QUESTIONS ANSWERED BY AVENGERS

The Avengers gathered in the living room passing your phone around.

1) "IF Y/N NEVER CAME HOME ID KICK HIS/HER ASS !!!" The brunette pouted Steve thumped the back of his head. "If y/n ran away...honestly..." He sighed "Id do the same thing...." you saw them staring intensely at you. "W-What if I just...never came back! Like kidnapped!!?" Bucky tackled you "NO NEVER AGAIN WILL THAT HAPPEN!!" He tackled you affectionately to the floor. "Bucky get off! You smell like Ravioli!!"

2)"Tony!" You called "Yo!" "They wanna know what embarrassing thing you've done....To me.." you rolled your eyes annoyed "Well one time We had to go undercover to a dog show.." he chuckled "No-Actually maybe the Whip cream? OH it was this picture I took of her/him and Peter sleeping together....Since her/his soldiers weren't there...She/He should be lucky I haven't shown it....Really He/she Should he..." He smirked your face turning pink...

3) "Her/His birthday? Hmm...No not exactly..." Bucky scratched his neck Steve raised a brow. "It's kinda difficult to know since y/n doesn't even know herself/himself!" Clint grinned "I offered for him/her to share a birthday with my own kids but she/he wouldn't budge!" He smiled "We've tried just having her/him pick a day but it's kinda difficult..." Sam deadpanned. *flashback* "No you can't have your birthday on Halloween!" "Christmas?" You smirked Bucky hit you with a pillow. *end-flashback* "We don't know her/his exact age...However my brother says she's/he's somewhere between teens and adulthood?" Thor raised a brow.

4) Tony sighed annoyed "She/He was a baby! Loki turned her/him into one....Gah..How could one little puppy piss so much!"
Bucky stared wide eyed "Never again...y/n would teeth on my arm...All.Night.Long.."
Steve raised a brow "I don't know what your complaining about she/he wasn't that bad...She/he would follow me around like a lost pup..and y/n clinged to Bucky I think I remember her/him being more scared than how she/he normally is...?" Sam chuckled "y/n kept playing ball with me...But yeah Bucky got tired and just stuffed a washcloth with milk and put it in his/her mouth...She/He teethed a lot bite marks all over...I remember she/he cleaned a whole entire case of peanut butter!"
Clint scratches his head. "If barnes wanted help he shoulda came to me I have 3 kids it couldn't of had been not different with a wolf pup..But I was unconscious...I slipped over a little dog "puddle"..." the five of them looked at you. "Tony was scaring me!" You pointed dramatically. "You kept crying a lot! You kept wanting Barnes to hold you!" He whined "you pissed everywhere!" Thor shook his head "I made Loki changer y/n back but kids...oh no! Not for me... However it was fun to see them scramble to a little one..."

6) Their eyes looked at you. "If they were turned into babies!? No way...I'd call Nat AND Wanda that's too much I can't even...
you imagine the avengers jumping and tugging on your ears and pulling your fur... "No..." you shook your head of the thought.."

For Jcpokemon