Part:1 Winter's Teaching 101: Camping Trip

"Y/n I promise we'll be okay..." Steve hugged you throwing his duffel bag over him. Sam ruffling your hair. "It's not that...well I mean it is...it's just-" "You don't wanna be weft awone?" Sam said in a baby voice to you. "No! I don't want you to leave me alone with him!" The three of you looked

 "No! I don't want you to leave me alone with him!" The three of you looked

"Hmm?" He turned, Steve patted your shoulder "You'll make do..." He chuckled
Bucky took a bite opening the fridge pouring milk. "Yeah y/n it's not like I'm gonna bite you..." he raised a brow "you have!" He jugged his milk down "Well I drink to forget Don't I?" He grinned. "Please! Let me go! Who else is he gonna annoy if Sam's even going with you too?!" He chuckled As Bucky used your head an armrest. Your eyes went wide.

The elevator doors closed Steve smiling to Sam "N-No

The elevator doors closed Steve smiling to Sam "N-No...DONT LEAVE ME!" The doors closing. "Hey!" Tony threw a warm bagel at your cheek. "It's too early in the morning for this.." He poured his coffee "Jarvis the donuts?" "They'll be arriving shortly sir.." "Nice!" He smiled "Hey who the hell drank all the milk?!" He reaches grabbing his cup walking backwards to his room shutting the door. "Wasn't me...!" You sighed. "Four days without Cap.." Tony smirked "I know a miracle isn't it?" He chuckled. "He'll be back before you even know it...like last time...." You rubbed your eyes seeing the clock. 6:22 "I'm going back to sleep...still to early for this..like you said..." you shifted wolf. "Fine, But I can't promise you they'll save you a donut...."
—————

12:30 pm
The door creaked. "Barnes have you see-"
"Damn I really thought you were y/n..." "Same.." Nat looked up from her phone grinning. Tony snatched the box. "Have you checked on y/n...She's/He's not in her room.."