2/2 Taking Care of a Wolf Pup

You hugged him. "Alfaa" he heard you speak he looked down "You mean Alpha y-y/n!?" His eyes widened

You yawned "Why are you smaller?! Your teeth are missing!!" He scooped you up, you practically could fit in his whole Palm now

"Steve!" He whined "Oh great!" "Is she/he getting younger!?" Sam gently took you from Bucky examining you.

"That's not good we need to tell Tony..I need a record too for y/n's past...if we can find at least something having to do with her/his fear..that's how we're gonna fix this.." They nodded "for now let's just get back and -" Steve Phone ringed he sighed muttering a what now. It read Natasha "Nat? Yeah? When.? Okay..Great..." he muttered. "Where's tony? Okay...Cause we gotta small...situation.."
————
In the Car driving
"What she say Cap?" "We gotta mission later on tonight. Operatives. There's also a good chance we'll run into Rumlow there..." "Okay and what about Y/n? The maximoffs are still out in New Zealand.. Bucky raised a brow. Steve smiled "I know just the person."
————Back to the compound.

"Jesus Christ!" Tony held your shaking form. You tinkled again. He sighed annoyed handing you to Bucky "Why is this happening?!" Tony said to the blond "Loki said y/n has to conquer her/his fear again in order to be herself/himself again...If we don't she's/he's staying like this for who knows how long...Sam any luck?"

He looked through your file. He gave the blond a sad look and shook his head "Nothing..." Bucky held you looking down seeing you nurse on his thumb. Your stomach rumbled loudly causing the others to stop and stare and you. Embarrassed you hid your face in Bucky's arm. He softly chuckled. "I think for now we should wait cap...y/n doesn't seem to be in any pain...right now we gotta focus on the mission and when we get back we'll figure it out..." They nodded "Right...Well I'm gonna get this one something to eat...."
—————
Steve was on his bed reading while he heard rumbling and Pam's falling coming from down the hall then whimpering. He closed the book quickly afraid what happened till he saw Bucky in the floor with a pot over his head and you sitting on the couch whimpering. "Oh buck..." Steve sighed relieved. He lifted the pot revealing his lighter blue eyes. "I can't take it anymore Steve!" "What?"

"THERES NOTHING FOR Y/N .." he rushed over to you picking up. He started whining and crying dramatically. "I'm a bad teacher if I can't even take care My pupil!" He whined dramatically. "Bucky relax! It'll be okay your over exaggerating-" "I'm a bad person!" "Your scaring y/n!" You whimpered. Sam walked in seeing Bucky holding up Steve. "Don't ever leave me Punk I can't deal with this!! It's too much!" "Your suffocating me! And you overdid it on the scented lotion again!" Sam chuckled he was drinking milk and enjoying his cookies watching the show. You walked towards him whimpering walking past the two overly dramatic soldiers. "Hmm?" You looked at Sam wagging your tail. "Milk?" He finished his last cookie putting the cup on the ground for you. Your wagged your tail sniffing and drank it.

The two stopped watching you drink. They looked. You stopped your crying for Bucky's sake...And for Steve's bucky stopped crying.