PART TWO: "Da Sleepover!" WolfSpider (Freindship) and The super soldier trio

You glared at Bucky "You worry too much!" Bucky dramatically pointed to himself "I worry too much!?" You nodded "What's going on here?" Tony walked in "O-oh Mr.Stark!" "Hey kiddo!" "Can you take Bucky with you or something?! He freaking out!" "Nuh-Ugh!" You shook your head "Where's Steve!?" "Caps downstairs in the training room!" Tony said shrugging pushes Bucky down the hall. "Go with Cap!" Peter followed you toward your room. "But y/n This isn't the first time He's been over Buck!" He pouted "C'mon Pete lets go get started!" Bucky stopped in his tracks. "WAIT START WHA-" You closed the door on him. "Are you sure that was good idea!?" "Positive" You gave Pete a thumbs up. Turning to him smirking. "Now, that it's just us, we can start where we left off." Peter blushed. You both laughed. "D-Don't say it like that! Y/n!" He laughed.

———— Hours later 11:33 Pm
Tony smirked his prank was going according to plan. To him it was so worth keeping Nat and Clint shut by paying them. "Steve?" Bucky looked seeing Steve look at a picture on his phone Taken by Clint and Tony. It was you cuddled between them sleeping. While it was used for blackmail and harassing. Steve still kept it. "Steve?" He swiped the photo off his eyes phone quickly. "Worried?" He raised his brows to the blond. "No just paranoid from what Thor said earlier...." He shrugged and nodded in agreement. "Well don't worry I made a phone call to Wilson, He's on his way." "He is?" He started removing his gloves. "I told him what's going and he said he help us get our minds off it, Maybe watch a movie and drink or-" Tony walked in holding a tablet.

"Hey meatheads I was just checking up on the others and gotta say, Sounds like progress!" "What?" Tony smirked to Bucky "Well I'll just let you two both have a listen, I have these mics in our room, their used for break-ins but I accidentally activated our little pooch's" Tony pressed on the tablet. The three of them listening to your conversation with Peter.

"Well Ugh how close are you?" Peter asked
"Just...aaabbboout, now!" You said
He sighed "Oh okay..So where do I put it?"
Steve's ears turned bright red.
"Right there Pete." "But Y/n I don't think it's gonna fit."
Bucky had that full winter soldier mode on. "Oh hell no! ITS GO TIME!" Steve grabbed Buckys shoulder trying to calm him down "No Buck! Y/n will just be more mad at you!" still following him up the stairs, Bucky running into Sam. "Easy There! what's goin-" "Shh!" Steve shushed pointing to the door. Before firmly pointing at Bucky to stay. All three of them had ears on the door. You sounded frustrated "It'll fit, just let me do it..You can't put it in cause your fingers." Peter huffed "Just be gentle then y/n.." he watched carefully "Sssss easy now.." "Atta girl/boy!" "Ough! Y/n" you looked at Peter "sorry want me to rub it?" He shook His head.

You stood opening the door having all the three of the soldiers land on the floor seeing you and Peter assemble a Lego set almost halfway done. With Steve's face beet red and Bucky's going serious to embarrassed and Sam's just having an awkward smile across his face. Tony pokes his head into the doorway. "Oh yeah Barnes didn't let me finish Cap, They we're building LEGOs" he laughed down the hall. "OF course we were building LEGOs what the hell did you think we were doing!?" You said matching Steve's face. "Eheh" Bucky giggled "Out!" The three of them stood. "But-" "Out." "Okay! But can-" "OUT!" You shifted growling. "Sam coveting his rear end "You heard her/him Barnes Move!" "Fine!" You looked seeing Steve giving you his puppy look with his bright blue eyes.

You felt bad "Steve you brought on your self!" You closed the door on him softly had it been Bucky and or Sam you would've slammed the door. "Y/n are you okay?" Peter softly smiled. "Yeah..I just hate being jerk." He tilted his head "To Winter And Wilso-" "Oh no I can deal with them, I'm talking about Cap...It's like when you punish a dog and you don't want too and you feel bad, Even though they brought it upon themselves.." He laughed. Looking at the LEGO set. "Well.." "Well..?" "We can fix it!?" "It's just need one more piece and it's done." He shook his head "Not that, I'm talking about them.." "We can have them hang with us!" You shook your head "No way Sam's just can bust your balls!" You chuckled "No well I mean yeah..But look they have a close relationship with you...And I can tell you picked up some of those habits." "...no..." Peter grinned nodding "You avoid questions like that" he pointed at you "Just like winter.." "Okay-But" "And early today I cursed when I hit my foot and you said Lang-" "Language I know.." you muttered "okay.." "Their like your mentors or something...Or Alphas?" You nodded "In a way..." he grinned "Their both like your own Mr.Starks like-" "Tony is for you?" He nodded "I guess.." he chuckled "And don't get me started about you saying Language." "That was a joke! I know what I said.." you glared ———————12:00 am

You looked at Peter down the hall giving you a thumbs up nodding. You sighed knocking on Steve's door. "Steve?" "Come in.." you opened walking in "Steve I-" You looked seeing Bucky on the other side of Steve's bed laying on his stomach in his burgundy boxers wearing a grey shirt his face in a pillow, holding a tsum tsum under him. While Sam was wearing some black sweatpants and a plain white tee brushing his teeth while sitting on the counter. And Steve was wearing grey sweats and a navy tee his hair messy. "Is this a bad time?" You looked at Bucky "No he's just being a grumpy cat.." "Oh, Well um I'm sorry I owe you an apology I shouldn't of had been so stern you and Buck were just caring.." "Me too It's just we didn't know you and Peter has a sleep over beforehand and Thor said something about a room smell the next day and empty red cups.." you chuckled "Did he?" "No!" Bucky muffled in the pillow.

"Tony said the red cups.." "hmmm interesting...No cap I don't drink you know I don't like the taste Me and Peter took the cups and were trying cup stack them and The "smell" was me and him trying to make a fart bomb..But I felt bad and I wanted to apologize you three were just care....Bucky a little too much..." You muttered the last part "But Yeah! You three are already dressed up!" "For?" Bucky lifted his head in your direction. You shifted in your wolf form planting yourself on his back "The sleepover! C'mon we're gonna play Uno!" ————-

"Fuck this game!" "Bucky!" Steve turned "y/n has all the skips and reverse cards. "What are talkin' about I know how to play skip, skip you again!" Peter was laughing. "Now what?" "How abou-" "Truth Or dare." The four of you looked to Tony..."Heck, I'll even play.."