1/2 A training session Is A soldiers "Nightmare"

"Three more..." Bucky said watching you lift 125 pounds with your left arm. "Why- am I doing this? Again!?" You said between your breath. "Cause you already did your right arm..." Steve said leaning against the wall grinning. "Okay drop." The weight landed with a thud having you collapse tiredly on the floor.
Bucky tugged down on your shirt fixing it. "Good job, I'd say that was a great two hours worth of training for today." Steve nodded stretching "I'm gonna go shower, Buck?" He nodded he knelt down rubbing your neck chuckling "Are you Okay did we overdo it for you?" You shook your head "The caffeine I had this morning tired me out I think I'm gonna stay here for few more minutes maybe...stretch..."

Bucky nodded followed with Steve. "Well when your done changing and had dinner, You wanna watch a movie and Sleep with us?" The Blond ran fingers through his hair. "Mmhmm-uh..Can I-" "You can sleep in the middle.." Bucky laughed ".....Puppy..." he muttered leaving with The taller soldier. "BuckyBear.." you muttered into the stretch mat.
—————————
9:33 pm

Thanks for cooking Clint, That pasta's always just on point..." "No problem y/n!..At least somebody likes it!" Clint yelled down the hall.
Nat popped her head out of her room. "You always overdue it with the Marinara!" Clint turned his head down the other hall. "Also it doesn't count Barton she's/He's part doggy He/She will eat anything!" You both pouted...
"C'mon Clint were watching your movie tonight!" Nat voice came again from her room. He shot a fist down. "Yes! Y/n care to join us?" You softly smiled.

"Cap and Buck beat you to it.." He nodded smiling. "Well if they fall asleep and your still up we'll be binge watching Percy Jackson!" "Tempting we'll see..." you shrugged He nodded closing the door softly. You rinsed the plates. And made way to your room to change wearing navy boxers/Shorts and a black tee. You made way to Steve's room knocking. Hearing a "Come in" you opened seeing Bucky wearing just black boxers and Steve was wearing Navy boxers with a grey tee. He chuckled "We're matching.." you shook your head embarrassed. "What are we watching?" Bucky held up the remote. "Iron Giant.." he grinned. "You and Steve both like this movie.." He said playing it. "It's funny.."
Bucky sat against the halfway laying down and Steve was laying on his side resting on a pillow. And you were in the middle.. laying on a pillow propping you up.

10:45

Steve yawned seeing you cuddling the pillow between your arms for warmth and Bucky hand was underneath the fabric of Steve's shirt his hand on his back resting. While leaning Asleep on top of the pillow.

You looked seeing you both had some goosebumps Tony had the Ac on high and here you three were wearing your underwear and only you and Steve wearing a Shirt. Bucky was probably feeling the most cold...Steve sighed and sat up grabbing the remote and turning the tv off causing Bucky to shift awake.."Is she/he asleep?" The blond nodded seeing your sleeping figure. Bucky nodded softly running fingers through your hair. "Steve..?"
"Hmm?"
"Can you replay the movie? I don't think I can't sleep in silence tonight.." He softly chuckled. "K" Steve nodded as he picked you up while Bucky moved the blue covers so the three of you could get under.

You shifted nuzzling into Steve's shirt for warmth. He sighed yawning "I know your cold pup...." he said quietly softly placing you between Bucky and him.. He kissed your cheek and tiredly leaned over kissing Bucky's "Night Pal.." "Goodnight...."

2:33 am
(Translated from Russian: You are who you choose to be Barnes...What are you?"
"I-I? I'm a...Person...?" The guards smacked him across the mouth. "Again!" "I'm...a...A soldier!" The man smiled. "Good! And what is your mission?.." he said without care or any emotion in his voice only feeling cold. "To cleanse the world!" "Then cleanse it...For Hydra's Sake! And the World's Sake!" His deep eyes moved down with a nod. "I will.." He heard crying and No's echo he looked seeing prisoners, no soldiers with bags over their heads.
"Don't forget your promise of service to hydra it's a big change to mankind..." "I WILL CLEANSE IT!" He aimed the gun firing and missing his victims. "You missed...On purpose...Why?...I don't do this anymore...I...Can't...." The man nodded to the guard he grabbed Bucky as did another. "Put him under the ice again....Slowly....And let him understand why it's his job..." His steel blue eyes shook in fear as did his quivering lip. Feeling the cold against his skin. "No..." "Longing!" "Rust-" NO!" )

"B-Buc-Bucky!" You felt a coldness wrap around your neck tightening and very slowly loosening his eyes meeting your own looking conflicted.

"Sass-Ste-Ve" The tips of your fingers tapping his shoulder fast.. Steve turned his eyes widened. "Buck!" He shot up. He tackled Bucky off you onto the floor off the bed. The two grunting and wrestling Steve getting a grazed swipe to the face. Steve holding Bucky down onto the ground.

"Get Nat and Bruce y/n!" You sat on the bed still in shock. "Jarvis Tell Natasha And Bruce to report immediately! It's-a recurrence!" He said still holding Bucky in place. Now just breath heavily. Not fighting against Steve. "Affirmative!" "C'mon y/n..." you turned seeing Clint in the doorway nudging his head for you to follow him While Bruce and Natasha making their way into the room. You walked out turning back quickly to get a glance seeing Bucky's head slightly lookup his eyes meeting your own. With the door closing in front of you.
————-
Clint sat you up in his room in his personal bathroom looking at your neck. "Damn.." He said his voice still raspy echoing in the bathroom. you looked in the mirror rubbing your eyes due to the bright light. There was a handprint.

On the side your neck as well as little cuts. "Was That Your first time dealing with one of Bucky's nightmares...and I mean...like that type?" You looked at your hands as if you had caused it...
"No.."
————-
"Better?" Steve kissed his hand. "Steve?....Check on y/n...Please...." He voice sounded shaky a full of regret. "I'll be here with Nat.." The blond nodded making his way up the stairs.