Chapter Sixteen

As Jaslin awoke the morning after her wedding, she opened her eyes sleeperly and found Sandor staring back at her. She was about to ask him how long he had been watching her sleep, when she heard the nervous cough of her handmaidens.

"We're sorry my lady, we thought you would be awake".

"It is fine" she mumbled as she glanced at Sandor one last time before pushing the covers back.

"Breakfast is awaiting on the table and we have run you a hot bath, would you like some assistance-"

"No, leave us. I can eat and bathe unassisted just fine" she quickly interrupted.

The handmaidens shot each other slight smirks before quickly scuttling out of the room.

"And they say I'm hard and cruel" Sandor laughed with a husky voice as he pulled himself from the bed.

Jaslin hadn't realised it before, but as she watched him walk from the bed and towards the food, she found him completely naked.

"Can you not put some clothes on for breaking our morning fast" she sighed as she followed him to the table.

"Why? Ain't nothing you've not seen before and I'm your husband now woman" he scoffed and began to tear at the bread.

Jaslin sighed again as she rolled her eyes and sat at the other side of the small round table. They are in silence for some time, as Jaslin would occasionally look across and study his naked form, before quickly blushing and looking back down at her plate.

"Are you not required by the king?" She asked with no tone to her voice.

"I've been given two days off. An award for marrying you at his request" he smiled back wickedly as bacon grease ran down his half burnt chin.

Jaslin rolled her eyes again and looked out of the window.

"And that'll be the last time you roll those pretty eyes at me woman. I'm your husband now, and you'll treat me as such" he grunted.

"Whatever you say" she sighed without looking away from the window and the busy morning bay in the distance.

Once Sandor was finished with his food, he promptly stepped from the table and slowly moved into the filled bath tube.

"That was not meant for you" she groaned as she watched him from the table.

"Aye, it was meant for us. You want to bathe, go ahead" he smiled.

Jaslin knew he would be expecting her to blush or make some argument against it, but she would not give it to him. With a cocky look, she strutted over to the tube and quickly removed her silk nightdress before stepping into the hot water.

Just as she thought, Sandor looked at her with an amused shock, and gently moved back to give her more room. Jaslin carefully placed herself at the other end of the bath, inbetween his legs and facing directly at him.

"Come ere" he grunted.

"Why?" She smiled.

"Because you are my damned wife and so I can help you clean" he shot back.

Sandor didn't give her chance to respond before he quickly lent forwards and pulled her towards him. Jaslin tried to reposition herself as she felt Sandor hands run down the sides of her waist to her hips. Finally, she stilled as she sat with her back to his chest and her bottom pushed up close to his manhood.

As he grabbed a sponge from the side and began to rub it across her shoulders, Jaslin was thankful that he could not see her face, and the way her eyes closed when she felt his contact with her skin.

Gradually, Sandor glided the sponge across her chest, down her stomach and then slowly between her legs. When she felt him move the sponge between her thighs, she let out a small gasp and squeezed her eyes tighter.

"Open your legs" he growled lowly into her ear.

Jaslin didn't protest, wanting more and more of the contact as she slowly opened her legs wider. Sandor responded by running the sponge up her legs until she felt him run it across her womanhood.

"Sandor" she whispered without control.

"Go on woman, ask for it, you know you want it" he continued to growl in her ear as he dropped the sponge and began to run his fingers across her most sensitive spot.

"Please" she whispered.

"Please what?"

"I want it" she moaned louder.

"Want what?" He chuckled.

"You, I want you Sandor Clegane" she cried now as her legs began to shake from the feeling his fingers were causing.

Sandor quickly flipped her around so she was straddling him, and instantly buried his face in the nook of her neck. As he began to kiss and suck on her skin, Jaslin ground her body against his manhood with uncontrollable lust. Sandor had pushed his fingers back between her legs and began to move his fingers around in fast and firm circles.

"Sandor" she cried as she suddenly felt a cooling release explode from every part of her body.

Sandor wasn't finished quite yet though, and cautiously tried to take it further. As he moved his lips from her neck and looked back at the breathless and panting Jaslin, he moved his fingers slightly back between her legs and poked a single finger inside of her.

"You want that?" He asked her with a stern face.

"Yes" she hissed as he then pushed another finger inside of her, stretching her out more and more as he pushed deeper inside.

"You want me to fuck you?" He asked again.

"Yesssss" she cried as he began to pump his fingers in and out of her, faster and harder each time.

As Jaslins body began to shake again, Sandor removed his fingers from her and grabbed onto her hips.

"You sure?" He asked one last time.

"Y..Y..yes" she breathed with her eyes closed.

"Open your eyes" he commanded.

As Jaslin cautiously opened her eyes, Sandor moved her body slightly and the  slowly guided her down as he entered inside of her. At first, Jaslin only felt pain as the size of his manhood pushed her apart. Jaslin whimpered from the pain and dug her nails into his shoulders. Sandor knew she was in pain, and he wanted her to enjoy it as much as he was. So for the first time in his life he tried to be gentle.

With his hands still firmly on Jaslins hips, he slowly guided up her and the down again. Sandor didn't allow himself to enter her fully, wanting to work her up until she was comfortable enough for more. He's never felt anyone so tight before though, and he worried about hurting her.

Slowly, Jaslins eyes met Sandors with a glazy look. She was sucking on her bottom lip as she started to take control of the movement. Finally, her body had grown use to his size, and the pain was slowly fading into a deep pleasure. As she continued to take control, Jaslin began to move faster on top of him, moving deeper down each time to take more of him inside of her. She was no longer whimpering now, but moaning and hissing out his name as she nuzzled her face into his neck and bite at his muscular shoulder.

Sandor had moved his hands on her bottom as the bath water started to slip over the sides. The fact that this beauitful woman wanted him and equally enjoyed him was sending him over the edge. She felt incredible and he was soon growling and grunting himself. Within minutes, Jaslin felt a release rush through her body again, as she began to struggle to control the movements as her body grew weak. Sandor had to grab onto his hips again, and began to thrust himself into her harder. Jaslin thought she was going to faint from the intense feelings.

Soon, Sandors grip suddenly tightened on her hips as he threw his head back and grunted loudly. Jaslin was completely spent as he finished inside of her. Flopping into his chest, Sandor wrapped his arms around her small frame and kissed her.

"You alright?" He asked in a low whisper.

"Perfect" she smiled, not thinking about anything else outside of their chambers as for the first time in many months jaslin felt happy and safe in his arms.