A Falcon and Soldier's Blackmail

"Okay! Check!" Tony scratched his neck "Jarvis how we doin on everything?" "So far so good sir." "Noice!" He smiled "This is great bro! This is like my first real party...like with adults.." You chuckled You currently we're helping Tony do preparations for his casual party. Since He felt a celebration needed to be arranged for Sam and Bucky stopping that mafia and putting them behind bars. "Okay now that everything is done...aaand guest are waiting outside..." you shifted wolf "Yeah?! Yeah!?" You tail wagging "LETS PARTY!!" He had a big smile on his face. "WAIT!" The two of you froze. Seeing Steve "What Cap?" "Well for one there's a bunch of files out-" Tony picked them up "I was grabbing those.." he rolled his eyes "Well my canvas isn't put away..." He smiled picking it up. You examined it seeing it of his howling commandos. "I'm not done with the background..." he looked seeing the night sky. "Guess It can Wait.." he smiled. Putting it in his room. "So now?!" Tony smirked As did Clint with with Thor walking in the room with kegs. He nodded "PARTY!!!" You and Tony yelled Clint scratched a record. Noise was just echoing from the compound along with lights flashing.. But inside it was a total house party like the ones from the movies...It was an amazing experience for you...Too bad you don't remember it.

—————-
The whole compound was trashed. You woke up with a sticky note on your forehead you plucked it reading: Y/n Went home sweet dreams-Peter p.s THE CANVAS ITS UNDER THE BED!! Xxx "The canvas?" You sat up from the floor looking in the mirror seeing lipstick kisses on you neck and ear and cheek and arms. You lifted your shirt seeing two on your torso you blushed. "Crap!" You looked on your arm seeing a crappy knockoff drawing of Bucky's arm on your RIGHT shoulder and I'm your missing a sneaker. You looked around the room seeing that it Steve's. You thought we locked our bedroom doors how the hell did we? You looked at note again, looking under the bed seeing Steve's canvas as it was ripped and torn up. "No...I DIDNT....I DID NOT DO THAT!" You said in a hushed tone.
——-

"God my head.." Sam gulped orange juice sitting out only to spit it out in the sink.
Yeah and you know the rules...Your party. Your mess." "WHAT? All this!?"

He nodded "Don't worry You and Barnes are cleaning it

He nodded "Don't worry You and Barnes are cleaning it..." He chuckled "Joy.." He sat up from the couch with his shirt gone with his hair sticking up. "Steve?" He shook him. "Oh we won't be waking for moments Barnes he and I exchanged many drinks..." "Oh your Viking crap?" The blond shrugged "Just for that I'm not helping..." Sam glared to Bucky "Thanks!" He threw his arms defensively. "Well where's pup?" Bucky stood up ruffling his hair. "Let's go find him/her..." Sam walked down the halls seeing each room torn apart "y/n?" You heard footsteps coming closer. you scrambled putting the ripped canvas under you. "H-hey! Uh-Sam!" He chuckled laughing "Look at you! I'm jealous! Who's the lucky One?" You scratched your neck "Funny thing is I don't remember.." Footsteps again your heard trembling worried it was Steve. "Well well well..looks like my dating advice helped after all!" Bucky raised a brow smirking.

"Nice arm by the way.." "Oh!" You laughed awkwardly "Where's Steve?" "He's passes out we actually need to move him in here so we can get-" he sighed annoyed "cleaning!" "Oh well don't let me bother you!" "Y/n..We need help...We're hungover and Steve's got it worse ya think you could take care of him...and help out?" "Sure!" Moments past you still were sitting "...ugh...y/n Like now..." "oH um.." "What are you hiding?" You looked away "Nothing!" Bucky walked closer "Stand up!" "No!" "Y/n!" "No!" Grunting was heard from you three in the hallway "NO NOT MY OTHER SHOE!" "DONT BITE!" "SETTLE DOWN!"
————-
Sam pulled you into his chest holding you as Bucky laughed seeing what you were hiding.