Part:1 A Wolf's Winter Trick (S)

You sat down in your chair clicking away at the volume up on your computer annoyed hearing yelling all the way from the living room. You sighed looking at your calendar marking it. Jumping slightly in your seat hearing shattering of what could only be glass, Then another yell and an eruption of laughter. ——————
"Screw you! You foolish Mortal how dare you insult my helmet!" He waved it in his palm at a laughing Bucky his left arm guarding his face hiding behind the kitchen counter. "What now?" You stood in the hallway seeing the two. "Barnes kept shooting these ...these things....at me." With a sound you "popped" the nerf dart off of his helmet. "Don't get mad because you prefer a knife rather than one of these!" He waved his nerf gun. "Isn't that Peters?" Bucky causally shook his head "Starks." He corrected.

Loki sighed "He asked me to partake in this nerf..war because you were still in slumber." You looked at the clock. 1:25 pm "I was board...and it's just us three here." Bucky stood up leaning against the counter.
"It's true my brother and his comrades..won't be here till the nearing of dinner." You nodded walking back to your room jumping feeling a bullet hit you. "Staaaayy!" The soldier whined, You smiled.

——————
2:30 pm
"Okay so far Bucky's winning by 5!" You marked the whiteboard magnet on the fridge drawing a line. "Loki you better catch up I'm leading ahead of ya with 7 points." He growled "It's because you two are tag teaming me!" Bucky shook his head. "..um...No.."

He grinned the soldiers arm resting on your head

He grinned the soldiers arm resting on your head. Loki's eye twitched annoyed "Well than you two can even the odds...This odd number is out!" He shot his remaining darts at Bucky's arm each one sticking. "Ya know that's a good way to store your amo too." You chuckled.
"Well I'm done! I'm going to go finish watching Rick and Morty!..last time I play a friendly game with a Soldier and his pet." He muttered his last sentence, A glare forming on your face. Leaving Bucky to reassure your state. "He doesn't mean what he says..he just a Sore loser!" He shouted down the hall playfully. "I don't like being called a pet buck.." You muttered to him. He nodded softly then a smirked formed "Hey..pup remember that scene from Lion king?" You raised a brow with a curious grin.
——————————-
2:45 pm
Loki sat on the couch hearing about Szechuan sauce from the Tv while Bucky walked in front of the Tv staring blankly at Loki. "What're you doing?" Bucky stuck his tongue out. "Barnes?" "Pfft!" He stood there. "Move!" He grabbed the remote pausing the Tv. Bucky raises his arms "Make me...God." He sighed "I'm not as weak as my brother makes me out to be.." He smirked walking towards the soldier. "I was only kidding.." He raised him palms "I guess your still not in the mood huh?" He plopped himself down the couch tossing the other male the remote, As He followed "Not in the-PFF" You pounced on Loki, from behind the couch. Your paws resting on his chest. Erupting laughter from the soldier. "Get off me hound!" You shifted human Bucky's arms wrapping around you protectively.
"Tell Me She's/He's getting better at her/his hunting!?" He grinned giving you a gentle noogie.
"Well what do expect from a beast!?"

You grinned "Don't be jealous.." The god looked seeing Bucky smile at your remark. "Yes...I shouldn't be..After all I have my own brother.." "Brother?" You tilted your head your eyes meeting Bucky's causing you to just shrug. "Though I suppose it's easier to pick on Me when Barnes isn't picking on you...With his childish teasing..." Again you shrugged causally laying in Bucky's lap as he stroked your fur. Loki pressing play on the Tv.
————————-
4:55 pm
Bucky ran fingers fixing his hair. "I still think the Tiny Rick episode was better.." He pushed himself up from the couch I need a drink, want anything?" He walked to the kitchen You heard the fridge being opened. "Did Sam Drink the rest of Apple juice boxes!?" "There's two left!.." he yelled "Yes please!" You replied. "And bring Loki one he looks like he needs it!" His glared softened. "My you and Barnes are close aren't you?" He smirked "Well some stuff me and Steve can't bond with Like Steve's okay at Mario Kart but me and Bucky that's a different story. Also when it comes to advice that's Steve's signature while Bucky's is..comfort I think?...We both have similar anxiety I guess?" You played with your tags.
——————
6:00 pm
"We're back!" Tony yelled "Please please no autographs!" He grinned, Natasha rolled her eyes. With Clint's arm around Natasha's shoulder. "Is he okay?" The archer grinned "I'll be okay Just a sprained ankle..No vent crawling for a couple days.." he laughed. Thor walked in carrying an unconscious Banner. "Bruce had a show huh?"
Tony nodded "And the crowd went wild." Thor hung his hammer. "I'll take him back to his quarters, Jarvis prepare the heater for my comrade.." he smiled "Of course Odinson."
——————
Steve fixed his white and navy sleeved raglan shirt walking beside Bucky and Tony. "So Thankfully Tony had that Hard drive backup for the downloads.." The billionaire smirked "It was nothing Cap even though you said-?" He smirked
The soldier rolled his blue eyes "I said it wasn't necessary...For once!" He raised his brows blushing. Tony laughed "Alright it's been fun Vets but I gotta go check on my science bro..I think he's overdoing his nappy poo.." He walked going to the other hallway. "Remember Stark Tap em' don't shake him!" Bucky rubbed his eye. "Did you go back to sleep when We left Jerk?" Steve smiled
"No punk...I didn't.." He smirked. "You should...maybe ask Y/n?" "She's/He's not tired Steve, She/He overslept and I was picking on Thor's brother..." Steve smiled shaking his head. "Oh and I taught y/n how to pounce better now.."

"I wonder why Buck..but you should at least take a nap.." Bucky ran fingers through his hair "I'll sleep after Dinner don't worry..I think I'm gonna go finish the rest of my show, then I'll go interrupt Pup's "Me" time." Steve nodded "Alright I'm gonna go see if Sam and Wanda need any help with setting stuff up." He patted his arm.
—————-
7:45
Bucky just finished his episode of Dexter, he sat up from his bead stretching His tip of his hair sticking up from his pillow. *just for a minute* he closed his eyes slowly eyelids feeling heavy. "What felt like a second turned to a minute as he readjusted himself getting in a more comfier position . *I'll grab Pup in sec just in a second...* he then twitched his brow then scratched his face feeling something cold against his stubble. He was expecting a wet nose or a gentle hand but instead "Mm? Huh? Hey!? What the hell are you-" he looked at himself unexpectedly seeing he had lipstick on his his upper lip and half of his Stubble was shaved. He wiped the lipstick off, His fist cliched angry and annoyed. He stared at his face a hand running over his cheek seeing laughter come from you. "Ohh you better hope that you can get to your room quick enough and lock it kiddo...cause I'm about to put you over my knee!" He spoke annoyed dashing following after down the hallway seeing a smuggling grin plastered on your face.