Answering questions (OPEN TO ASK!)

Jcpokemon

1) Tony looked at the phone "Absolutely not! I wouldn't want that to happen to Parker...And I doubt cap wants the same.." He raised a brow tossing the phone to Sam reading it. "Nope She/He can live for me! But don't die for me!" He smiled. Thor took the phone reading it. "I wouldn't allow it The Avengers are a second family...I wouldn't allow for such as the youngest newcomer to die...I wouldn't let it happen to anyone...Your turn Barton!" He smiled "Yeah I wouldn't let it fly, Sorry kiddo I have my own kids and I hate for them to do something drastic like that...And honestly I think Barnes and Cap would agree with me..." you shook your head. "Pfft! You four act like the two of them are my par-" You saw their faces "WHICH. ONE. IS. IT?" You cliched your teeth. "...Both.." The four men said in unison. Your turned as the two were towering over you. "No sacrificing...Again!" Bucky placed a hand on your head gently. "Yeah it's not happening!" Steve tugged your ear playfully walking off.

2) "w-What I wear?" You pointed to yourself "um..well I wear whatever's around my closet, room....Oh! Sometimes I wear Sam's shirts or Bucky's......Steve's are a little big....Eheh If I'm lucky they just give me what they don't wear....mostly Bucky though...he kinda try's to be a fashion icon.." you laughed as he walked in holding a shirt in hand "Umm...here..."

3) "Here!" You handed the phone to Sam as he read it out loud. "Pack Of wolfs huh?" He laughed as did Bucky with Steve softly grinning at you. "We Are y/n's pack!" Sam laughed "It's true, we did raise her/him.." "No you didn't Loki turned me into-" he stood towering you. "WE RAISED YOU!" "YES THEY RASIED ME...I HAVE A PACK ALREADY ITS THESE THREE AND NAT...."

4) You scratched your neck "Yeah I pranked Bucky one time by throwing cheese on his face while he was sleeping." "I taped string to a dollar for Tony...Um I switched Sam's orange juice with egg yolk....But then it kinda backfired...

5) "What makes them jealous?" You raised a brow. "Yes. Yes y/n What makes us jealous?" Bucky smirked. "U-umm...You KNOE What screw it. Bucky gets jealous if I tell someone else something personal or if I go and do something Outside with friends! Like Peter and his click he gets hella butthurt! And Steve gets jealous if I go and spar with someone else or if I'm especially hanging out with Tony!.." Tony patted your back. "Aww he just afraid you'll get attached to someone more advanced and you'll want me to be your mentor.." You looked to see the two soldiers eyeing you from the hall. "....He doesn't look afraid..." you widened your eyes.

6) "They wanna know what you two have to say about-" Bucky shoved your face with his palm snatching the phone. "Stand aside!" "Buck!" The blond whined. The brunette read the comment then looked at you and then back to the phone then back to you. "ITS NOT HAPPENING THIS-THIS CHILD MY PUP IS NO-" Steve shoved Bucky with his face. "Ya know what? I wouldn't mind if y/n had companionship...I just hope she/he doesn't have trouble like I did...But all of the love...No way I wouldn't stand it..She's/He's family...I'd be upset..." Bucky got up the floor. "Exactly! No mate!" He glared to you. "IM THE ONLY WOLF OF MY KIND YOU MORON!" "Don't care I...." He sighed " Scratch that...I guess I'd be happy for him/her to have a lover...But not  keep all the damn attention for themselves!....But I wouldn't be surprised.. if y/n got all his/hers!" He smirked. "Y/n's like how I was back during the world war! A babe magnet, I was pullin!" He smirked you laughed while Steve facepalmed Tony walked by "Get to my level buddy!"

7) "KISS!?" The three said in unison. "Like lips!?" Sam pointed to his own. "Um yeah that's...that's what their asking..." "OH WELL ID FIND OUT WHO THIS PERSON WAS AND-" "Stop Bucky! If y/n kissed, like I said I'd be happy she/he should do it with someone she/he loves.." "daww thanks Steve!" You blushed smiling. Sam put a hand on your back "If you kiss....I wanna know the details!" He smirked the two of you laughing. "Y/n...if you kiss..." Bucky placed his hands on your shoulders "Use what I've taught you about the babes...be like me..." you nodded you turned to Sam whispering "I don't know how I feel about his advice.." Steve joined sighing "If anything pup be mature about it and use protection..." you face reddened... "O-oh.-okay!"