Avengers Headcannons + annoucenment!

}{Guys anyone want to do a Q/A with the characters!? Hell you can even as your own character And Peter too!" Just write them in the comments!}{

•You And Bucky are the ones who struggle with who has to wake Steve up in the mornings to cook.

•If Your Panic attack's are that bad Bucky's arm is your source of helping you talk about it, rather than avoiding it. By tracing and occasionally teething.

•If the soldiers are out on a mission Tony's usually the next person you like to go. His arc Reactor is what helps put you to sleep.

•You hate bathing your wolf form.

•Tony occasionally brags about his pupil (Peter) As Does Steve when talking about you. They can act like such competitive parents sometimes.

•You Sometimes are woken up By Clint or Tony at Often times as they require some "Service Dog" time to help with their ptsd.

•When you and the Avengers went to Barton's home you we're anxious to be around his children,Only to have him trust you completely.

•And When the adults were mingling you we're watching Clint's kids making sure not to bring harm to themselves being the most gentle Wolf ever....Only to have them sit on you wanting a ride and play or just tug on your ears and tail.

•Even After the dog incident you forgave Loki and Actually enjoyed Spending time with him and yes...pulling pranks..

•Often Dr.Strange demand you for a daily DNA structure checkup what the Avengers dont know is that you actually have Tea time with him and always get sent back with a box.

•When your not waking up, out of fear Bucky soaks his arm in ice water to wake you up. And plays it off as a harmless prank.

•Steve likes to often sketch you and Bucky in poses rather than taking pictures

•Steve got you a gift of your own dog tags with his and Bucky's last name as since you your self didn't have one. But you couldn't tell if they were real or not..

•You like spooning as does Bucky which often times lead you two clinging to Steve having him be in the middle once in a while, even though your the smallest.

•While Sam and Bucky do give Peter a hard time they do approve and like him very much. And wouldn't be pissed if you two had a thing that started.

•Peter sending you memes after midnight as well as having late night conversations discussing them and other things.

•Steve has a for love Jazz and Lofi beats If you walk in his room and hear music often that's what he'll be playing.

•Steve gives the best hugs
•Bucky gives the best kisses

•Sam will often shoot you a text at 2 in the morning asking if you and Clint are down to grab a Taco which you always are.

•You Like being sandwiched between the soldiers if sleeping with them.

•Your love for chocolate milk

•Thor is usually the one teaching You how to cook but usually ends with a big mess.

•Tony loves surprising you with your favorite candy.

•Clint And Thor are hella good a Mario cart!

•You And Peter once played the Pocky game.

•Peter teasing you about how you talk like Steve But behave like Bucky.

•You going to Peters school for a party and tricking his friends with old WW2 photos of
Steve and Bucky, saying they were your grandfathers and Laughing at their expenses.