Taking HIS side!? "Im gonna be your nightmare"

It was a relaxing day after a long long meeting that almost made you feel out of your chair, Last time you stay up late with Clint playing mortal kombat

It was a relaxing day after a long long meeting that almost made you feel out of your chair, Last time you stay up late with Clint playing mortal kombat. Now all you wanted to do was go back to bed and wake up later. You walked back to your room past the archer grabbing more coffee. You threw off your formal clothes leaving your in your dress shirt and your underwear, Leaving the rest on the floor. You shifted stretching with your tail extended only shifting back meeting with the coolness of your pillow nuzzling into it whimpering. Your eyes closed and relaxed. Only to be shot open hearing stomping from the hallway traveling away. Closing your eyes you drifted, only to shoot them open again annoyed your canine eyes showing and glowing annoyed. From the sound hitting your door. "STOP!" You whined the door opened and closed quickly with Sam and Bucky falling towards the floor shutting your door. "Y/n! We-" "What!?" "I'm trying to go back to sleep!" You hugged your pillow. "Y/n.."

Bucky held up a small sweater "Is...is that for a baby?" "Am I BEING REPLACED!?" Sam chuckled "It's Steve's...I might have accidentally threw it in the dryer..." The pilot rubbed his neck. "Accidentally?! You were too lazy to sort what needed to Air dry!" the soldier groaned. "And what's this?!" Bucky's arm rolled under your bed. "Reese's peanut butter cups?" He grinned "those are mine!" Bucky playfully pushed you onto the bed "I missed breakfast!" He quickly stuffed the cups into his mouth. "Where are they?!" You heard stomping. "Crap!" Sam and Bucky hid in the closet. A knock came from your door. "Yeah?" The blond raised a brow "Have you seen them?" He spoke annoyed "No!" "Are you lying?" "n-no." "Y/n Don't make me give you my look of disappointment.." you looked away hiding in your pillow. Steve turned his head hearing a your closet door creak. He opened it the two falling. "O-oh hey punk just in time, For our....closet club...m-meeting..." "alright.." he muttered "Who did it? Who carelessly didn't pay attention?" He spoke grumpily holding his sweater. The two pointed at each other. He sighed "y/n?" Bucky nodded. While Sam gave you a pleading look. "It was Bucky..." "WHAT!?" "He threw it in there...AND HE ATE MY PEANUT BUTTER CANDY!" Steve gently pushed you down onto the bed playfully and while he glared at Buck sighing "Tony.." he walked down the hallway. Sam sighed. "I.Owe.You.Big-time."

Sam smiled "Yeah cause Fuck Bucky!" The soldier glared. "Don't eat my candy.." He smirked "Don't ever take his side!" Sam shoves him leaving "Y/n I'll do your choirs today!" He added leaving. Bucky licked his lips. "So..I did it huh?" He shrugged "Alright..I'm gonna he your nightmare..." He laughed walking backwards out the room bumping into the wall. "Bitch.." he muttered rubbing his temple. " you sighed closing the door. Going back to sleep. Your nap went on forever cause when you woke, it was 5:55 am Having Bucky wake you up. "Y/n what the hell!? Steve's been calling you for hours Remember if we're late to the branch briefing it's gonna be more than just running laps from Cap!" "B-But!"
"Y/N's ...There's no time just grab your gear there's clothes in the quinjet! Stark said so!..Everyone's all waiting for you!" He closed your door. You shot out of your bed throwing a tee shirt running out in your shorts/underwear.

You jumped numerous times finally Grabbing cereal, spilling a couple canned goods from the shelf. dumping it in your mouth jugging milk straight from the jug. You left the kitchen running down the hallway grabbing your toothbrush brushing your teeth tripping landing with a thud. "Oh crap the toothpaste!" You froze seeing Steve with his hair sticking up and a grumpy look on his face. Along with Tony and Natasha.. in their pajamas "What are you doing!?" Tony asked sharply. Eyeing you and the mess. "Getting ready our meet-ing?" You looked at the kitchen clock reading 2:27 am. "Are crazy...y/n that's not for 14 more hours!" Tony glared "B-but Bucky woke me up! He changed my clock!"
——-
Bucky was in his room hugging his pillow wearing his red boxers facing the wall. "But he." Steve sighed "Go to bed.." Tony ruffled his hair. "Crazy kid.." he muttered. You left closing his door. The soldier smirked. Nudging his pillow.
____
You sat at the table just finishing your cereal. With bags under your eyes. Jumping feeling hands on your shoulders "Morning!"

The brunette smiled widely. "I know you changed my clock!" "No I didn't.." he grinned "But I did hear some noises last night after that ruckus...Good thing Steve went to me after..he couldn't sleep..I think it was cause some wolf raided the kitchen and bathroom." He smirked drinking milk. "Whatever.." you tossed your bowl in the sink. You shoved him gently grabbing the orange juice. He laughed "What?" He grinned "Nothing.." "Nothing?" He smirked "...nothing.." You glared at the carton shaking it "Is it a bomb!?" He didn't answer, you then threw it down the hallway hitting Steve in the chest.

Bucky pointed "y/n what's wrong with you?...If you keep this up I might just not take you to the park.." he held up your tennis ball. You nodded he handed the carton back to you. Walking down in the lab. Bucky smirked "Yes y/n keep acting like that!" He laughed trying to sound evil. "God..You might as well grow your hair long again...and maybe throw some eye shadow on!" You glared. "okay I'm sorry we're even now.." he smiled. You nodded drinking from the carton. He laughed as you started spitting the yellow liquid on the floor. "EGG YOLK!?" He grinned "Or are we?" He grinned dashing down the hallway.