Chapter Eighteen

For the last three nights, Jaslin had not seen or heard from Sandor. He no longer slept in her chambers, not that she cared, and Jaslin tried to keep herself busy by entertaining Sansa.

Today was king Joffreys day of birth. The day had been planned and filled with events. Jaslin knew Sansa was desperate to not attend, but there no way out of it, so once they were dressed, the two girls were lead to the sun terrace for the morning events.

As the sun lazily rose in the new morning sky, Sansa and Jaslin stood next to Sandor Clegane, just to the side of the king on his comfy chair. This had been the first time Jaslin and Sandor had seen each since the argument, and still now he behaved coldly to her, never looking at her and playing little mind to her presence.

By mid morning they had watched three Meele fights, where one man had died. Next Sandor was called up to fight against some knight who Jaslin had never heard of before. Still, Jaslin stood and watched, not allowing any expression to escape her face as the clang of sword on sword erupted through the air.

As expected, Sandor quickly won the match, which even resulted in the other knight falling from the roof terrace and to his death.

"You must be proud of your husband, Lady Jaslin" Joffrey smirked as Sandor came back to his place by the king.

"Yes your grace. He is so strong and brave" she replied in a flat weak voice.

"Well kiss him then, show him your gratitude" he laughed.

Jaslin felt her entire body freeze at the thought. She was still so angry with him, but she knew she could not deny the kings order.

"Of course your grace. Forgive me" she sighed and walked over to Sandor.

Sandor was glaring at her the entire time as a few small chuckles could be heard from the lords and ladies around them. Jaslin tried to ignore them all through, as she placed one hand on his chest and reached up to quickly peck his lips with hers. Sandor quickly acted in a way she hadn't expected though. Grabbing her bottom tightly, he forced the kiss to last longer as he shoved his tongue in her mouth.

When they parted the King looked truly happy with himself. "At a dog" he cheered.

At lunch time, a luxurious feast was held upon the roof top. The sun was high in the sky now, and Jaslin could feel it's heat waves burning her skin as she sat down with no cover. She had expected Sandor to remain by the Kings side, but surprisingly, he came and took a seat next to her, two tables away from the royal table. Sansa was sadly forced to sit with her husband to be, and looked like a scared mouse the entire time.

"You still ain't talking to me then?" Sandor grunted once the second course was taken away.

"I have nothing to say" she shrugged without looking over to him.

"That's a damn first" he scoffed and poured himself another glass of wine.

"I should have made sure you were safe earlier on. I know you think I don't care, but you're wrong woman. I do. I wouldn't have gone after you if I didn't and I certainty wouldn't have been sleeping on my own these past nights if I didn't".

"Your actions speak differently to you words ser" she replied with no level of emotion.

Suddenly Sandor grabbed onto her hand and pulled her up from the table. As everyone watched, including Joffrey and Cersi with amused faces, Sandor dragged Jaslin back inside the red keep. He didn't speak a word until they reached the privacy of her chambers, where he slammed the door shut and then finally let go of her.

"Have you lost all your wits" Jaslin asked loudly as she rubbed the wrist Sandor had been pulling on.

"Aye girl, and it's you I blame. The King and his mother would have loved that little show so don't fucking worry about that".

"Fine, but why did you drag me here?"

"I need you to quit acting like some cold little lady. I need you to forgive me".

"Tough, I do not see why I should" she shrugged and crossed her arms across her chest, causing her breasts to move upwards which Sandor had to fight to not look at.

"Becuase I'm a man Jaslin, and I made a mistake. I can't deal with you hating me so woman. Can it not just go back to how it was before?"

"Oh, you mean when i was forced to marry you and was, sorry, are being held captive under order of the King and his fucking mother".

"Jaslin" he groaned.

Jaslin remained silent this time as she leant against the wall and watch as Sandor struggled.

"It ain't ideal" he finally sighed.

"No shit" she scoffed back.

"But I know you found some level of happiness with me woman. Those two weeks after we wed".

"Perhaps I did, but you let me down. I can not trust that you will not again. You are his puppet, his dog as you say. I fear not even I can change that".

"I fucking love you woman. What more do you want from me. Blood?!" He roared and charged towards Jaslin like a wild bull.

Jaslin glared back at him with no fear as he grabbed her hand and pinned her against the wall. "Go on then, you know you want to, we both know you want it" she hissed with poison.

Sandor growled lowly as he quickly threw Jaslin over his shoulder. Storming towards the bed, he threw her down into the mattress and then began to pull at off her dress, ripping the material from its hem until her bottom half was completely bare. The two continued to glare at each other with complete anger as Sandor pulled apart her legs and then quickly dived his face inbetween them.

Within seconds Jaslin was moaning as he swirled his tongue around her sensitive bud. Soon, she then felt him slam two fingers deep inside of her.

"Seven fucks" she cried out loudly and tried to move back in the bed.

Sandor had hold of her hips though, and wasn't letting her move anywhere. Mercilessly, he continued to lick and poke as she grew more wet and struggled to remember her own name. At the moment she finally felt the cooling release, Sandor quickly pulled down his breeches and slammed himself inside of her.

"You act like you don't want it" he hissed with each trust of his groan.

"But your fucking love it" he continued.

"You can't get enough of it" he added and slammed himself deeper inside of her than ever before.

Jaslin thought she was going to faint at the last movement as she gasped out for air and dug her nails so deeply into his chest that he began to bleed.

"You fool yourself" she groaned.

"I hate you" she added as he pounded into her again and she quickly moaned out his name.

"Liar" he snarled into her neck and suddenly stopped moving, leaving himself inside of her as he sucked her neck.

"Sandor" he whimpered, desperate for him to continue.

"Want me to carry on? Stop fucking lying woman. Tell me the truth".

"I did" she cried.

"Liar" he shouted back and quickly grabbed one of her hardened nipples and twisted it until she cried out in pleasure.

"Please sandor"

"Say it woman"

"I love you. I fucking love you. I love you more than I could believe possible. I always will do" she cried as he suddenly began to move inside of her again.

Jaslin cries and moans of pleasure were louder than ever before now. She had thought Sandor had shown her pleasure the previous times, but this, this was an entirely new level and she never wanted it to end.