2/3 A training session is a Soldiers "Nightmare!" (Will have a part 3!!)

"Steve?....Check on y/n...Please...." He voice sounded shaky a full of regret. "I'll be here with Nat.." The blond nodded making his way up the stairs. He stopped and turned around "It'll be alright..." He walked out of the lab.. Bucky sighed looking at Nat "I hope so.." he muttered.
———
Steve opened your door to find you no where. "Jarvis where is y/n's location?" He asked holding your dog tags he had got you.
"She/He is located in Mr.Bartons room.."
He knocked "y/n?" Clint opened it. "How is it?"  The shorter male sighed "Eh not too bad but ugh..." Steve walked in his room seeing you half asleep on his bed.

He knelt down "You Okay?.." You nodded. "Show em, pup.." Clint next you. You sat up showing Steve your neck.
"Is Bucky okay?" You asked Steve chuckled softly "That's What he wanted to check on you for.." "C'mon We need to talk really quick...Barton do you?" He three his hands "Nope by all means..." he stretched. The taller blond nodded. "C'mon..." you sighed Tiredly.
————
"I just talked to Shuri luckily it's not too late over there.." Tony chuckled "She said That it was a natural ptsd and whatever caused it was probably due to your anxiety attack...and it made a domino affect....Did you dream about lab coats?" He raised a brow "Yeah hydra tried to put me under...again and say the words...But? I? I couldn't get affected by the words they didn't work...Probably cause I got the help...But-"

"But it felt real?" He nodded "The air conditioning might have reminded me of going under..." Tony nodded "I'll keep that in mind..." "God I just feel horrible though..."
"It wasn't your fault.." "I saw her/his eyes they looked like fear....while I was contemplating..." he clinched his left hand observing it. "I questioned my behavior...But I not my actions at that time..."
——————
"So yeah it hasn't happened in the three years he's that he's been here living with us...I'm sorry that you had to see it...Me and him fight like that...and hold him down..." you stared at Steve's hands. "I saw...his eyes...They looked...Saddened and Scared Steve...."
"Y/n He had an anxiety attack...I just didn't know...that you would ever see that happen.." you nodded

"Yeah...But I don't care about what he did...I...sensed it...earlier when we moved in the bed...But brushed it off and read it as just troubled sleeping....I can I see him?" Steve sighed "I don't know...." You huffed "Well last time I hurt you I ran out the compound to fight another wolf so maybe? Make an exception?" Steve smiled shaking his head "Sleep." "I'll check on him for you Okay?" You pouted "Fine.." "Give him a kiss for *yawn* me..." you shifted wolf sleeping. You felt a pat and a kiss hearing the door close. ————————

8:33 am
It was morning it wasn't awkward a between non of the Avengers as Steve had told you before they have dealt with him and others trauma and anxiety... "Bucky you wanna go wake up-" Steve looked seeing Bucky dressed in casual clothes. "I...Gotta run some errands with Sam..." He shrugged. "Oh? Okay..." Steve said watching him go down the elevator. "Well let me know..." Bucky nodded the doors closing. Steve sighed putting a plate of pancakes down. "Thor?" "Hmm?" He said grabbing the pot and eating out of it. "How do you handle dealing with avoidance...Like with your brother I mean..."

"Well sometimes in all honesty it takes very much patience as well as um..Compassion, Y/n forgives Barnes doesn't he/she..?" Steve nodded "Then all y/n can do is just wait for Barnes patients...He's avoiding her/him cause? What?" "In the past three years he's lived with us that hasn't happened in a long time...I mean not that bad.....not like that.."
"Well give Barnes some Time, He'll come around the kid forgives him and isn't afraid of him..." Tony said pouring coffee.
————-
"I just feel bad...I saw what I was doing and I questioned it...But...I didn't let go..Until. Steve tackled me and I was coming back to senses and catching my breath...." Sam placed a shoulder on his back. "It's alright I mean didn't y/n come see you?" Bucky shook his head. "Steve told her/him to go bed...I just I don't know how she/he feels knowing that I almost suffocated someone who I'm supposed to take under the wing and train, Family...let alone a kid..." He shook his head.. Wiping his eyes. "It'll be alright...Besides that what's your thinking...You gotta just ask and see what she's/he's feeling..." "No Sam I saw...Her eyes they were full of fear..." "God it was supposed to be a night of just relaxing and instead I scared her...."

"Buck I think you should talk to him/her it's important you do..."  "I don't think I can be qualified for it.." Sam shook his head "You worry too much.." Bucky eyes met with his saddened one. "Y/n was captured by Hydra at some point for all I know I could of just made much worse!" He said breathing heavily. "Relax...." Bucky felt Sams arms around his shaking figure. "You gotta just ask..."
—————-
"So? Is he mad at me?"  Steve shook his head "He just wants time away..To think about his actions.." "But he didn't do it! You know it wasn't his fault.." you said taking another bite of the warm fluffy pancake. "I know...But he doesn't see that way, Give him time pup..Give him time..."
12:45

Bucky was still out with Sam while Steve was drawing You In you're wolf form with your dog tags on. "How much more!?" You said keeping your face still. "Almost!" He said annoyed "Im trying to get detailed this time..and don't twitch your ears!"
The door opened seeing Bucky

"Steve? Got a moment?" He ignored you But it was fear you could sense it and your wolf instincts wanted to help him.. The blond nodded and looked at you. "I know I know.." you walked your eyes forward out of the room. "No-I'm not doing that...Your just gonna have to tell y/n yourself! And Bucky for once I think your being dramatic..."
"Fine! how about Until I completely feel what it's like to forget about straggling our Student!"

He said in a hushed tone not wanting you to hear as did Steve. You heard muffling not making it out, You shifting wolf once again. "I don't want her/him being under my wing. It'll be too much trouble!...I don't wanna be responsible!" "It's not gonna happen!" Steve said dropping his sketch pad on the bed. "I don't Care...They're not getting a say!" He said pointing to the door.

You were in your room which wasn't that hard to hear while in wolf form. "I'm not gonna do this with her/him it's doesn't even work!" You were whimpering and you we're trying to hide it. As well as shaking. Your friend who you always called family didn't want you to be under his care...because trust was broken...And you felt like you failed at promising to prevent anything from escalating...Which it had worked For Tony, Steve And Natasha But not Bucky, He sounded disappointed.