Chapter Sixty

20 Years Later

"It is so good to see you again" Sansa beamed as she and Sandor greeted Thistle and Arya at Black Water Bay.

"It has been the most wonderful adventure" she laughed and ran into the arms of her father.

"Aye, well perhaps you will stay for more than fortnight this time" he grunted.

"Indeed. Your father is not getting any younger" Sansa smirked.

"Speak for yourself woman".

"Father, she is our Queen. How many times must I tell you not to speak to her in such a manner. I am so sorry your grace".

"Please, your father is likely the only man who could get away with it. Plus, he has always been a grump. And how many times must I tell you to call me Aunt or Sansa".

"Always just one more time" she giggled.

"Very well, but there are some more important matters to discuss inside. Shall we?"

"Oh yes, and I must tell you all about Bravoos. I met the most interesting men called Jaqen".

Once inside the royal apartments, the four of them sat by a table filled with wines and food. Sansa did not speak until Tyrion arrived though.

"Lords, this must be serious" Thistle giggled when he walked inside.

"Nothing to fear, but we do need to speak. For the last two years you have been exploring the world with Arya. Learning about the different cultures and becoming rather skilled in sword work, from what I hear at least. Yet you father is now in an older age. I have therefore welcomed him to move into the Red Keep, and now this is where you come in. As you know sweet child, I have never married or had my own children. You have brought more than enough joy into my world and your mother was a sister to me. I therefore ask you to now remain in the capital, become my lady in waiting. One day your father will leave this world and so will I. The seven Kingdoms will need a new ruler, someone kind and clever. Someone like you".

"Me?!" She gasped.

"You. If it was not for your mother we would not know we peace we now have. I see so much of her in you. Sandor has done so well in bringing you up to become the woman you are, but now I feel a woman's touch is needed. If you agree, you will remain here with me, spend time with your father in his later years and learn the ways of becoming Queen. I fear there is no one else better suited".

"So, what do you say?" Tyrion smiled.

End

So there we have, another story comes to an end

So there we have, another story comes to an end. Not to fear though, I still have my other sandor story, Secret flames, which will be picking up in the days to come. There is also my Rory fic, Sail Away With Me. Going live after this is my Sandor AU story, Our Love. Check that out and let me know what you think. Happy Reading x