1/2 Taking Care of a Wolf Pup

You and Steve were currently in the training room. He was trying to teach you combos and help you with your agility.

You jumped catching the shield between your teeth quickly shifting human and throwing it back to Steve. "Good y/n! See how much agile is increased when both forms are used?" You nodded "Yeah! But my teeth don't!" You chuckled. He smiled the door open Thor and Loki walked in. "Hey what's he doing here!?" You stood in front of Steve.. "Relax Canine is here for.." he snapped his fingers "Yoga.." He was in a green tee and black shorts "It's true!" Thor was now in a white v neck and red shorts ..you Steve were confused "O-okay.." you said. "But keep and eye on him Thor.. I don't wanna walk on my fours again.." he said "Not too worry..It'll be different this time....Just some stretching!" He raised his hands smiling "I hope so.."

————More training*
"Don't shift human till the punch is thrown not after it lands..." You rubbed your cheek. "Thanks for the heads up..." you heard grunting and "B-brother No!" The two of you looked seeing Thor pinning Loki against the mat, he was sitting on him. You both laughed. "It's not easy you know..." he pushed Thor off "Well I wouldn't know I don't train with someone from Asgard..at least not yet...."
Loki grinned. "No but how about-" He glowed into a long haired black wolf but with green eyes. "Woah!" You jumped "No!" Steve raised his shield. "Fine.." Loki huffed "I guess your pupil...or pet...is not enough challenged.." You glared "Am too!" You looked over Steve. Loki's ears twitched "Then prove it! No mischief..." "y/n don't ev-" you pounced at Loki Thor and Steve watching swirls of blackness roll and nip. It was over you pinned Loki by his neck with your paw. "See? I told you Steve!" You shifted human. As did Loki glowing back to his human self fixing his hair. You offered your hand he swiped it away. "Your a bafoon like my brother...always so strong!" He glared "That's not true Loki...I wasn't always like how I was..." you turned hearing a voice "Or were you!?" Sam grinned "You beat a god!" You laughed "Natasha said dinner is ready...c'mon!" He smiled you followed. "Yes! I love Nats Four cheese Macaroni!" Steve laughed "So do I!"
"Come brother-" "No I'll be in your room, Forget your stupid Macaroni! And your cheeses!!" He exited———

Bucky laughed "No I'm pretty sure I taught you that!" You shook your head. "It was so long ago...I could've sworn Clint taught me?" They laughed eating dinner. Loki was in the Room Thor left the TV on for him. But no he was in your room. He found your secret stash of Peanut butter he took a jar and made way to the room.————
You yawned. "Hmm?" Bucky gestured to his room. "No it's alright I think I'm gonna kick it solo tonight..." he smiled nodding. The his door closing. You stopping catching whiff. "Cookies?" You walked to the kitchen. "Peanut butter?" "I made it for you...I felt bad.." Loki smiled "ARE THEY GONNA EXPLODE?" He looked saddened "No? I know I can be harsh but I just wanted to make amends..before I leave early tomorrow with my brother.." he looked down sad.

"O-Oh? I'm sorry...I'd love one!" You took one the warm dough was chewy you could taste the peanut butter.. "Anything?" He raised a brow. "No?" "See? It's just a gift.."
he smiled "Well it's a tasty one! Good night friend.." you held your hand out and he took it. Your door closed he grinned "What a fool.." he chuckled.
——————
3:45 am You tossed and turned. "You sat up looking around the dark room. Seeing scary orbs move around of course it was your imagination. You whimpered crawling into your pillow tearing up. Lights turned on in your room. "Y/n?" The Bucky looked around. You buried yourself deeper In The covers. He looked seeing a little figure move....a little tail sticking out shaking. His eyes widened "No...That asshole didn't.." he muttered.. he lifted it.. seeing your big eyes and body shake in fear. "Damn him!" You ran between his legs. "Y/n wait!" He tripped with a thud. You ran into the hallway bumping into a leg. seeing a tall figure.

He gasped. "Y/n?" His blue eyes meeting you. You scrambled under the table shaking. You had tears in your eyes. You clinged to leg of the table for protection. "Y/n?" Steve turned seeing Bucky rub his back "Loki?" He nodded. "She's/He's so..scared.." Bucky softly laid on his stomach..To see you under the table. "It's okay..." you whimpered avoiding eye contact. "Y/n?" You softly looked seeing Steve he was on top of Bucky trying to look. "Are you Okay? He held his palm out you sniffed softly coming a bit closer now on top of Bucky's floofy hair. Steve softly smiled. Bucky raised his left palm to scratch your back. "You Want peanut butter?" ————