

After another's day ride, they stopped to make camp. They were only one more days ride to Riverrun and Jaslin allowed herself  to feel hopeful.

"When they executed Ned, I saw one of the men from the nights watch. He pulled Arya away from the execution. He was a friends of Ned so Arya must be safe, perhaps she is at the wall now with jon" Jaslin suggested as they sat by the fire and Sandor cooked two small fishes.

"Aye perhaps. They would have taken the kings road though, and that's a dangerous journey at the best of time".

"We would have heard something in Kings Landing if she was found or killed".

Sandor just shrugged at her and went back to tending to the food.

"I am thankful Sandor, for everything you have done. For getting me out of there" Jaslin announced in a softer tone now.

"Could have fooled me woman".

"A wife has to keep her husband on his toes" she smiled.

Sandor shook his head at her, but Jaslin could see the small smile creep across his lips. Smiling she spoke again and shuffled closer to the fire. "What shall we name the child then? My handmaidens use to tell me I could feel whether it was a boy or girl, but I have no idea".

"What about your parents names. No use using my families name, bunch of no goods"

"Erock or Tarla. I like that, but my brother too, what about Borick".

"Aye, their both strong names. I like Borick. Borick Clegane... sounds alright".

Jaslin smiled warmly at Sandor as he looked up to her. "Your over your anger then?" He asked.

"For now" she shrugged.

"Get here you" he growled and reached out for her, pulling her into his lap as she chuckled.

"Sandor Clegane you dirty old dog" she teased as he began to kiss and suck at the skin on her neck.

"You have no idea my lady" he grumbled into her skin.

"Perhaps you should remind me".

Sandor pulled back from Jaslin and placed his large hand on her baby bump for the first time ever.

"Can we, with my pup inside ya?"

"Yes, just be gentle to not press against my stomach".

"Well you best stay on stop" he hissed into her ear.

Jaslin began to laugh again as Sandor pushed his hand up her dress and entered her underdress. As expected she was already wet for him, and Sandor went on to quickly tease her sensitive bud with his thick, firm things.

"Sandor" Jaslin whispered as he pulled open her dress with his other hands and pulled her breasts free.

Sandor began to flick and twist her nipples with one hand, as the other remained deep between her legs. Jaslin was soon shaking in his lap, her back pushed flush against his chest as she began to moan softly.

"You missed me woman? Missed the things I can make you feel?"

"More than anything" she cried out as the tension inside her grew to a new level.

"Let me hear you say it woman, say out loud for all to hear" he commanded as he then entered two fingers deep inside of her.

"Fuckkkk. Sandor, I... I l-love you" she cried out as a sudden cooling rush ran through her body and she shook hard against him.

Sandor quickly turned Jaslin around to face him. Desperately wanting more of him, she practically ripped down his breeches and grabbed onto his hard manhood. At the touch of her small hand on him, Sandor closed his eyes and sighed heavily.

"Enough teasing woman. I need you" he groaned.

Jaslin wasn't going to make her man, her love, wait any longer and slowly leant up on her knees, before finally moving back down and allowing him to enter her completely. The sudden pain of him stretching her out was mixed with a mind fogging haze of pleasure. Gasping loudly, she clung onto his shoulders and brought her lips to his as she slowly began to ride up and down.

"Jaslin" he groaned between breathless kisses as she began to pick up the pace.

Jaslin leant back slightly, allowing him to see her breast bounce with the movement until he finally reached out from them, pulling her closer again and entering her nipple in his mouth. Sucking firmly on the hardened nipple, Jaslin could not stop her moans from vibrating across the Forrest floor. Soon she felt herself reach another release, but Sandor kept going as she grew more and more weak in his arms.

In that moment, she loved Sandor more than she ever had. Knowing that  he would always protect her and love her. No matter what their futures held, she found comfort in the fact that it would be with him. As she stared into his eyes and rested her for head against his half scarred one, Sandor let out a sudden loud groan and gripped tightly onto her bottom, forcing Jaslin down harder on top of him. Jaslin knew he had just split his seed inside of her, and she loved the feeling of it, knowing that only she could have him.

"You must always promise to love me like this Sandor Clegane" she whispered into his ear as he tried to calm his breathing down.

"Aye woman, you have my heart, that won't ever change".