And even more-Ya know what it is..here's the headcannons...

•Steve owns a handbook that actually deals with raising a werwolf

•Yet you question whether it to be legit information (Even though it's been pretty accurate)

•Clint constantly asking you if twilight is accurate enough to with the werwolves

•Your response "Do you see me walking around half naked with tight ripped clothing? preferably Jeans?"

•If Bucky is annoyed or scolding you, It's gonna be in Russian. Leaving you with "What?" Or "Ha?"

•If your laying down half asleep with Steve you both create a story, one by one you two are adding characters and outcomes till you both fall asleep.

•Tony bought dog shoes and got you to wear them.

•A new thing Bucky learned when trying to put you to sleep when it's just him and you is teaching Russian to you with any word or sentence you want..

•You've ripped two of Steve's sweaters now thanks to Bucky.

•For your first Halloween, They dressed up and Bucky and Sam took you Trick or treating along with Peter.

•But Not before Steve explained what it was to you so wouldn't pounce on anyone like you did Tony during his prank.

•After the explanation it made sense that they were in costumes.

•Steve and you also were carving pumpkins together..But he didn't want you cutting the pumpkin open in fear of cutting yourself.

•Bucky casually using you as an armrest

•Tony secretly buys dog treats for you, Knowing which ones you want.

•Steve occasionally letting Tony give a treat to you without your knowing, Only because "People and Wolves shouldn't have it in their regular diet"

•One time you thought Bucky was a Werwolf because he felt "hairy" Only to remember he grows chest hair too. Leaving him hysterically embarrassed.

•If your really cold and theirs no blankets you shift wolf and snake yourself up into Steve's shirt

•Tony bought a dog whistle

•Bucky caught you eying a mail man out in the city.

•Sometimes during "Play" training Bucky sometimes secretly over exaggerates his injures from you to boost your confidence that he's indeed weaker than you.