After training Cuddles *Very FLOOFY MUCH LOFI*

You whined stretching after your shower. "Gawd! I swear Bucky's training is way more intense than Steve's!" Your arms stretching hearing a pop. You winced "I need the wrapping for my muscles.." You made way into Bucky's room his door open you popped your head in his bathroom not seeing anyone in case...You walked into the bathroom only to grab it casually and turn around dead in your tracks. "Hi!" You covered your eyes it seeing Bucky and Steve in the bathtub with bubbles all around.

"I don't wanna see you two taking a bath!" He shrugged "Why? We've seen you." You uncovered your eyes as they were covered to their torso in bubbles. He shrugged casually not letting it bother him. You shook your head "No! You've seen my tooshie not everything!" Steve rested against the tub. "To be fair y/n aren't you naked all the time when Your a wolf?"

You shook your head "No! It doesn't work like that actually...I mean yes and no! It's hard to explain!...I just came in here to grab this pain rub cause-" "Cause puppy couldn't handle wit?" Bucky babied you. "NO!" You huffed. "I take it you already showered?" Steve raised a brow at your nodding figure. "Pssst" you ignored him. "Psss!" "Psst! Y/n!" Bucky whispered dramatically as if Steve wasn't there. "What?" "C'mere!" You crouched near the tub. "I have something to tell you!" "What?!" He grinned "come closer!" He whispered.

Waving his hand. "What!!?" "I love you!" He said before sticking his tongue in your ear making twitch and grossed out "ARRGGHH!" Leaving the soldier to grin. "I'm leaving!" You pouted. Steve nodded with a chuckle "I'll come get you after our bath!" "Dont bother Steve I don't wanna have Bucky's spit in my ear! Again!"
"Y/n don't make me come get you myself!" Bucky said ruffling his hair. "Yeah! We'll see!"
———————
You whimpered laying on your bed you who body was sore from training but you had to do it. You leaving the day after tomorrow with Sam this will technically be your first operational stealth mission outside the U.S without normally bringing Steve or Bucky.
You hugged softly thinking about what could go wrong. Till you became half asleep. "Pup.." you turned hearing a pop come from your joints then you felt a warm embrace pick you up. "Hmm?" "Wanna sleep with us?" no response. "She's/He's Already sleeping Buck.." Bucky gave Steve a puppy look. Bucky was wearing a loose dark charcoal shirt and black shorts with his hair messy and Steve was wearing red boxers and a white tee his hair sticking up....He smiled and you felt a pair of arms pick you up You then felt the bed..you were in Bucky's room.

They both had different blankets and Sheets you could easily tell whose room you were in just by feeling a side from smell anyways.

Your body than went up slightly in the air due to Bucky's jumping impact on the bed, laying beside you. "It's hot in here..." you whined You took your pants off wearing only your shirt and shorts/boxers throwing them with a cranky attitude not caring if the two soldiers were right there. "Aww...Your very cute when your not all huffy and your too tired to care!" He breathed a chuckle laying you between Him and Steve. You flinched feeling a hand against your back rub circles. Causing another whimper. "Sore?" "Mmhmm..." it was Steve's hand rubbing inside your shirt feeling your sore muscles Bucky than rolled softly off his bed going to his stereo "pup?" "Hmm?" "Lofi?" A muffled "Yeah." Came out from the pillow. You felt weight increase on your back.

You whined "Oh come on! Would you rather have Steve on you?!" Bucky was straddling you his hands rubbing on your shoulder blades. While your hands were hold Steve's as he chuckled "wanna be sandwiched?" Steve picked you up with Bucky still on your back grinning as you were now placed on his chest resting your hand now searching for a comfy spot on his chest. You arms wrapped around his neck as if he was a pillow resting your head. Bucky laid on your back chuckling to Steve. As they were talking
——-
"Y/n Barnes Rogers..." he read softly his thumb tracing over the bolded letters in your tags. Bucky softly chuckled "I didn't think she/he would actually wear them.." he smiled rolling off you kissing Steve's cheek. "Your in a good mood today.." The blond laughed and The soldier wildly goofy smile "I am I mean we had no missions due till next week and today's been relaxing just spending it here with the others....and you....and our wittle Pup!" He said cooing grabbing one of Steve's sketchbooks nonchalantly lookin through it...

"Except Her/him remember pup's off with Sam tomorrow...I positive they'll be fine.....She's/He's a good student-" "I know...Ya know Webhead told me....She/He really is like how Stark is with him.....We have a strong bond with this one...." Steve chuckled okay "Skywalker..." the two chuckled. You couldn't hear clearly due to just sleeping peacefully you felt protected not too mention what ever they were discussing it was sure helping with sleep...
——————
"And Barton was complaining the whole day till we got back." He steel eyes meeting with Steve's blue ones. Laughing softly not wanting to wake you up. "Hmmm?" Bucky grinned "What is it?" Steve smiled looking at your sleeping figure "do it?" Bucky raised a brow Steve nodded his finger scratching behind your ear to test their theory. Your leg twitched or rather kicked a jolt. Leading you to wake up.
"Can't have one day can I?" Steve smirked "I thought that was my line?" "Only on missions.." you stretched straddling him. Bucky moving over next to Steve. "Sorry pup..." He smiled "If it makes you feel any better Clint made chicken and dumplings?" You nodded Bucky put a hand on your shoulder "Let's go fix a plate and bring it in here...We can watch Steven Universe?" You rubbed your eye Steve ruffling your hair "k..even though that's your favorite!" You tiredly teased walking out stopping in your tracks. "Pup?" Steve chuckled "ya I know....pants..."