Part 1/2 Your better off without them!

"Stop Barnes-" "IT's my turn!" The brunette shoved the other man
"Steve wanna tell me again why we all have to get cleaned and fancy-ed up again?" You raised a brow to the blond tossing him shaving cream.
While Sam and Bucky were shoving each other for the only other mirror. "Because we have an expectation and comparison with the other shield branch.." He drew the razor softly down. "So?" Tony leaned down into the doorway making you jump "So that means we gotta be better than them, Their branch always brags about "good things" and their strike team being way better because they weren't hydra!" He rolled his eyes shaking his head annoyed. Bucky running fingers through his hair. "Yeah and they brag about clean air and having organic food delivered to them...stupid stuff huh?" Sam And you looked at him. "That...that doesn't I mean....-" Steve sighed "There's Also talk of a dinner party so y/n I know you hate it but..-" "No" "You-" "Nooo." whined "Tony made you a custom suit/dress for later.." He still had shaving cream on his face but gave you the puppy eyes. "..Alright!" "Now go get cleaned up and in uniform...Please, Thank you.."  he kissed the side of your head. You nodded and walked "oh and No shifting even for tonight.." you stopped in your tracks as you were about to say something he spoke "I'll take away more than your peanut butter.."

he warned you sighed turning to your room

he warned you sighed turning to your room. Bucky grinned "I'll go help you get cleaned up in a minute.." He combed his hair. "No I can do it myself!-" You closed the door annoyed.

—————-
"God!" You huffed to yourself. You shifted wolf looking at yourself in the mirror you whimpered "How can I be 100 percent in uniform when I'm not even allowed to shift?!" you mumbled. Putting on your gear. Throwing your formal wear onto the bed for the dinner party. ————

"Okay Thor I think that's enough hairspray!" Clint pinched his nose breathing through his mouth trying to open the door. "Are you two done yet? Tony And Bruce are tired of stalling their "guests"" They nodded "Where's the soldiers?" Clint barged out grasping the door breathing heavily. "Caps room!" She nodded "You guys ready?" The three nodded Steve strapping his gloves on. "Where's y/n?" She looked around the room. "In her/his room." Nats phone rang a text "Tony said they'll be here in a less then 20 seconds." "Go get y/n Buck!" Sam raises his eyes panicking "But fury said all of us have to greet them!" The four of them ran out the door seeing Fury. "....Director!" Steve stood attention he hit Sam and Bucky as they did the Same. "Where is your student?" "She's/He's currently-" "PRAYING!" "No I wasn't" they all turned seeing you. Bucky gave you a glare "Oh! I mean yeah? Jesus that's my guy!" You laughed "Come." Bucky chuckled softly hitting your stomach.