Your first Chrismas 2/2

12:33 am
Tony yawned grabbing his phone squinting Lowering his brightness.
STEVE (CAPSICLE)
K, Cap everything is ready when you are.
                          Okay, Suit is in my closet?
Yes.
                                                         Okay

———
Steve gently sat his phone down rubbing his eyes.
You were currently with Bucky After he kept bugging you to sleep with him, even though you insisted on being by yourself. He was currently engulfing you. But you had to pee..like bad.

Steve threw on his Santa hat texting Tony to have the Cameras now active and record. He made his way to the common room first where the cookies were.

You shifted wiggling gently from Bucky's grasp. You dashed opening the door to the other bathroom in the hall as you didn't want to use his and wake him.

Steve gently placed the presents under the tree. Organizing them to look nice for the morning. You sighed seeing the tree's lights drawing you to them. Only to freeze at the sight in the hall "The plate.." you whispered to yourself examining the half empty (Or half full 😂) Glass and cookies. You shifting wolf quietly peaking to see Santa. You grew excited seeing him with an Oreo in his mouth still your tail thumped.

The captains heart froze he slightly turned seeing your purple eyes in reflection of the tree's light. "Santa.." you said in awe. You'd shifted human. To your surprise he gave you a thumbs up to your statement asking if it was him. "S-Santa?" He sighed "I'm sorry..I didn't mean to interrupt you..But ..um..just wanted to say thanks for comin' you don't have to say anything...You having to keep yourself a secret and all..But Um...Yeah thanks for bringing my family stuff...But I feel like I haven't been great...today.." You looked at the clock "Er yesterday technically...See I was upset..B-But Not with my Dads! I-I could never be mad with them.." Steve's heart fluttered. "It's just I used to have a brother..am older one..." You looked as he nodded still listening.
"He was all I had before he was taken...I just wish...that he could've been here to spend it with me..it would've been nice...I just felt so alone today...Seeing everyone around my home so happy..loving...laughing together..." Steve smiled warmly behind his white beard costume.

"And I just kept pushing away...But my dad...While we were hanging my ornament up...He was doing his best to cheer me up...oh man and my other paw...He did the same too he told me I was good...And I am...I think I realized something..I got my loving Dad and Dada.." You chuckled embarrassed. "And my brother...a falcon." You laughed You felt a soft glove on your hand gentle. Steve at this point was trying his best to not engulf you in hugs and kisses. He could send a text to Tony to have you retreat to the room back with Buck in order for him to leave. But he knew he was never going to get this moment..or this completely wide openly loving side exposed again..Well at least not for a while anyway...not like this. Steve deepened his voice. Clearing his throat. "Sounds like your minds made up then...Young man/lady...and so is mine...Your definitely on my Nice list.." He patted your head handing you a cookie . "Now off to bed with you...yes?" You smiled nodding. Walking. Steve wiped his eyes smiling "That's My Boy/Girl..."

————
You crawled back in bed under Bucky's arm as he greeted you with a murmur. You sat up kissing his cheek as he smiled. "I love you Buck.." nuzzling his side as he gently rubbed your neck playing with your hair. The door creaked you looked seeing Steve in his boxers. Softly smiling "I...can't sleep...In my room.." Bucky sat up. "Are you okay?" His voice raspy "I need a warmer setting.."

—————-
Steve pulled his blankets as did Bucky over the floor and on the couch. Their legs dangling off. Bucky smiled warmly patting his lightly fuzzed thighs to lay with him and the soldier. You crawled pulling the blanket over the three of you.
"Good night Steve...y/n.." He warmly smiled his eyes closed drifting. You kissed his stubble "Good night Dada..." His smile pulling to a grin, as it caught him off guard. He pull his arm forward draping over you and Steve. "Good night Dad.." You nuzzled under Steve's chin into his neck.

———-Your eyes widened seeing and hearings "Aws" from the others while Tony woke you with Peter in his pajamas

———-
Your eyes widened seeing and hearings "Aws" from the others while Tony woke you with Peter in his pajamas. "Everyone was asleep out here!?" Peter nodded "Mr.Stark...Tony said we should all do it...After all it is one year....So..Merry Christmas!" He smiled "Steve? Buck?" You gently shook them as they awoke. "You mean dad?" Bucky grinned you huffed Blushing "I've never said that...Don't know how many time we gotta run this!" They laughed.

————
"Aren't you gonna open mine?" Bucky glared seeing you hold it and put back down opening one from Loki. "Buck...It's soft!" "OPEN THE DAMN GIFT!"
"Merry Christmas!" Clint fell from the vent.

}{MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HANUKKAH AND HOLIDAYS AND MERRY NEW YEARS😂}{ BY THE TIME YOUR READING THIS MY ASS WILL BE EITHER ALSEEP OR AWAKE ITS 1:26 AM AS IM WRITING THIS SOOO GN LOL ❤️)( 🎄🎄🎄🎄👌😎