Part 2/2 M-my...Tail and Ears!? (LONG ASS Chapter)

You made your way up the stairs "The showers don't work..." You vented towards yourself. "What else go go wrong at a time like this!?-Ah!" Clint fell bringing down debree "Clint? Are you okay!?" "Y-yeah!" He stood wiping himself "I meant to pop out and tell ya the air conditioning is gonna be out for a bit too..." "Seriously? How come?!" "Umm well..I kinda accidentally broke it..." You pouted "Don't worry It'll be back and runnin' tomorrow..." "No no no...I'll be sweating..." "It's okay pup one day of being human isn't gonna hurt cha.." "Yeah..that.." "Anyway I'm on my down to get my checkup done.." "Now!?" "Yeah...I just took the vent to get down here quicker.." The archer smirked "Anyway I'll see you in a few.." you nodded "Crap..."
———————-
It's was only an 2 hours till your turn of inspection and you were currently sweating in Bucky's hoodie. "I don't know y/n why not just ditch the hoodie then if your so hot.." "Because Sam I just..can't.." You currently were hiding from Steve in avoidance, watching Anime with Sam. "Y/n you shouldn't sit so close to the tv..." he chuckled "Are growling at that gopher commercial?" You face blushed "No!" You chuckled "Of course not.." you sat up feeling an inch from your stomach. "Oh no..the tape.." You whispered. "Come on pup it's fine...your a wolf after all I'm not judging.." he smiled "eheh.." "Just then there was a knock on the door. "Sam?" "Yeah Cap?" You ears perked up. "No no no!" You whispered. "Is y/n in there with you I'm supposed to make sure She/He has these papers for her/his checkup done. Sam opened the door. "Yeah y/n's....?" The two looked seeing your legs go through a vent. "Where's Buck?" You crawled through different vents sweating. You tail now exposed. You fell through the vent into Pietro's room as he was currently playing video games. "Screw you! Noob!" He laughed at the screen jumping when you feel landing on impact. "Oh! hey there y/nnnn?" —————

"I think I heard her/him in here!" "Pietro hide me! Please!" You gave him puppy eyes. "With that he picked you up dashing between him and Sam down the hall. "Dont mind me cap I'm just doing my laundry!" He plopped you in the hamper closing the lid. "Thanks Pietro I owe ya!" What feel like almost an hour you jumped nearly out seeing the lid revealing Bucky. He smirked "Mmm that's funny I don't remember wearing my wolf scarf..." You pouted "very funny" you held your arms your for him like a small child as he pulled you out. "How long are you gonna keep this crap up y/n?" "I just don't want...my shots Buck..or a bath..." your ears perked back he noticed your tail falling from his hoodie curing between your legs. "Your afraid?" He asked. "Sorta.." "It won't be that bad..Did anyone else see? No, Pietro almost did, but no...It's just embarrassing..." "Why? Is it because you gotta be in your underwear for it?" "What!?" You ears stood. "You didn't know?" He smirked "That's even worse buck!" He chuckled ignoring your words his hands traveling under the fabric playing with your ears. "Relax puppy it'll be fine.." you leg jolted a little your head resting into his palms. You smile grew into a cheeky one. "Ahh! That feels good!" He laughed.

You tail wagging. "Why'd you stop?" You quirked a brow. You looked in his direction into the doorway stood the avengers as they all had grins plastered on their face. Clint grinned "Pup you okay?" Your face heated. "aaaaAAAAHHHH!" You whined sown the hall into your room the door closing from down the hall. Tony sipped his drink "You wanna tell them or should I Barnes?" Bucky raised his hands.

————
Moments after you came out of your room due to the heat. "Okay...okay y/n you gotta relax.." you muttered. It was only the minute you walked in seeing Thor and Wanda watching a Disney movie that they welcomed you to join them as they had a fan on the two of them while sitting on the couch.

"Want me to help you take a nap and relax?" She smiled softly "No it's okay..." you grunted laying down on the cold floor "I'll be down here though." You psmiled. Wanda was certainly not the type to tease you..her brother yes. "At least you're not wearing that hoodie anymore.." Sam walked in sipping some water. "Meh.." a green tennis ball rolled past you.. "No..." another one came down the hall bouncing this one was orange. "A new ball!" You stood catching it you tail wagging. You face stood pink again.. you held it tightly in your palm, Laying down Then a pair of legs stood in front of you seeing their NASA socks. "Move buck.." You gently pushed him only to have him lay down I front of you intentionally blocking the screen. "I can't see...I'm not spooning you!..your not close enoug-" A tail waved in front of your face popping out of Bucky's black adidas track pants. "Uh-How did-" he tiredly turned toward you.

"I wanted to be a cat..." His tail gently brushing your face. You eyes looked up seeing ears poke from his hair.. You gently poked one causing it to twitch and earn a giggle you gently rubbed his ear. "Are you purring!?" "Mmhmm..I asked Loki...In exchange I bought him a brand new Man-gaa?" "Manga?" He nodded Just then he turned hugging you. "Can we go to my room?" You nodded he picked you up into his arms nuzzling his face into yours. "Steve lock the door!" You heard the water turn on. "NOOO!" "Wait y/n! Me and Steve are joining you.." you were still breathing heavily. "Relax you can be a wolf if you want too.." "No I just-" "y/n look.." Steve pulled his sweater off seeing a pair of dog floppy dog ears..

—————-
You were surrounded by bubbles sitting in the middle of the two soldiers. "Oh I forget this is his/her first bath with us.." You huffed "I don't care about that...I just keep falling for you damn bath tricks.." "Well if the showers weren't broken.." Bucky kissed your snout. You shifted human.. Steve smiled "let me clean your ears Steve.." He nodded bending down slightly grabbing soap rubbing behind his ear his tail splashing. "Easy punk!" Bucky grinned.