Prequel to The nightbefore.

(ATTENTION READERS This is a prequel chapter to A Falcon and Soldiers Blackmail...ALSO there's a bit of making out..Nothing dirty or graphic..just kissing tbh) read at your own risk. (Also If you haven't seen FFH Dont read)

Loud music was blaring you currently were sitting on top of a keg pouring down two cans of Red Bull crushing the cans tossing them into the crowd. The full compound lounge area was filled with Stark Employees to shield and Agents and yes Avengers. "Oh maaaann..." Clint whined "WhUT Baton..." Sam giggled "Baron.." He mumbled "I-I DONT HAve time to wait for these brownies!" "Thor walked in FUCK IT!" He threw a oven mit on pulling them out grabbing a spoon the three shoving each other. "Oh my god..mhfmmff this is like warm brownie SOUP!" He said between chews.
"He-here y/n Try it!" You began to howl. "ToOOO MUCH! Chocolate'!" You said giggling "Doggie can't eat too much!" Thor pinched your cheek. Sam laughed "Aww.." "ACTUALLY FUCK IT YOLOOOO!" You howled again "PASS THE SPOON!"
————-
You walked out the kitchen not before spitting one last time in the trash can. You ran into Peter and Loki..."What the hell?" You saw them both "Oh hello Runt!" Loki grinned The two playing guitar hero...Peter playing on Scott's shoulders getting to Loki's height! "I WIN FROSTY!" Peter slammed down the guitar! "IM BOSS AT THE LED Zeppelin's AC/DC ALBUM!" Tony shot Peter a glare Tony opened the sliding door guiding Scott outside "H-hey wa-" Tony push them into the pool deck landing with a big splash.

Others throwing their cups and few jumping in "CHICKEN FIGHHHGht!" "Oh man! Pup I'm drowning help!" Peter raised his hand. You grabbed it he pulled you In smirking "Ya asshole!" You laughed clinging to him. "C'mon!" You pulled him out walking back to the kitchen "Wanna see Steve's sponsorship?" You grabbed a bag of Doritos. Chuckling you two much holding one up. "I'm Steve Rogers I heart the smell of freedom a fresh dew of independence!! But also Am in love with the Gloria of AMER-KUH" you shouted "FUCK YEAH!" Peter yelled
"What 'd you say about my boi?!" You two turned seeing Bucky with his arm around Nat. "He a..DORIto!" You giggled holding it up he bit it from your hand. "Imma gangster sweetheart!" He winked placing his hands between Peters head causing his face to go pink.

He licked his lips still crunching the Dorito. "That's how y-You should flirt Like your alpha!" He pointed a thumb to himself winking. Pushing himself off the wall. "Now Go T-Tryy it!" He hugged you from behind "Go be like your alpha!" He gave a wet kiss on your cheek. "MATTER OF FFACT!" He pulled open the closet grabbing a tub of markers. Bucky tipped your right sleeve off. He looked at his arm and looked at your arm. "M-maybe Steve should've done thisss!" You looked at your shoulder seeing the winter soldier arm piece lazily drawn. "Not even!" Natasha smiled "Also kiddo.." Nat pulled cherry chapstick out of her pocket putting it in yours. "For the onee!" She chuckled "BUCky-BOO BEAR!" Bucky turned He walked "Yess doll face!" He jokingly winked the the blond "Where's um-The-Um..Where's the puppy?" "OUR UM..Crap she/he's! I forget!" Bucky chugged a coke and stood on the table has anyone seen our baby G-Gurl!/BOIII!?" You raised your hand standing on Counter "PAWWW!!"

You yelled He laughed falling on to Steve the two sitting on floor Bucky laying in between Steve's legs "MHMM IM A SHITTY DADDY!! Bucky laughed into Steve's stomach I forgot y/n to tell y/n to wash her teeth!" Steve kissed his forehead.

"No way! We're good Alpha's!" Steve howled he heard a howl from across the room. Steve waved his finger for you to come closer "yyy/y/n Boo bear thinks he's shitty!" He raised his hand "A shitty daddy!" You laid on Bucky's stomach "NAH! Da DA!" "Awww!" Steve whined You moved your head "DADADA" you sang giggling "aww!" Tony laughed "What?" "you won't ever say that word often!" He shrugged recording everything "Hey Ste-eeve tell y/n a Da-ad joke!" Tony hiccuped then laughed "I don't have time for this!" You face pink embarrassed you stumbled up "I-Going to the-The kitchen I'm hungry—" "WAIT!" You turned seeing Steve with a serious expression Bucky biting his lip. "What?" "HI-Hungry I'm Steve!" He grinned Bucky laughed pointing at you. You shook your head —-

You walked down the hall every room being full of people You stopped dead in your tracks holding your stomach "Oh god! I can taste chocolate!"

You leaned against the wall. "Wa-Want some water...Puppy!" You took it "Thanks!" You looked at his uniform "Nice nametag! Like the band!" He giggled picking you up against the wall. "Woah! And strong too!" He smirked "I'm smart too...I gotta big brain!" He laughed "T-then I guess people lik-e you knows everything!?" "Not exactly!!" He chuckled "Who are you more like?" He whispered in your ear. "Are you like the Captain or naw?" He chuckled "Which soldier are you mostly like?...In terms of..." He kissed your neck trailing to your cheek. "I-I'm myself!" You tugged slightly on hair. Wrapping arms around his neck. "Aww is the puppy needy?" He smirked

"Your embrace is like the captain's" you licked your lips "And Barnes does that. I've seen him." He laughed smooching your forehead. You giggled as he did "I'm soo! Tired I wan-Want them.." You growled annoyed "Do you get nightmares?" He raised a brow you hid yourself in chest "I'll stay with you.."He scratched behind your ear your leg jolting slightly. You grinned "Then what're we waiting for?" You cocked a brow. He carried you "What's this?" He placed your down picking up what fell.

"Oh my friend She gave it to me.." he chuckled He put the light pink chapstick on. "T-That was f-for mee!" You whined "You can have some....just.... relax.." he chuckled trailing kisses on your face. Climbing on top of you. You giggled he lifted up your shirt kissing your stomach trailing down. He chuckled "We-We're tir-ed let's be Right and S-Sweep!" He kissed your face again. "O-ok-okkaaydoki!" You giggled "H-hey were F-friends n-noww right?" He stick his tongue out "Yep!"

 "O-ok-okkaaydoki!" You giggled "H-hey were F-friends n-noww right?" He stick his tongue out "Yep!"