Bucky needs some love too! 🥺

Bucky comes back very late from a mission and was not only feeling exhausted but....insecure.

4:45 am You turned over your sheets hearing your alarm go off

4:45 am
You turned over your sheets hearing your alarm go off. "Tch I forgot to turn this off.." you grunted annoyed setting it back on your nightstand turning over onto your pillow trying to go back to sleep..what felt like minutes. "Now I have to pee!" You sighed sitting up. You froze hearing footsteps and luggage dragging softly outside the door. You opened your door gently seeing a much taller figure freeze in his stance only to softly wave then speak with a raspy voice. "Hey pup..." His door closing with a thud. Bucky had been away for a week on mission with Clint and Pietro in Hungary and it was barely 5:00 in the morning you couldn't blame him and possibly the others for being so tired.
—————-
8:46 am
"Barnes still isn't up yet pup?" Sam asked pouring himself some orange juice handing you a glass. "No..they got here pretty late..." he nodded "No wonder we haven't seen him or quickster..." He grinned at The archer pouring himself his 4th cup of coffee rubbing his eye. "Well.." he sighed "I doubt he's gonna wanna get some training in then today and Since cap won't be back till tomorrow..I guess Its our day together for training!"  You sighed "Nooo!" If  Sam was the one who trained you he left you with jelly legs and thighs after an intense workout burning. "Shh.." you and Sam looked seeing Bucky wearing a hoodie followed with a pair of training shorts on. "Sorry.." you sank into your chair. "Surprised to see you up...thought you would've slept in longer.." Sam raised his coffee to his lips As Bucky softly ruffled your hair walking past avoiding your gaze, "I  am..stomach just needed some fuel was all....."
"No training today..." He pointed to Sam referring to you. "Oh..Then did you want to uh-" You grabbed his left hand feeling it tense up.. "Maybe later pup okay?..."

he breathily chuckled seeming nonchalant

he breathily chuckled seeming nonchalant. "Uh-I'm kinda tired still..." he leaned grabbing his coffee beside Sam With his footsteps quieting down with his door closing hearing it click in place then lock. "Okay." He gently sat his drink down. "What's off with him?" Sam raised a brow. "He's feeling..something but it's not fear or...anything like that...I think....Sam I didn't make him mad did I?" He shrugged "Hasn't said nothing to me..And I haven't finished my coffee yet so It can't be me neither..." He grinned "Maybe he just wants some space...could've been one hell of a-" You jumped as the two of you turned from Clint's erupted snore only to quiet down again. "mission..."
———————-
Sam, Natasha and Bucky and a still unconscious Archer were on the couch hanging out (Some on their phones) watching Avatar when Sam patted the Cushion for you to come sit with him since he had to be little more inviting hence Your mentor was away until tomorrow and the other one so far just seemed like he needed his space. You shifted wolf and rested your snout against Sam and you lower half onto Bucky's lap. Again..he tensed up then gently repositioned his arm away from you. He felt tense still When you looked up to ask him he Then sat up power walking into the kitchen. "Aaanybody want somethin' from the kitchen?.." You heard him opening the cabinet...grabbing what sounded like a bag of chips.
_________
9:32 pm It was now almost bed time for the Avengers after a very much slightly quiet dinner mentally thanking Sam for putting another movie (Robots) on and eating dinner out in the common room together. After you received a gentle thank you from Bruce for washing the plates you made your way down the hall towards your room till you stopped, your ears picking up a slam from the hall walking was Bucky holding a towel and avoiding your gaze looking very agitated when he sensed you walking towards him he sharply turned "I'm fine!.." he went to his room closing the door hearing another close from the bathroom inside His own room. You shifted wolf hearing what sounded like a towel being thrown against the wall with a grunt. You quietly opened his door seeing clothes thrown everywhere and his duffle bag and it's belongings scattered.  "Buck-" you knocked "Y/N...I'm just about to shower is all..."