Chapter Twenty-Six

Sandor and Jaslin finally reached the castle of Riverrun by sunset the next day. They were quickly met by a large group of amoured guards, lead by one Ser Brynden Tully, the uncle to Cateyln Stark, and commonly known as the black fish.

"Hello Ser, I am Lady Jaslin of House-"

"I know who you are Lady Frost, or perhaps I should say Clegane now" the old man grunted as his eyes moved to Sandor.

"Yes, well I am looking for Robb Stark. He is like a brother to me as we grew up together at Winterfell. I have just escaped Kings Landing thanks to Sandor Clegane... my husband. I am also with child and wish to return to my family".

"Aye child, no need to go explaining yourself. Robb ain't here though, he left the previous day to marry my stupid nephew to one Walder Freys daughter".

"Do you know if they have had word of Sansa or Arya. Sansa fled the captial after the Kings death and Arya I have not seen since Ned Starks unlawful killing".

"No child, there's been no word. Robb assumed you girls dead after word from the captial stopped some months back".

Jaslin looked down and sighed heavily. She was so exhausted and now a new worry developed inside her mind, where were the girls?

"You need some rest. I'll have a chamber set up for you. You can leave tomorrow for the Twins with some supplies".

"You are too kind Ser" Jaslin smiled with saddened eyes.

The chambers provide to Jaslin and Sandor was far nicer than they had been use too these past few days. There was even a fresh and warm bath ready and a table laid out with food and wine.

"When was the last time you bathed?" Jaslin asked Sandor.

"Damned if I remember" he scoffed and began to pull of his amor.

Jaslin sat at the edge of the bed and kicked off her riding boots and Sandor quickly stripped naked and stepped into the bath.

"Would you like some food?" She asked and walked over to the table.

"I want you, naked and wet in this tub with me" he chuckled.

Jaslin smiled at the man and gracefully walked over to the tub. Slowly she pulled down her torn dress from the previous night and left it to slip down to the ground, she then did the same with her underclothes until she was left completely naked.

"Look at this bump, with my pup inside" Sandor smiled as he placed his hand on her stomach.

"You prefer me more round Clegane?" She teased.

"I prefer you naked".

Jaslin laughed at his bluntness and slowly stepped into the steaming water.

"Seven that feels good" she sighed as she rested back into the water at the other end and rested her feet on Sandors chest.

"Aye" Sandor grunted as he grabbed a sponge from the side and began to clean her feet and legs.

Once her toes were sparkling clean, Sandor kissed the tip of each small toe and then sucked on the larger one. Jaslin just laughed at him and kicked water in his face with her free foot. She then carefully moved up the bath, until she was sat on Sandor laps. With the sponge still in his hand, Sandor pushed it between her legs and began to clean her womanhood. The feeling made her lust for him instantly, but she then quickly decided that tonight, she was going to take control.

With a much force as she could apply, Jaslin pushed back on Sandors shoulders and grabbed the sponge from his grip.

"Tonight, you do as I say Clegane" she hissed and slowly began to wash his shoulder, chest, stomach, legs and the his manhood.