Chapter Fifteen

Jaslin had hoped that they would have at least allowed Sansa to join her as she dressed for her wedding the next morning. Instead, she was only surrounded by the handmaidens who flashed each other smiles as they helped her into the hideous dress.

"You look lovely m'lady" one of them smiled falsely as she took in her final appearance.

"Shall we just get this over and done with already" Jaslin sighed, not caring what or who the handmaidens would tell afterwards.

The wedding was held in one of the smaller rooms at the Sept of the seven. When she finally arrived, Jaslin walked down the aisle alone, with no father or brother there to give her away as the guests quietly giggled and smirked.  As she reached the top of the room, she curtised to her husband to be, and then turned to the septa as the crowd took their seats.

The ceremony was thankfully not as long as others she had attended before. Nonetheless, Sandor had glared at her with cold eyes the entire time.

As the septa now declared them husband and wife, Sandor placed his cloak around her shoulders and kissed her lightly on the lips. Jaslin had heard the snorts of laughter from the crowd as he did, and she could see Sandors jaw clench with anger in return.

After the ceremony, their was a small feast held on one of the roof terraces of the red keep. There was no grand speeches or gestures, just a simple but well prepared meal and drinking. By the time the eatting had finished, Sandor had raised from his seat to find more wine, leaving Jaslin alone. She had hoped this would have allowed her at least the opportunity to speak with Sansa, she had seen the fear on the child's face all day, and was desperate to try and reassure her. Jaslin was not so lucky though, as the moment Sandor had left her, King Joffrey came and took his place.

"He'll be taking you into his bed soon" he smirked with pride.

"I am his wife now" Jaslin replied without turning to the boy king.

"A man like that, well a dog really. God's, the thought of it, it must be terrifying for you my lady".

Jaslin was smart enough to know that she must give the evil boy what he wanted. He would only hurt her or possibly Sansa if not, so sighing heavily, she finally turned to look at the  king.

"Thank you for your concern, your grace. I must admit to you, I do fear what is to happen. I can only pray to the seven that he does not hurt me too much".

"Yes well, perhaps we should get it over and done with. Shall I call for the bedding cermoney to begin?"

Jaslin felt her entire body grow cold at the thought. She was already worried about what would happen later on, but she was terrified of having to partake in the bedding cermoney, having all those men touch and laugh at her as they ripped of her clothes for her new husband.

"They Ain't gonna be no bedding cermoney your grace. She's my woman now, any man that touch's her will taste my steel" Sandor suddenly grumbled from behind them as he stood drunkenly.

"Your grace, please, let me apologise for my husband's words. I fear the wine-"

"No, Sandor is a dog and protective of his bitch is all. Go on the dog, take your bitch to bed" he scoffed.

Again, Jaslin would practically feel the burning rage oozing off Sandor, but he did not speak another word to.the boy king. Grabbing her arm, he pulled Jaslin from the table and practically dragged her away from the roof terrace. Once they were no longer in sight, Sandor quickly released her and began storming towards her chambers.

Sandor was the first to enter and went straight to her table and poured a glass of wine. As he quickly guppled down the sweet red liquid and poured another glass, Jaslin nervously began to untie the ribbons on her dress.

"What you doing girl?" He grumbled when she stood in only her under skirt and corset.

"I am you wife" she sighed as she turned around to face him and began to undo the strings at the front of her corset.

Sandor watched her for a short while, unable to look away from her soft pale skin and bursting chest. Finally, he closed his eyes and sighed heavily.

"Stop that girl. I ain't touching you".

"But-"

"No buts, I ain't forcing myself on you. I'll sleep in your bed, but I won't touch you until you want me to do".

"And if I never?"

Sandor sighed again as he moved from the table and walked over to her.

"There was no saving Lord Stark. He'd played the games down here and lost. There wasn't nothing any one could have done, so I did my duty and kept my head" he spoke more softly now as he towered over her.

"It's doesn't matter, not anymore. I can only try and keep Sansa safe and pray Arya is alive and well. What happened has happened".

"And you hate me for it?" He asked and placed his finger under her chin, pulling her up to look at him.

"I've told you before, I don't hate you Sandor Clegane. I just, I feel nothing now" she shrugged and gently placed her hand around his finger and moved it away.

Slowly, she got back to trying to untie her corset, the strings were hard though and she was struggling more and more.

"Come ere" Sandor grunted and pulled out a small knife and carefully sliced it down the strings on her corset. Quickly the tight garment sprang open and then fell to the ground, leaving Jaslin stood topless in front of him.

Sandor couldn't take his eyes of her perfectly round and perky tits, feeling weaker and weaker with each moment. Jaslin just stood there however, studing the man's face as he stared at her naked body. Finally, Sandor could not stop himself and gently rubbed his thumb over her small and hard nipple.

Jaslin didn't cry or scream or run away. Closing her eyes, she tried to steady her breathing as he now pinched at the nipple and then squeezed the entire breast.

"You want me to stop?" He asked as he reached for the other breast and began kneading them firmly with his large hands.

Jaslin remained silent as she kept her eyes shut tightly and tried to fight the tinglingly sensation that was growing between the legs.

"I asked you a question girl" he growled this time and suddenly twisted both nipples.

"Ah, fuck. Do as you want, I don't care" she hissed.

"Oh, so you wouldn't care if I did this?" He smirked and suddenly threw her over his shoulder as he stormed to the bed and flopped her down into the soft mattress.

Jaslin kept her silence though, refusing to give in to the man who stood over her on the bed. Finally, Sandor began to  crawl on top and gently kissed down her neck. This made it harder though, despite her anger towards him, Sandor always seemed to make her weak and desperate. Biting her lips to hide her potential moans and cries, she looked down as she watched Sandor begin to suck on her nipple.

Finally Jaslin cursed out with a cry. This quickly caused Sandor to stop as he get out a low chuckle and moved back up the bed, bringing his face close to hers.

"Like I said, not till you ask for it. Now, good night wife" he whispered into her ear and flopped down on this side at the end of the bed, as Jaslin lay panting next to him.

"Good night" she sighed.