Edible flower crowns? Choclate milk? And back pains for a wolf?

It was another day of work for you and your family the Avengers, Unfortunately your target Brock Rumlow Aka Crossbones, his new title name. since you last seen him with the incident of Turkisha had resurfaced with an act of upgraded training and much led to his escape. It was bad enough Thor was out taking care of Loki in Asgard and Banner was out working on a chemical component in Asia while Nat was undercover in France handling illegal archives. "This just means that we're gonna have to train you more!" Bucky said annoyed helping you in the quinjet Sitting you softly on the ground cross cross. "C'mon Terminator I think it was just bad timing. I guess my scans didn't pick up an alternate route for him to escape and meet at y/n's position post, at least y/n tried.." Tony shrugged looking at surface board of the map.

"That's the problem..We can't always have each other's back I told Barton to go with her/him!" "Easy Buck!" Steve said "Bucky, you forget that I can heal too..." You said smiling softly. "I know but you don't heal as quickly...like you use too.." He said "I know but still..Tch!" You locked your body. "Rumlow really did a number on you badly huh?" Steve said softly feeling your bruises and swoll back. He clenched his teeth. "Ouch.." He said reposting you on your stomach. "Lie down puppy.." sitting next to you(like in the picture) With your head resting his lap. He smiled "My good soldier." He said You chuckled quickly looking over at Bucky who seemed annoyed with you taking your injury too lightly. "Sorry Barton.." The brunette soldier mumbled. "S'okay man I get it your worried but It's not like it's the first time that's Rumlow's done something and y/n's
Held his/her own...And last I checked I didn't she/he covered both you and Cap last time.." He grinned you smiling back. "Facts!"

You flinged your hand pointing at Clint. Earning a groan escape your mouth and the others as a crack was heard from your right muscle shoulder pad. Leaving Steve to rub it making your foot twitch a little to his amusement. "I remember, I also remember that party we held for you..That was a fun time!" The billionaire Chuckled turning the jet on auto pilot turning in his chair. "Why cause I accidentally drank your crap!" You mumbled into Steve side. "That one was on you!" He retorted handing Steve a cream of Muscle relaxer to rub on your neck.

You said it was chocolate milk!" He chuckled. "Well some things have different meanings, Which I thought you knew.." you nuzzled deeper in Steve's side annoyed feeling the substance being applied. "Well I didn't." Clint Chuckled "You were 10 feet away from where we were sitting and you were screaming in your wolf form with your limbs running through the air saying you were lost and you weren't going to find your way back." "So!" Bucky grinned "You also we're crying to me cause you ate the flower crown I made you...And were apologizing waaaay to much to me." He smirked. "You called me Barney.."

"Pfft!" Steve sighed smiling "y/n?" You nuzzled Steve "...Yes?.." "You were whimpering cause I wanted to go toss stones with Bruce and you were afraid thinking I was leaving to become an Icecube again with Just little contact from the lake..You we're begging me not to.." "No I just didn't want you getting...sick..It was around nighttime!" you said your face still in his side. "You said: "Please Stevie, I don't wanna almost lose you again..Who will teach me howling?..Please don't go Alpha." He whined out the last four words to mimic you. You could just sense his grin. He thought it was adorable but he also found it funny.

The avengers were your pack and family your relationship with them was pretty platonic So it was no surprise your drunk state had labeled him alpha. Though he and the other avengers have never exactly got labeled pack roles they kinda already had an idea of those positions you saw them as, It made sense but you never exactly called him or any of them by those titles. You felt embarrassed. To you it's like the equivalent of a little child calling their older siblings Big Brother/Sister when scared or upset instead of their name when in need of comfort..It was like a cute nickname for a younger child to use..

Teasing "awws" were heard in the quinjet. Turned softly seeing Steve's smile and blue eyes meet your annoyed expression and embarrassed face. "I'm just teasing Puppy." He pecked your forehead. I don't even remember saying that!" Bucky grinned "It was adorable you were a puppy clinging to Steve like a scared kid." "Was not!"  "It's a good thing.." he said smiling "it's shows your protective of those you care for even in a drunken state." He teased. Clint chuckled With the jet Landing. "But you do get very silly and adorable it's like someone got out of the dentist with the laughing gas remains." "That's why I'll never touch That crap again! I get too out of control!" The playboy grinned helping steve put you under the blonds arm. Not really, you might as well just have an energy drink or something...Or does the Soldier's puppy get too sick..?" You growled "Don't eat me! Go eat another flower crown!..I'm Never dropping that by the way!" You sighed annoyed. Bucky smirking "I'll make you another one puppy."