Got Sum HEADY HEAD HEADCANNONS 4 U

•Since Peter introduced you a few of his favorite bands you recently shared them with your mentors..

•To your surprise Steve likes Twenty One Pilots
(But he does prefer more of their softer songs)

•Not to your surprise Bucky took an interest to
My Chemical Romance (He's got a few favorite songs already in his phone)

•Which gave him and Bruce a reason to bond (They both love it)

•House of Gold made Steve tear up a little...

•Both Sam and Tony have "Who Let the Dogs Out?" As their ringtone for when you call.

•Steve is becoming annoyingly flustered as you keep demanding that he teach you the "Cap Kick" which he explains is not a real move.

•One time you worked him up because he couldn't understand how to work an Iphone when he switched phones embarrassing him by telling the others "He had Blond Moment!"

•Now you know Bucky loves you very much..but there's rumors from around the compound that he's thinking of getting a cat...

•You once lost Steve's shield while You and Peter were playing with it.

•Both the Super soldiers have mixed feelings when playing "War games.." as they called it, To this you have yet to know why. (Hence most of the games you own are more family friendly)

•Bucky once sung you a lullaby to sleep

•Steve once had thoughts about playing the ukulele

•You have never been to Wakanda

•Clint and you had a whole day together crawling through vents doing what he does in exchange he shows you his secret bird nest.