2/2 Happy birthday Captain

You walked towards your room closing the door. It was a beautiful dressed but it wasn't your thing. You had nothing against it but it wasn't your style. You heard a knock
"Come in..."
Bucky walked in giving you a look seeing you still in your casual attire "...it didn't fit...." "I think I'll just be here or something." You chuckled "He did say it wasn't a big deal right?" You laughed he rolled his eyes. "Yeah, But this was your idea." He Smiled softly
(Like in the picture That's not what he's wearing btw lol)

" He Smiled softly(Like in the picture That's not what he's wearing btw lol)

"Give me a second." —————
"Tony?" "Hmm?" "Where's webheads spare suit?" "His old one?" He nodded "His spare room." Bucky nodded "It'll fit!" He caught wind of what he was doing.

—————-
Felt like moments you heard footsteps and a door open and close "Buck what are you-" "Take that off. And put this shirt on this button this up." "I-" "Steve's on his way we gotta hurry." You nodded without question. "K...how do..I?" He looked up seeing you. His steel blue eyes were in awe You looked great, adorable, and dapper. He felt actually pretty Jealous. He breathed out a chuckle at your attempt at fixing your the tie. "Here." He smiled he hands met removing the nasa printed tie. "That's more webheads style..." he smiled grabbing his spare one. "You can have this one..my wittle soldier." He said cooing. "Please don't." You face reddened "You look great." You smiled "As do you..Barnes..." you chuckled saying it so fancy like.

"Y/n it's 40's styled, not English party." You laughed "c'mon.." you followed him.
"Alright Tony you got me all dressed in some suit...Probably something silly.. now what.." Nat chuckled "just Take off the blindfold off Rogers." He did He was expected the living room to yell surprise balloons and people drinking with waiters walking around and Tony's music blaring. But was met with nothing. "Well...it's a nice suit." He smiled "And you both are wearing 40s styled...attire.." he raised a brow "What's the catch though?" Tony smirked. "In your room." Steve walked toward his room seeing the avengers dressed in 40s attire Bucky had shaved and looked how he did a little back then. "This is from me!" Tony proudly smiled. A record player was shown with extra speakers playing. It was an upgraded but simple new one. Happy birthday Punk." He smiled hugging him. "Thanks Jerk.." he smiled sweetly his face lit up. "This is...different too.."

You we're sitting on his couch on the armrest staring at your shoes. You met with his looking to see him he cupped your face. "Thanks pup." You saw happiness inside his eyes you wolf could sense it. It was there in his smile, his eyes and his behavior. (Kinda like this)

 "You look very distinguished

. "You look very distinguished.." He smirked kissing your forehead hugging you. "I-it was Tony and Bucky who set it up!" Clint pointed to himself "AND I SET IT UP!" Bucky retorted "Just the speaker...." "Where's Thor?" Steve asked looking around. "Right here with Wilson! He made it back early! Also Happy birthday Rogers!"

He ran in pushing the cart with cake and with Sam practically tugged under his armed the two dressed up! "I thought you were out for recon!?" Bucky raised a brow. "Nope I  leave tomorrow morning at 5. My plan just kept having so much errors I guess fury made an exception.." he smirked. "Or you bugged him..." "Shut it Weiner!" "Its winter!" They began to fight like t-Rex's "Enough fighting! Come let's feast!" "Thor No! N-No! NO!" They all said in unison the many candles on his blue star shaped cake caught the Fire alarm. Tony mutterd shaking his wet hair. "This is why the cake was supposed to be LAST!" The asgardian laughed "eheheh my bad.." expecting Steve to be upset or annoyed he laughed. "It's alright...I wanted to dance.." Tony placed a hand on his shoulder "Okay! Let's go in the livin-" his soft blue eyes met Tony's brown ones "Outside..." "IN THE RAIN!" Thor smiled "I'll make it rain a little bit more than sprinkles!" "No need for these than!" Tony three his shoes as did everyone else.

Nat smiled "I think it sounds nice.." Bucky nodded licking his finger of blue frosting. "I second that!" He smiled at you Sam and Clint nodded. "Luckily I have Bluetooth around the compounds speakers...So What should we listen to Cap? Sinatra? Bing Crosby?" He raised his brows "Roy Rodgers?" He smirked. He shook his head. He walked to where his records were at. "What are you looking for Pal?" Bucky knelt beside him. "Y/n?" "Uh! Y-yeah?" "What's that record you got me called? The one with the flowers on it?" Your face reddened. "Oh." You pointed he looked through it "Tony this song.." he smiled nodding.
———————-
The avengers were out in front of the compound it smelled of mist the sky was cloudy and lit up as was the ground being met with the sun. "Cloud are singing a song..." Steve softly sung. "I didn't know you actually listened to this album..." he grinned "I played it while I was taking care of Sam...I like it...it has pretty good style changes...Some remind me of the old days..." "I'm sorry if everything went south..." he shook his head. "Y/n it's perfect, it's different trust me...Ya didn't miss doll.." he held his hand. "Hmm?" "Do you know how?" You shook his head "I'll show you!" Your face grew pink. Your hands met with his own. They were warm.

"This is great huh Barnes?" Sam smiled "I'll say he said watching Thor dance with an awkward Bruce while Tony was recording. Sam grinned "That's not all that looks great." He said smiling at Natasha. "I'll say." Bucky looked "I saw her first!" He shoved him the two started fighting again only to be tripped. "Get in line pals" Clint said laughing. "You three are dorks!" She said.

"Bucky thought I would be sad?" You nodded at this point you were on on Steve feet like a child just playing and exchanging words. "No I mean...I miss her everyday...And I love her everyday...Just like I do them and you...You brought something different this year...And ya didn't miss pup...not one inch..." "Thanks cap Y-your my family too!" You hugged him smiling. You felt his fingers run through your hair.. "Happy birthday!" You smiled having his lips pressed on your cheek. "Buuut my turn is done!"
"Huh?" The blond tilted his head
"Hey punk.." His blue eyes met with Bucky's eyes and his grin with water drops in his brown hair.
"Thanks for this.." he kissed the brown haired soldiers cheek. Taking his cold misty left hand with his flesh one
"It's was-" "I know but she/he told me you kept bugging him/her." He grinned
"C'mon sarge..I thought you said to focus on your partners movements.." Steve teased
"C'mon playboy!" You took Tony's hand and into yours. As the rain went on.