PART ONE: "Da Sleepover!" WolfSpider (Freindship) and The super soldier trio

"Finally!" You smiled marking your calendar. "Now that Peter's done with that week of summer school, We can finally get down to business!" You cracked your knuckles. "And what would that be?" Bucky cocked an eyebrow picking his head in startling you, dropping your marker. "Don't scare me!" You whined "I specifically told you not to do that!" You shot him a cranky face causing him to lightly laugh and grin. "Im having Slumber Party! Now that Peter's finished his week of summer school his aunt was cool with it, we've been planning this since December!" "I see..that kid.." You chuckled nodding remembering a hilarious incident between him and Sam. following you into the living room where the other Avengers were assembled "So summer school?" "Yeah" you grinned "I'm so glad I didn't have to worry about doin' that." Tony gave you deadpanned face. "That's because you don't go to school y/n!" You sighed. "I know! It's a good life!" Clint grinned. "Tony maybe you could enroll y/n in some private online classes or something or pay someone to-" You his behind Bucky giving Clint a shot of your eyes that now looked wolfish. "HISSS!" Bucky pokes your side. "Your not a cat!"

Clint chuckled "y/n forgot how to wolf, That's just information to enroll him/her!" He laughed. "Pfft!" "So is he on his way?" Tony looked at the clock reading 9:33 "Yeah." Steve looked in your direction.. "Why So late?" "Cause the party is a late night thing! Which reminds me I actually should go make sure we have everything in order...brb!" You dashed back towards your room. Steve softly smiled he was glad to see you actually do an activity that was something outside your work.. and just be behave like you should...a kid...or was teen? Nat looked back up from her phone. "Cap didn't you Barnes ever do that?" "What's that?" "Sleep over?" He face tinted pink. "Ugh..yeah!" Tony smirked "I've had sleepovers!" Clint grinned "Yeah I bet you have!" He laughed Seeing Steve's embarrassed expression.

Thor walked in. "What's going on here? What so funny? Did Steve tell you about the our last mission!?" He had an embarrassed look. All eyes darted on him. Tony chimed "What? No? We're talking about y/n..she's/he's having another sleepover with The kid." "Young Parker?" He asked Tony nodded. "Oh! Well it's very good then! Ahh I remember that day..I recall that day to be interesting..." he walked away avoiding Tony asking him about one of his recent missions. Still rambling. "I just hope that it goes better than last time..Her/his room had an...odd scent." Bucky's eyes widens grabbing Thor back into the kitchen.

"Wait!Wait!-wait!" "Smell!?" He nodded. "Yes, along with red cups everywhere in her/his room." "...What!?.." Steve glared "Thor where was I!?" Tony gave Nat and Clint a look rubbing his thumb against his two fingers. They nodded. "Oh! You and Birdman and Terminator here were on a Stakeout in Rio! Remember?" It was months ago how could anyone be sure.. "I..think so?" Bucky pouted. "Well, how come y/n never told us!?" Tony shrugged "Who knows Barnes, Ya know how youngsters are they just can be a little secretive amongst their elders.." Nat coughed "Alphas!" She grinned. ——————Time skip!——-

"Mr.Parker has arrived." "Finally! Thanks Jarvis!" You walked down the hallway towards the elevator meeting with Steve blocking you. "Hey." You smiled at his towering figure. "Hiiii" you said silly. "Y/n?" "Steve?" "You know you can tell Me anything? Right?" "Yyyyeah?...To an extent." That made Steve humorously dramatically sad faced. "Ugh?" He walked towards his room. "Steve?" "I'm gonna go train downstairs.." "oh! Okay?...Poor guy I hope Tony didn't send him birds and bee's memes again!" "I remember that!" You turned seeing Peter

"Ayy! Peter! Hey webhead!" You hugged him! "Sup Pup!" You And Him both attempted your handshake. As Peter had one for just about all his closest friends, it was insane on how he could memorize each specific one. "I'm so glad to see you it's been waaayyy to long!" He smiled "I know!" Bucky was sitting stealth mode inside the cupboard. Eavesdropping "Soo did you bring the stuff?" "Oh yeah! And it's mint flavored too! We're gonna have a ball!" You both giggled. *A ball!?" "Drugs!" He opened the door seeing Peter with a can of tennis balls and label reading mint flavored. "Oops!" He smiled. "Bucky?" Peter jumped slightly "O-oh hey Winter! H-how's a going? "Don't! How's it going Winter me! Where are they?" "What!?" You said annoyed "The edibles! He reached in peters bag only to have Peter yank it from him. You smacked Bucky's hand away "BUCK, THERE ARE NO EDIBLES!I NEEDED SOMETHING MINTY FOR MY WOLF BREATH!" "...oh..." "I asked Peter since they only carried them in queens!" His face was red. While Peter was scared he definitely didn't want to be here overnight with Bucky holding a grudge. "You worry too much!"