Chapter Forty-four

"What are you up to?" Jaslin asked with a smile as she found Sansa quickly sealing a letter.

"Jon failed us" she hissed without looking up at her.

"He did his best. We have a good number and plenty of seasoned fighters. You cannot give up hope yet".

"Perhaps" she shrugged.

The next morning Jaslin, Sandor, Sansa, Davos, Tormund, Lady Lyanna Mormont and Jon rode out to set terms with Ramsay Bolton.

"You don't have to be here" Jaslin whispered to Sansa as Ramsay and his men approached just outside of Winterfell.

"Yes I do" she replied in a cold and empty tone.

"My beloved wife, I have missed you terribly. Thank you for returning Lady Bolton safely" Ramsay spoke first with a wicked smile to Jon.

"There's no need for a battle. Thousands of men don't need to die, only one of us. Let's end this the old way, you against me" Jon replied as Jaslin quickly turned to stare at Jon.

Jaslins worry of a one on one battle was quickly stopped when Ramsay let out a chuckle. "I've keep hearing stories about you. The way people in the north tall about you, you must be the greatest swordsman that ever walked, second to perhaps a secret love" he laughed again and turned to look at Jaslin.

Jaslin only glared back at the disgusting man, trying not to think about the effect his words would have on her husband behind her.

"Either way, I don't know if I'd beat you, but I know that my army will beat yours. I have 6000 men, you have what, half that?" He continued on.

"Aye you have the numbers, but will your men want to fight for you when they hear you would not fight for them" Jon replied.

Ramsay let out a small chuckle again and pointed at Jon. "He good, but are you really willing to put your honour before the life of your little brother?"

"How do we know you have him?" Sansa spoke up.

Ramsay turned to smiled at one of his men. Carelessly the man pulled out the head of Rickons Direwolf, shaggy dog, and threw it on the ground towards them. Sansa had to stop the burning threat of vomit in her throat, she would not allow herself to show any sign of weakness in front of him. He would never again scare her.

Just as Ramsay began to speak again, Sansa quickly interrupted. "You're going to die tomorrow Lord Bolton. Sleep well".

As Sansa pulled her horse away and began to gallop away from the group, Jaslin could not hide the smile of pride from her face, Sansa had finally grown up to become the strong and powerfully woman she was always meant to be.

Once back at Castle Black, Jaslin was sat on her bed in the private chamber room she shared with Sandor. She was pulling of her boots and wiggling her toes when he came inside.

"What was that earlier? A secret love?" He grunted and stood by the door.

"Words of poison from a snake" she replied calmly.

"You and Jon.."

"Jon and I are close. Before you there was perhaps a moment when we were too close, but Sandor, you are the only man for me. When we first separated after the red wedding, I came back here believing you were dead. Jon and I, we shared a moment, but nothing happened and it latest shorter than Imps dick. Even when I thought you dead I could not be with another".

"You have a filthy mouth for a Lady" he finally smiled at her.

"Would you want me any other way?" She smiled back.

"I can think of about 100 different ways I want you just in this room alone. You promise me though woman, I have no need to worry about where you heart is?"

"Come here and I'll show you" she smirked.

Sandor quickly charged over to her and pushed Jaslin back into the mattress, placing himself between her legs and he dived his face into the nook of her neck.

"Tomorrow" he finally spoke, leaning back from her, but still pressing his hardened manhood into her body.

"We shall fight and win" she whispered.

"We?"

"Yes we. Have I not proven my skill in sword during our time together. You can't really believe I am going to let you men have all the fun" she smiled and wiggled her hips underneath him.

"We don't have the numbers, the odds ain't in our favour".

"Yes well then we shall go out together. I have lived in this word without you before Sandor. I would rather face a thousand deaths then have that again. Like you said, we need all fighters we can get. Lady Brienne of fuck Tarth can remain here and protect Sansa".

"Ain't no point in me trying to argue with you on this, is there" he scoffed.

"Nope, now come on. This could ever be our last night together".

Sandor didn't need to be told again and quickly smashed his lips against hers. As he pushed his tongue into her mouth, his hands began to roam down her body and undo the string on her breeches. When he finally had room, he pushed his hand inside and began to stroke his fingers over her womanhood.

"I wanna taste you" he hissed in her ear before quickly moving further down her body.

Before Jaslin could even say a word, Sandor had the clothes of her bottom off and on the floor. Desperately he pulled her legs wide apart and tickenly glided his fingers up her thigh, sending a shiver through Jaslins body. Without another word he suddenly dived his face down between her legs and Jaslin could instantly feel his tongue on her. Flicking, licking and sucking, Sandor mercifully drove Jaslin further and further to the edge as he body began to shake. She was soon crying out his name and moaning loudly as she ran her hands from his thinning hair and pushed herself harder against his face.

As Jaslin rolled her eyes back into her head and felt the cooling sensation of her release, Sandor began to push two fingers deep inside of her. Gasping for breath she tried to control her breathing, but it was no use and she was soon reaching another intense climax. As the intense sensation began to roll into one and Jaslin could no lo her think straight, Sandor finally moved back up the bed and flopped down onto his back.

Like a hungry wolf, Jaslin quickly began to pull at his own breeches now, stripping the material away until she had him completely bare.

"I fucking love you" she hissed as she moved on top of him and slowly pushed her body down, allowing him to enter her completely.

Sandor grumbled something back, but Jaslin could not make out the words as he gripped tightly onto her hips and began to push himself up further inside of her. Jaslin quickly began to bounce against the motion, moving forwards and backwards with her hands on his chest for balance.

After several minutes, Jaslins body became almost completely weak as she climaxed yet another time. Needing more and more of her though, Sandor quickly flipped their positions and as he knelt in front her, grabbing her legs and pulling them even further apart he continued to move himself inside of her. Jaslin then rested her legs on his shoulders as he hovered over her and kissed at her neck and breasts.

Shortly afterwards, Jaslin watched as Sandor tightly shut his eyes and trusted into her hard one last time. She knew he had just reached his own release as she grunted loudly and suddenly began to breath heavily. Slowly he opened his eyes, and whilst still inside of her, leant down and gently kissed her lips.

"We ain't dying tomorrow woman. I won't have it. You hear me".

"Yes my love" she only smiled back, but inside suddenly began to worry whether they really could survive.