1/2 Your second Full Moon

It was now 12:33 in afternoon the Avengers haven't seen a sign of you leave your room since you got back from a mission with Clint and Thor. "She/He still hasn't came out yet!?....Like at all?!" Sam asked With Clint following. Natasha shook her head. "Wrong!" Tony walked in holding a tablet.

"I saw her/him early this morning in the training room." "What time? Cause me and These two were in there early.." Steve looked at Sam and Bucky the two nodded. "Um about two thirty-ish.." he shrugged. "That early?!" He nodded. "I found teeth marks in one of our punching bags...It might be cause this.." Tony flicked down his tablet showing today's whether, Tonight showing a full moon." Steve sighed. "Oh No..." he whined. "That explains a lot.." Bucky deadpanned.

"Should we go check on her?/him?" Sam asked "Maybe bring him/her some food?" He grinned Steve nodded "You two should let me go first though since last time." The blond spoke "In case..you know..." The last time a full moon was in session it was during a battle with Turkisha another wolf like you...Causing you to cause rampage among the avengers and take you to your death by imprint with Rumlow. Where he Almost completely killed Steve Until you and Turkisha's remains Of DNA completely merged aura and you gained a more beastly wolf form, saving him but almost dying and losing control due to being under Rumlow's imprint at the time...Only to have the captain himself break it and calm you down.....Steve was cautious but he knew that you wouldn't hurt him...As he told once before he doesn't feel scared or afraid of you. He trust you...
———-

You heard a knock smelling eggs, sausage and a blueberry bagel....you wanted to eat so bad but you felt terrified. "Pup?" You stared at the wall the door was locked, hearing Steve's voice. "It's okay y/n you don't have to deal with it yourself..What did I tell you before?" No answer. "Hmm?" He spoke again. "Y-you don't feel scared?" He smiled behind the door. "Now open it and please eat.." No answer. Bucky spoke... "If you come out You can have all my peanut butter bars..." "I appreciate the gesture but I can't-I don't want peanut butter I'm afraid of wanting something else.." Steve sighed

"C'mon kid I highly doubt you'd want to eat us.." Sam smiled softly. They heard a sigh. "Fine.....Only Steve can come in!" "What!?" Bucky spoke. "Y/n what am I chopped liver!?" Sam pulled him away. He heard a click he grabbed the handle and Steve brought the plate in closing the door behind him. He saw you hugging a pillow to your face.

"Don't be ashamed y/n..." You flinched feeling his hand run and caress your hair on the top. "I brought you breakfast..." He softly placed it on the floor looking at the clock "Er..lunch..." he breathed out a chuckle. sitting next to you on the floor against your bed. "Please?" He pleaded wanting to see how you were holding up. You softly glanced and looked up at him your eyes already looked wolffish and your teeth were already sharp especially your canines. You also had bags from lack of sleep. He cupped your face "we'll help you okay?" You hugged him. Eating the food being gone in seconds. "Thanks.." you went back to hugging your pillow. "Why have you been avoiding us?" "Steve remember I tasted human blood before...What if my inner wolf instincts break out I can't handle that.." He smiled raising a brow. "Can you shift?" You did.

Your wolf form now had more scruffy fur and looked more vibrant as well as your teeth now sharper and canines sticking out of your mouth. And you ears were sharp and tall. Steve padded his thighs. "I-I'm to heavy.." "Don't care.." you plopped yourself on him. A hand scratched your side making you roll over scratching your belly now you began to slightly kick your leg. This was the only time your animal instincts were truly going to come out. The door creaked as Sam and Bucky opened the door peaking in. "Psst how do I record?" He gave his phone to Sam.

"Slowly creeping up on you two. Bucky and Sam laying on your bed. "H-Hey!" You shifted trying to reach the phone as the super soldier curled up keeping it away from you laughing as your wet nose buried into his collar bone. "Your too cute though!" Sam laughed. "No!" You shifted human "....I'm not...." you sighed embarrassed. Bucky cupped your face. "What're you talkin' about? I think you look adorable!" He said smirking scratching behind your ears causing you to lean into his touch. Your head meeting his chest. Feeling drowsy. Your hair feels more....animal like..." he nodded "it's really really soft...."

Sam shrugged "All day you've been shutting out, only now you wanted to be held..." You looked up seeing Bucky steel eyes. "No!" You shoved him off you pushing him back onto the bed. Steve grabbed your hand softly "I told you it's okay! It'll be different! Bruce made sure to make you a numb medicine so when you transform it won't hurt as much.." "Oh..." "We're not letting you do this the wrong way....Now let me see your paws.." his blue eyes meeting your face with Steve's Bucky smiled. "*chuckled* paws..." Bucky grinned still laying on your bed.

"Staaopp!" You whined. "When did you go to bed?" "5:33...ish" "That late?!" Bucky sat up holding a captain America tsum tsum "I cant sleep! Wolves aren't supposed to have bedtimes Bucky! I tried But I kept having nightmares and dreams the felt so real Like I was running and hunting...it felt real..." Sam leaned against the closet door sitting down. "Why didn't you come get one of us..when you came back from your mission?" You sighed "What do you think?...I just don't wanna wake up and all of a sudden I get aggressive and attack or something in my sleep..." you rubbed your eyes. Bucky pulled you down next to him... "I-No!" "Yes." "Bu-" "Yes y/n.." "I'll sleep but you can't be in here!" You said with pleading eyes. "What if we just hang out with you we won't sleep..." Sam smiled. "Besides Steve's here ...So don't worry...I mean isn't he the one who pulled you out of that state?" You nodded saddened. Getting bad memories. Bucky saw this and pulled you down grinning. "DONT." He smirked. "NO!" He stuck his tongue out.

Coming closer You began to kick under him and wiggle and....He licked your face. "Ugahhh!" You said with him still pinning you. "Wolf kisses!" He said. "I hate you!...." you muttered grabbing the hem of his shirt wiping your face. He looked at his hand resting on your bed. "Your shedding way extra today.." The blond said wiping it off his shirt...."I guess your process is quick?" You nodded at Sam "Then we just have to prep our pup...." Bucky tugged your ear. Steve sat up "Y/n I'll be right back I'm gonna bring that book from downstairs in the lab..." Sam and Bucky grinned "No! Don't leave with them!" You whined.