Chapter Thirty-Five

"It's funny, I mean, how much bad luck can three people have. We should start out own brotherhood. The brotherhood with no luck" Arya continued to giggle madly as they began to leave the Vale.

"You've lost your wits girl" Sandor grunted.

"Well where do we head now?" She scoffed, trying to hide her laughter.

"North, we can read for Bear Island, we shall find some safety there. My lady mother was a Mormont" Jaslin replied.

"And how we gonna cross the waters woman?"

"I don't know Sandor, a boat. Hell, perhaps you will end yourself, put us out of our misery and we can use you as a float" Jaslin bit back, having finally had enough of his constant temper and coldness.

"Aye, anything for the two little Ladys" he grumbled.

Arya just looked between the two awkwardly. Jaslin could not bare it any longer though, she was tired, sore and hungry. Pulling her horse to a stop, she jumped to ground and began to unpack her bags.

"What you doing woman?" Sandor growled

"Making camp, I... we all need to rest".

"It ain't even dark yet".

"Really Sandor, thank you for enlightening me with your smart mind. By the gods what would I do without you" she hissed and began to make a campfire.

Eventually Sandor gave in and jumped from his horse. Arya had already got down and started practising her sword skills as Sandor walked over to the fire and pulled out some hard bread.

"You really wish me dead woman?" He asked her.

"You really hate me Sandor?" She asked back.

Sandor just scoffed at her and mumbled something under his breath. Jaslin wanted nothing more than to force him to speak with her, but she did not have the energy. She was also unensure on whether she was ready to hear what was on his mind and in his heart.

"Someone's coming, a large lady dressed as a knight and some younger biy" Arya suddenly announced as she camp back to camp.

"Cone here child, stay close" Jaslin ordered and waved her over.

Sandor was standing Jon and grabbing his sword when the stranger appeared.

"Seven Blessings" the large blonde lady smiled.

"What you want, who hate ya?" Sandor grunted with his hand on his sword.

"I am Brienne of Trath and this is my squire Pod"

"And you're Sandor Clegane... and yiu Lady Jaslin Frost" Pod gulped.

Brienne looked over the smaller child for a moment and sudden found Cateylns eyes looking back at her. "Arya? Arya Stark?"

"What do you want?" Sandor asked as he stepped in front of the girls.

"I swore to your mother I would bring you home to her" Brienne announced to Arya.

"My mother's dead" Arya shot back.

"I know, I wish I could have been there to protect her" she sighed

"You're not a northern" Arya replied, her hand now back on needle.

"I know, but I swore an oath to protect her" Brienne explained carefully.

"Then why didn't you?" Jaslin quickly hissed back.

"Your paid by the Lannisters. You're here for the bounty" the hound growled.