Chapter Thirteen

Sansa and Jaslin were returning from a morning walk in the gardens when Sandor appeared behind them. Arya was with her dancing teacher, and neither girl had seen or heard from Lord Stark all day.

"May we help you?" Jaslin asked with a cold and neutral tone as he walked over to the girls.

"I've been sent for you both. Queen wishes to speak with ya" he smiled as he licked his bottom lip.

Jaslin could sense the fear in Sansa as she stood slightly behind her and grabbed onto her hand. Sandor almost had a wicked gleam in his eyes as Jaslin studied his face and released something wasn't quite right.

"Run Sansa. Run to your chambers and lock the door" Jaslin whispered to Sansa.

Sansa looked at Jaslin with questioning shock. "Now Sansa" Jaslin insisted and then quickly charged at the Sandor.

At Jaslins charge, Sansa broke out into a run and disappeared down the corridor. Jaslin had obviously been unable to move or push Sandor, and he now had hold of her shoulders tightly as he pushed her up against the wall. "Have you lost all your wits woman?!" He hissed.

"What is going on?" she spat back and tried to shove the man off her.

"You're being taken to the Queen that's what".

By the time Sandor had led Jaslin to the Queen quarters, Sansa was already there, crying as a Lannister guard held her up.

"Get your hands off her. What is the meaning of all this?" Jaslin hissed as she wiggled out of Sandors grip and pulled Sansa into her arms.

"My husband, the King, passed away this morning. Not an hour after his death, your lord father plotted to take the throne for himself and have myself and my children locked away" Cersi announced coldly.

"No, that cannot be true. Ned loved the King, like a brother, he would never do such thing" Jaslin gasped as she shook her head and held onto Sansa tightly.

"Do you question your Queen? I know this may be hard to believe, but it is the truth. Lord Eddard Stark is a traitor. He has therefore been taken to the dungeons where he will remain until his trial. Now however, we must decided what is to be done with you and Lady Sansa".

"Arya, where is Arya?" Sansa cried.

"Your sister has not been found. She is assumed dead or to have fled the castle as a traitor. As you all know, traitor blood runs strongly within families" maester pycelle coughed under his heavy chains and robe.

"Nonsense, Arya is but a child, as is Sansa. You can surely not believe they would case or want any ill will against the crown. Arya is most likely hiding and scared somewhere. Send some of the Stark guards to find her, she is more likely to follow is she sees a familiar face" Jaslin disagreed.

"Child, perhaps you do not understand. Lord Eddard Stark plotted to take down the crown, his household guard are no more. He is a traitor" Little finger added now with a wicked grin.

"You grace, I plead with you. Let me speak with Ned-"

"Lady Jaslin, you have a sweet and kind heart. I know this, but I am afraid there is nothing to be done. You and Lady Sansa are to be held within your chambers, until the King and the small council can decided what is to be done".

Jaslin was offically wordless, it almost felt as though she left her body as she watched from the side as she and Sansa were dragged from the room and back to the own chambers. Only when Jaslin was pulled into her own room, did her spirit return to her body and he feel to her knees and cried.

"Girl... woman, don't be stupid you hear me. Keep your head down and she might let you keep it" Sandor was saying over and over again.

"Get out" Jaslin hissed as she placed her hands flat against the cold stone floor to try and calm the burning rage within her.

"Jaslin, you need to listen to me woman" he insisted again.

"I said get out" Jaslin yelled this time as she rose from the floor and glared at the man.

Sandor stood almost dumbfounded at the woman, unable to bring himself to leave, but also unable to stay.

"Don't you understand me dog, do I need to bark it. I said get out" she screamed and threw a vase towards him.

Finally Sandor was able to unfreeze his feet from where they stood and with one last look towards Jaslin as she feel back to the ground sobbing, he left her alone.