Chapter Nineteen

Sandor and Jaslin did not return to the Kings birthday celebrations until the evening feast. After finally confronting each other and then making love for hours, they had bathed and lay within each other's arms.

Jaslin expected his softer touch to change when they returned to grand hall, but this time it didn't. As they walked through the double doors, Sandor held onto her hand and squeezed softly. He then sat her down at her table and returned to his place by the king.

"You're an odd dog Clegane" Joffrey chuckled as he walked over.

Sandor didn't say anything as he took to his place and moved his eyes to Jaslin. After the evening celebrations, Sandor escorted Joffrey back to his royal apartment and then head back to Jaslins chambers, where she was waiting naked in bed for him.

"How did you end up in his service?" She asked sleeperly as he rested his head on her chest after another long session of love making.

"Most families came ancestors so far back that nobody can prove them liars. Not House Clegane though. My grandfather kept the kennels for the Lannisters at Casterly Rock. My grandfather saved the Lannisters lords life, Tywins father, when he found himself cornered by a lionness, who did not care that he wore her on his sigil. As a reward the Cleganes were given land and a keep. My grandfather took the three hounds which died fighting the lion as our sigil. When Tywin became Lord of Casterly Rock, he wanted more from his former kennelmasters. I gutted my first man at 12 for him. My father wanted a knight in our family though, and despite my own proven strengths, my brother Gregor had become an unstoppable force of strength and fighting abilities. So my father felt he had found his knight in Gregor, who at 13 towered over enough men that they started to call him the mountain. Through recommendation by Lord Tywin my brother was therefore appointed a knight at a young age.  Not long after my father mysteriously died in a hunting accident and my brother became Lord of the Clegane land and all its gold and belongings. That same day I left my home to take service at Casterly Rock".

"And that's why you won't let anyone call your knight or Ser, because of your brother?"

"Honour, glory, it's all just lies to make idiot boys want knighthood, and idiot girls to spread their legs for them. Killing is what makes a knight, and lots of it. I don't need some title to prove it through".

"You're not just a killer Sandor" she whispered as she ran her fingers through his thin hair.

"Oh yeah woman. What am I then?" He snorted and rolled onto his front and began to suck on one of the nipples.

"Mine. My man, my husband... My, fuck, my love" she moaned as he began to tease her body.

"Aye woman, I'm yours alright" he smiled before slowly crawling down her body and inbetween her legs.

The next morning Jaslin woke up alone. She assumed Sandor had left for his duties already, or after a small breakfast, she dressed and went to see Sansa.

"I was worried for you yesterday, with the hound. God's, it must be so awful for you" Sansa sighed as they walked through the gardens towards the Weirwood Tree.

"He is not all bad. Do not worry about me though sweet Sansa. I feel we might find some rescue soon".

"How?" Sansa gasped quietly.

"I have heard word in the keep, word that Lord Stannis is currently on his way to sack the city and overthrow the king. If this is so and he is successful, I believe we shall be left unharmed and possible return to our family. It is a long chance Sansa, so you must not raise your hopes to high, but it is something to pray for at the very least".

"I shall pray for nothing else" Sansa nodded as they finally reached the tree and knelt down by its old large roots.

Once again, as the day drew to a close, Jaslin waited for her husband to return. When he finally arrived, Jaslin lay naked in bed, laying on her stomach as she read a book on the history of Kings Landing.

"God's woman, do you wear clothes anymore" Sandor scoffed when he approached her.

"If my naked form offends you dear husband, please forgive me and allow me to dress" she smiled.

"Don't you fucking dare" he growled as he kicked of his boots and pulled off his armor before crawling on the bed.

Jaslin didn't speak again as he hovered over her and quickly buried his face in her neck. Sandor soon had her moaning and whimpering as he teased her nipples and ran his hand between her legs.

"Get on your knees woman" he ordered as he moved away and pulled Jaslin into the position.

Jaslin ended up with her face flat against the bed and her bum stuck up in the air. Sandor then moved up behind her and began to lick and suck all around her exposed areas. Soon He added the use of his fingers and began pushing two of them inside of her and she cried out in pleasure.

"I could send the rest of my life with my head between these fucking legs" he growled as he lent up onto his knees and pushed his breeches down.

Jaslin only wiggled her bum in response and giggled as he spanked her hard.

"You're torment woman" he laughed as he rubbed the tip of his hard manhood over he entrance.

"Says you" she groaned as she tried to lean up on her hands, but Sandor only pushed her back down again.

"You're always desperate for it aren't you. Can't get enough of it. Well perhaps I've changed me mind. Might just have a drink and go to bed" he shrugged and leant back.

Jaslin quickly turned around and pushed him back into the bed.

"You'll do no such thing husband" she glared with a wicked smile as she quickly leant down and took his hardness in her mouth.

Sandor became instantly weak as he sank down into the mattress. Jaslin was forcing herself to take more and more of him in her mouth, and almost gagging as his tip hit the back of her throat. She didn't want him to finish just yet though, and slowly moved her  mouth back off him. Sandor could only watch as she moved herself on top of him and slowly, pushed herself down into his hardness.

Almost like a wilder beast, she began to bounce and grind on top of him, faster and harder with each movement. Feeling him stretch her out as her breasts bounded up and down with the movement, she was soon moaned louder. Sandor wanted to kick it up a notch though, and with one quick movement, he had her back on her hands and knees as she knelt behind her and ploughed himself into her with such force, that if he did not have told of her hips she would have gone flying across the room.

From this position, Jaslin could feel him entering even deeper inside, and it was causing her entire body to shake. She then felt another odd sensation, as Sandor pushed his thumb into her bottom and began to move it in and out.

"Fuck Sandor" she cried out as her eyes rolled into the skull and she felt herself release completely.

Sandor didn't stop though, and only continued on making Jaslin come another time before he finally reached his own release and split his seed into her.

"We might need to start being a bit smarter with all this sex" Sandor grunted once they had finally calmed their breathing and flopped into his other arms.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, we're fucking nonstop, which I ain't complaint about, but you're gonna end up pregnant if we ain't careful" he tried as he ran his finger tips over the soft skin of her arm.

This had taken Jaslin by surprise. The thought had not even crossed her mind, she was enjoying it too much and when they werent together, Jaslin sent her time worrying about other things. Yet now as she laid in bed, their sweaty bodies stuck together, Jaslin could not remember the last time she bleed.