Your Replacing Me!?!?

You awoke in your room at the avengers facility shifting into your wolf form stretching, Shifting back you walked into the kitchen walking into to get some breakfast preferably leftover pizza, looking at the clock reading 8:24 "No ones up?..." you looked around you assumed Steve and Bucky had been  taking a long resting day nap since they did come back from a mission so late hours ago following with Tony and Bruce tinkering around in the Lab, Though you were surprised Clint and Nat were the ones you always found in the living room "Your such a good boy!" You turned your head quick tilting your head you walked further down the hall in Clint's room seeing Clint, Tony and Natasha gathered around....A Dog "Who's this?" You scratched your head "Oh, hey! Mornin' Kiddo This is Lucky...He's not mine but he kinda is..." Clint said Smiling softly "I see.." Tony grinned "What's wrong Furball? What are you?.. jealous?" He smirked "What!? No..It's just I'm a bit upset that the pizza from last night is missing..." "My bad y/n I gave it to him he's a pizza dog.." Clint said ruffling his neck as the dog phanted happily Suddenly a spark occurred for the Billionaire. "O-Oh y/n I have a box down in my lab just go grab it for us please." You sighed "alright alright.." Tony spoke into his watch "Jarvis distract her/him for me would ya.." Clint grinned "Whatcha planning Stark?" "Let's make her/him think that we're replacing her/him I've never seen him/her jealous..Though we should get Barnes in on it since she's/he's closer with the soldiers...." Natasha grinned "Leave that to me.."

*Moments later*

"JARVIS YOUR BEING CHEAP RIGHT NOW TONY. SAID. IT. IS DOWN. HERE." You were annoyed "Okay so what you are basically saying is that Mr.Stark is that the clown from Stephen Kings novel is down in his lab?" "ARGHHH, NEVER MIND IM MOOCHING ON A POPTART! FROM THOR!" With that you heard a tennis ball come down the stairs to the lab.. you shifted to your wolf form only having it snatched by Lucky "Hey that was mine!" You chased him up the stairs to the living room "Hey Tony I didn't see the pizza down th-" you looked the dog drop the ball at Bucky's feet "Good Boy! Your so well trained and He smells good too!" You growled "What's wrong y/n?" Tony whispered to your ear "...Jealous?.."

"No! IronPrick!" You plopped onto the couch next to Bucky currently giving attention to Lucky, You nuzzled Bucky with your snout basically asking for attention... Causing Tony to chuckle into his hand "C'mon y/n your hoggin' the couch shift so that lucky can be up here." "Yeah and you know I don't like you in your wolf form on the 500$ couch anyway." Tony said smirking "That was because of a party stakeout, And you let me up here all the time!" Bucky jumped in "Yeah but you do shed a lot, I mean look at him y/n he's calm and neatly groomed And-" your ears twitched "Alright!" You shifted  back to human "I'm going somewhere else But gimme my tennis ball.." you held your palm out "C'mon y/n don't be like that Sharing is caring.." Clint said nonchalantly Bucky tossing the ball to the archer. You growled "Where's Steve? I'll go with him!"

You said annoyed with their behavior on defending the dog. Though with their thoughts on you, you sounded like a little jealous child they thought it was pretty cute to see this side of you Though they were dying to see your behavior with Steve, considering he was like the Alpha in the Avengers to you and your relationship with him next to Bucky was pretty close.. 

"Right here!" He said Walking out of the hallway with Natasha Confirming that Steve was in on it. "Hey there!" He patted his thighs smiling in your direction you shifted wagging your tail "Not you, The new guy Y/n!" Steve chuckled ruffling your fur at your embarrassed state embracing the Dog in his famous hugs. You loved his hugs they always felt comforting and loving you struggled at stifling a whimper having your ears tucked with your tail. You stayed in your wolf form it was a often a way to hide your emotions when not wanting them shown. Tony chuckled "Geeze Barton he's so well behaved considering that you just picked him up from his previous owner" he said winking at Clint You shifted human your face wide and mouth-dropping "WHAT?!" Natasha snapping a picture "Thats one for the book.." Tony was holding his sides laughing you began tearing up a bit it was more humorous and adorable than sad though in the avengers eyes you walked Towards the hall to Room only to have Bucky stop you "y-y/n calm down!" He chuckled "Nooo!" You said  whimpering and howling slightly with your no "You guys are replacing me! We're a family!" You said covering yourself in Bucky's torso
"S-Stop y-y/n.." Bucky hold his laughter "Mr.Barton, Ms.Bishop is outside waiting for the arrival of her dog." Clint smirked "Let her know we're on our way c'mon Lucky!" He barked plopping from the couch following Clint. You looked Seeing the Avengers Softly smiling at your state "It was a joke..Tony's idea!" Bucky said raising his arms you shifted growling bare teeth to Tony "Y/n it was joke! Right!? Haha? No?" "IM GONNA BITE YOUR ASS OFF!" "AHH!" You startled Tony making him run down the lab looking at Steve with a soft puppy look "You knew?" "Aww I'm sorry puppy it was kinda adorable seeing you be so needy though...C'mere I'll make up for it..." You Gave him a look "I Promise.." "Sit." You pointed to the floor seeing him sit on the floor criss crossed You shifted human sitting on his lap protectively your arms hugging his torso and your legs between his sides him he chuckled hugging back "I know I know..never again..puppy" He laughed resting his head on yours