..MORE HEADCA-...More headcannons (Mostly SAM, BUCK and STEVE)

•Loki once made your wolf ears show as well as your tail during while being in your human form.

•While undercover for your mission at Peters school Bucky was the one picking your outfit and fixing your hair..

•Steve teaching you how to box

•If theirs a prize in a cereal box, Chances are Sam, Bucky and you are gonna fight for it.

•Bucky gave you one of his tactical knifes as a gift. And frequently teaches you how to flip and do moves with it.

• You secretly drew a sketch of Bucky and Steve from the WW2 Days.

•Steve and you made a bet that he has to act the exact opposite of himself and you can't act like your wolfish self.

•This caused Sam and Bucky to make a bet and try and get only one of you to lose thanks to Tony's money.

•Tony got a you a license to verify you were a "Service Wolf"

•Another thing that calms you down is feeling the soldiers stubble when you cup their face softly.

•While you are a wolf you actually hate the cold and get teased for it.

•Steve and Bucky began wearing their dog tags again..You play with their chains when your feeling anxiety and need to talk.

•Sam, Bucky and you raided a convenient store while road tripping.

•One time at the park in fear of running off Thor Put his hammer on top of your dog leash.

•Tony bought you a luxury dog bed for movie night when going wolf.

•Sam hides it sometimes though because he likes you on the couch with him feeling your fur as he described "Therapeutic"

•Steve and you have played tactical frisbee with using his shield as well.. a frisbee

•One time you at Tony's party you woke up with lipstick kisses on you and a sharpie drawn winter soldier arm..

•You And Peter HAVE kissed but it was accidental

•you Almost got turned into a trophy by poachers while out camping with Bucky during a mission

•Sam And Steve caught you singing and dancing.

•Bucky has blackmail videos of you and uses them to make you do a few of his chores and errands

•When you Shed hair it turns into fur automatically.

•like when you sit on Bucky's back to have a conversation he tried doing it to you...That ended up with you wheezing hilariously.

•When needed for a session you often have the soldiers tell you stories about their experiences at your age.

•Bucky likes the skin on skin contact which is why most of the time you and Steve don't wear pants to bed or a shirt once in a while but it can get chilly.

•Steve makes sure you and Sam And Bucky have your own cereals.

•Bucky still gives "Wolf kisses" and yes you still get grossed

•You actually get jealous when Steve gives his "Special hugs" to Others who do it to make you jealous.

•When your upset and try to shut out and not speak Bucky and Steve attack your face with kisses to make you smile.

•Steve actually took your Peanut butter away completely as punishment for ripping one of his sweaters (thanks to Bucky)