QUESTION ANSWERED (Closed)

*picks up phone reads text*
"Why do the reader...say dad to cap?..."
You scoffed your face heating up. "Okay..." you chuckled saying it softly "I.....NEVER Called Steve dad!" You laughed pink faced The blond opened your door. "Did you call me?" His blue eyes gleaming "NO!" You shook your head.
"How bout me?" Bucky smirked. "NOOOO!"
————-Asked By Jcpokemon

Author: Well y/n doesn't admit it the love shows. Y/n has close relationship between the two soldiers...They are her/his mentors. Also I like to compare their relationship with Peter and Tony's except it's vice versa like how Peter wants Tony's love and to notice him and Tony does but doesn't show it or act it. while Y/n acts like a Tony and the mentors act like peter.......Also I wanted to use that Brooklyn nine nine thanks dad scene....

The blond walked sighing and smiling at y/n's remark playfully shoving Bucky

The blond walked sighing and smiling at y/n's remark playfully shoving Bucky. "W-Wait! Steve..." you grunted "They....Wanna ask you a question....." you blushed Bucky grinned "Oooo.." he teased "What's it say?" You handed him your phone before closing your tabs. "I don't know..." you walked in the kitchen grabbing a drink.
He looked at the phone analyzing it. "Huh?" He smiled "What I think of y/n huh? Well she's/he's my pupil! She's/he's smart, loyal, loving and kind! She/he always makes me feel safe if I ever have a nightmare..I love it when she/he wants to cuddle....Sometimes she/he can be just a puppy that wants that guidance and ....I feel like me and Buck here are those type!" He patted Bucky on shoulder While Bucky was smirking at you being embarrassed... "It helps and it's good..To have a young avenger here aside from Peter.." he smiled "Sometimes though...I did wish though that she/he would just stop stealing the peanut butter from the pantry..." He twitched a little annoyed Slightly scaring you...Steve was that type....You don't like him giving you eyebrows of disappointment....meanwhile Bucky was also laughing at you embarrassed expression change from that to fearful. You laughed awkwardly "Y-yes Captain! Ahaha!"