Final PART 3 A training Session is a Soldiers 'Nightmare'

You looked seeing your dog tags..You took them off setting them gently on the bed. You sat down against the bathroom wall in your room. "Tell him/her yourself then Buck, or you don't want too.?" "It'll hurt her/his feelings?" Steve grabbed his hand "Bucky we're all y/n really has a close relationship with. It's gonna break her/his heart..."
————
"Bucky doesn't want me...." You muttered. You sighed "I'll just make it up to him...I'll prove I'm a good student...!" You said quietly trying to calm your breathing.
The past few days Bucky was completely ignoring you. You kept making attempts. Bucky just kept shutting you out. You leaned against his door. "Bucky please!" You whined "C'mon I'll quit...Binge watching with Clint...I promise to go on every single Morning run with you,Sam and Steve.!"

It hurt him on the other side but you sensed it as "Your not good enough.." Steve saw you were hurting not from the incident, But just the way you were being pushed away..because of this, You were training twice as much now. Tony often would come out the lab late nights Only to see you sleeping  in the gym some nights. While in the morning the team not seeing you the rest of the night due to you taking late missions with other shield agents. Which in Steve's case didn't approve of and yet you had permission.

——-
"You look tired..All week you've been doing operative missions y/n, Why?" You looked seeing Bruce. "Well cause I've trained a lot better since last Friday and This is my last one and then ya know the weekend.." he sighed "I appreciate the enthusiasm." He chuckled at your last part. "But you should go with Nat,Clint or even Barnes...I've read the file it's looks really sketchy..." "All more reason to go..." you sounded a bit upset.
—————
"I got left quarters confined..." You Heard On coms "Copy that I'm right above the target.." you whispered. "What about Right quarters?-"
You heard muffled. "Right quarters secure? Dallas? Agent Dallas!?" You whispered worried. "Agent Dallas is Taking a nap..." your eyes widened recognizing the voice..."I...What are you doing here!?" "I working here today kiddo...And..." "And What?!" You're whispered.  "ARGHHGH!" You felt a strong shock causing you to lose balance off a beam. And fall being held down and cuffed. "And I missed you.." he removed his mask. Rumlow?! Y-Your crossbones!?" He nodded.

"I lost the wolf power but-" he held his gun up. "I got better equipment...good enough..right?" He picked you up by your shirt. "Woah! I know my men didn't do that?" He grinned. "That looks like Winter's work!" His knife tracing the mark Bucky gave you. He punched you repeatedly in the stomach. Your hands met his. "I-I hate you! I hate all of Hydra!" "All Of us?! Don't you live with One of my men?!" he dropped you. He chuckled. With his men laughing. He stepped on your back slowly and hard. "Shift!" You shook your head "NO!" The pain grew deeper "SHIFT!" He grabbed your collar again your fangs came out and bit him. Causing him to punch you.

He pulled his knife out. An arrow shot and flew past rumlows ears he turned seeing the archer. With his men on the ground. "Off the kid!" Natasha aimed her twin guns at Rumlow. "Not without a Fight!" He ran at her Bucky tackled him. The two fighting. "Secure y/n and get her/him to the jet!" You were unconscious. Rumlow stabbed Bucky in the right arm. Bucky head butted him and landed a fatal shot to the side. Leaving Rumlow on the ground in pain. "Let's go!" "Not so fast!" He stood. Steve got him with the shield. Making him unconscious. "Let's go! Tony?" Already starting up c'mon guys My show premieres in 30 minutes if we hurry I got time for a bathroom break!" The soldiers shook their head. "Call in a facility this warehouse is clear." Nat said calling in home coms.

—————-
You awoke in medical bay sleeping on your stomach as your back was bruised lifting your shirt seeing bandages. You sighed seeing Steve in the doorway. You turned hearing a huff "Are you happy?" You looked seeing Bucky "Kinda?" You softly smiled Both the soldiers toward you with upset looks you frowned saddened. He sighed frustrated. "Y/n What were you thinking? All week you've been overdoing everything...I saw you sleeping In The training room last night! And You been coming back late! Not to mention going without one of us! Seriously this isn't healthy y/n, Not for you!"

You looked down "Your lucky Bruce told us! Your not even supposed to be taking any of these missions without approval by Steve or me!" Steve looked at Bucky. "She/he told me! That You got approval to do these mission with MY signature! from Agent Pattinson!" Steve glared "I saw the papers!" Steve gave you a look

"Did you forge a signature!?"
You nodded Bucky glared "Y/n! Your grounded!" You widened your eyes "Well What about you?!" You mimicked him. "You not even supposed to be taking any missions without My approval or Steve's!" You shot your head up. "How!? How Can I!? You've been ignoring me since that night And I don't- I NEVER will hate you...But I heard what you and Steve were arguing about, You don't wanna keep me under your Wing. Cause I'm too much trouble!...Right!?" Tears streamed as you quickly kept wiping avoiding eye contact. You hiccuped. Bucky saddened. "I don't have anyone! Bucky everyone of my kind is Dead I don't have anyone to relate like this! The avengers are all I have! I wanna be under your care too! I wanna-....I wanna be able to come to you with anything.... and tell Steve and you I've had a nightmare!" You said huffing. "I...I want...I want my friend back...." Your now red eyes met his steel blue ones

You felt arms from both the soldiers. "I...I'm sorry...I'm so sorry....y/n I didn't mean what I said...I just I-I felt like I was too much trouble..I felt like I wasn't right to be a caregiver..." Steve kissed your forehead "To be fair y/n, Bucky thinks pretty rational like you.." he softly smiled. They hated seeing you cry..you nodded clinging to him. "Please look at me..." he softly spoke. He cupped your face

"y/n You really scared me...Please! Don't do that ever again! And I promise you...I love your wolf self...I couldn't give a damn less if you had nothing...That's what makes you family...We have each other and a Steve!" The blond nodding laughing. Bucky chuckled "Your great avenger So please! No more training like that ever?" You nodded just hugging him engulfed in his scent. "Does this mean we can sleep together again?" You muttered in his flannel.

He chuckled He turned to Steve nodding Steve handed Bucky your dog tags "y/n Barnes Rogers!" He laughed sticking his tongue out. He put them on you. Holding and rocking you. "I'm sorry...too.." Steve nodded Bucky kissing your neck were your healed wound was. "Your still grounded though!" Steve smirked. You whined Bucky grinned "And your promised me you go on early runs with us...Every. Day." "Ahhh!" You whined into his shirt. "Sleepy?" You nodded rubbing your eye and hiding In His shirt he smirked. He licked his finger sticking it In Your ear causing you to flinch then Picking you up softly. "Lets go to My room then..." Steve smiled laughing Following you both. "You got Barnes cooties!" Steve teased "Ugh!" You said trying to grab Steve's shirt. As Bucky kept trying to lick your face teasingly with a dorky smile....