More Avenger Headcannons!!

•The Avengers are still trying to figure out when your birthday is and plan something

•Clint And You bin watch shows together.

•You once walked in on Steve and Bucky having a bath.

•Steve can't figure out between you and Bucky who owns the pillow tsum tsum Of him.

•You, Sam And Bucky once took a long rode trip

• Bucky is the one usually helping you style your scruffy hair.

•Your first solo secret undercover mission was at Peters high school.

•Your first mission on your own was also the Day you met Peter.

•Before going to Peters high-school Steve and Bucky we're treating you like a child starting school for the first time. With Sam packing your lunch.

•You once we're having a horrid Dream one night leaving Clint to sing and calm you down.

•Once in a while Steve finds Something Peanut butter related in your rooms from jars to Reese cup wrappers.

•Sometimes Bucky debates whether to cut or keep his hair long from time to time.

•You And Tony attempting Steve to stop from shaving his beard once he gets tired of it.

•Bucky gave you his Buckybear Steve got him. for when he's not there.

•Peter And You prank calling his friends.

•You always having a losing streak when playing Tic Tac Toe with Jarvis.

•If You ignore Bucky he'll often eat chips very loudly and annoyingly to get on your nerves and attention

•Pietro And You having late night gaming session.

•Bucky giving you dating advice that you don't care for.

•The Avengers laughing at your bet with Peter going vegan

•You constantly trying to make nicknames for the avengers already having your own.
Pup,Puppy,Fuzball,

•Your fear of full moons

•Bucky scaring you after watching a horror movie.

•If you have nightmares chance are it's with Rumlow.

•Steve calls the center of his bed "Your Spot"

•Natasha And Bucky annoyed with you not trying to learn a different language.

•You fetching the newspaper for Steve in the morning.

•Sam dragging you out of your bed getting you to go on a early run with him, and the soldiers.

•Tony attempting to make you And Iron wolf suit.

•Steve trying to teach you how to draw.

•You napping right after Steve and Bucky are done training you.

•You sometimes sleep with and always wear the dog tags Steve got you during missions.

•You like sitting in Steves lap

•You always like sitting on Bucky's back
Especially when you two are just hanging out and having conversations in his room.

•Sam and Bucky are the ones who take random pics of themselves if you leave your phone laying around.

•Tony gets anxious when you go missions with him and the soldiers aren't coming.

•One time you we're caught dancing.