Chapter Eleven

"During the reign of the Targaryens, the walls of the Hall were decorated with the skulls of dragons, from the largest to the smallest one. However, after my father's rebellion, the skulls were removed and spentto the cellars of the Red Keep" Joffrey too Sansa as the wondered around the large grand hall.

"Can we go find then on day?" Arya whispered to Jaslin as they continued to practise dancing in the centre of the hall.

"Perhaps if you behave and keep practising" Jaslin giggled back and started leading Arya around the room again.

"I don't understand why she needs lessons from you. She spends nearly every day with that dance teacher" Sansa scoffed as they walked back towards them.

"I hate dancing. I want to learn to use a sword. Like you Jaslin. It's not fair". Arya moaned.

Jaslin rolled her eyes at the pair of them and caught Sandor staring at her. Of course, he was with them, he followed the Prince around everywhere, but he and Jaslin had not seen or spoken to each other in nearly a week. Jaslin almost felt a shyness now seeing him, but tried to ignore it as she turned back to Arya.

"Even the greatest warriors need to learn how to dance Arya. Dancing requires strength and clever foot movments, just like fighting with a sword. They are both dances".

Arya rolled her eyes at her as Sandor scoffed in the background. 

"It's true" another voice announced behind them.

"Ah, Ser Jamie. Perhaps you could be so kind as to help me prove a point to the girls" Jaslin smiled out.

"And dance with a beauitful lady such as yourself. It would be an honour".

There was no music in the room, but soon their feet moved in perfect unison as they danced around the hall.

"You see my feet Arya? I use the same fast and light movements when dodging attacks" Jaslin called out.

Arya sat down into the ground and studied their feet as Sansa looked on with an almost proud feeling, that was her adoptive sister, dancing prettier than lady before.

Finally the pair stopped and Jaslin twirled over to Arya. "So little one, what do you say?" She laughed and held out her hand.

After supper that night, Jaslin returned to her room worn out. Pouring a glass of wine, she flopped down onto the cushion sofa and glazed out of the window. She did not know how long she had been there when a knock sounded on her door. Sighing, she put down the glass and walked over to the door.

"People will keep talking if you continue to pay me these night time visits" she smiled as she opened the door to find Sandor Clegane stood there.

Slowly, she moved to the side and allowed him to enter. Storming through he went straight for the table and poured a large glass of wine, downing the liquid straight away. Jaslin had smelt him the moment she opened the door, booze, he was obviously drunk and most likely in a foul mood about something.

"You been avoiding me girl?" He grunted as he poured another glass and Jaslin closed the door.

"No and you obviously know where to find me" she shrugged and leant back against the door.

"Come ere" he growled this time and quickly downed his second glass of wine.

"Why?"

"So I can play with you the way you do me".

"You're drunk Clegane and you stink. When did you last bath... or sleep".

"Run me a bath then" he laughed wickedly and went for another glass.