"Let's be your service dogs" {Nightmare/Panic attack}

You felt pain on the side of your ribs Your eyes meeting his brown ones as you were on the cold hard cement again, he stomped on your side "Pl-please! No more!" Rumlow smirked "Look at your face..." You turned your head seeing blood around your mouth. Trying to not get it in your mouth "I know you like the taste!" You spit "I DONT!" "You killed them!" "Captain! , Barnes??!" Your eyes widened "NO! No i didn't!" "You let them die!" He pulled your face up by grabbing your hair. "Get up!" You grabbed his hands as they were around your neck. If felt so suffocating. "Get up y/n!" You shot open your eyes seeing the two worried soldiers in the dim lit bedroom.

Your chest moving up and down only to transition to a slow pace. Bucky ran fingers through your hair "Are you oka-" you hugged him wrapping your arm around him rubbing his shirtless back while your other hand met with Steve's your fingers caressing his knuckles softly. "Wanna talk about it?" You shook your head hiding in his neck shaking. "Okay.." He tiredly sighed leaning himself into you giving embrace in warmth.

"Hey.." Steve's fingers caressed your hair softly. You jumped slightly flinching. Bucky looked down at you still in his arms. While you softly smacked your lips as if the taste of blood really was there. You shook the feeling still disgusted. "I'm going back to my room...." you softly pushed the soldier away escaping his warmth of embrace. "Nooo.." Bucky softly grabbed your hand stopping you, From getting off the bed "Please..."

you whined trying to fight tears, you were embarrassed you hated the team seeing you cry whenever you felt like it you shifted wolf so they couldn't tell..But this time you just couldn't it would only make the dream just a tad more real to you. "Y/n...." You felt a hand on your cheek. You looked up seeing Steve smiling softly "it's okay.." He softly said Bucky spoke. "Lets be your service dogs...okay?" He smiled.

"Rumlow said I killed-And-I-I" you hiccuped Your began to hyperventilate.
"Y/n..It's okay..." Steve's fingers caressed your cheek softly his fingers travelled to be intertwined with your hair. Tears fell and you hid your face in a pillow laying down on your stomach. ( like this basically)

You hiccuped hugging the pillow "shhh

You hiccuped hugging the pillow "shhh.." you softly felt a hand rub your neck. "Relax...and finish my sentences..." Bucky's voice husky and deep. You felt the sides of the bed sink as they were laying down putting you in the middle.
"Y/n.....You know It's not....."
"Real." You said into the pillow
"It's ?" Waiting for your response
"Just a dream.." you finished
you felt a hand repeatedly patting your back like a child. "It's not real pup.." you softly jumped when feeling another kiss again but on the back of your neck. "Can we see puppy's face?" You turned leaning up against the bed propping you up. Your cheeks were tear stained and your face was pink. "Im not afraid of you...I love you.." Steve's hand wiping your face from tears.. "I-I love you t-" "I love her/him more!" Bucky jokingly said kissing your face. "Oh yeah?!" The two looked at you softly grinning. "No!" They pulled your hands away from your face as They started to attack you with kisses feeling their stubble which caused you to push away and smiling. "Your faces are itchy!" You giggled through a hiccup still slightly shaking both your breaths and body. "Breath like me.." Steve pointed to himself exhaling slowly his stomach and chest rising and lowering slowly.

You exhaled Slowly while tracing the brunettes metal layers on his hand.. "Where you going?" He raised a brow the blond. "To the closet.." he opened it pulling out a skippy jar with a grin. "You still have my stash?!" Your hand tightened slightly in Bucky's in excitement. You sat up on your knees still holding his hand. "Just this one...And this!" He pulled a Hershey bar out of his nightstand "breaking it and scooping a little bit of peanut butter on it..

"here.." he handed the small piece to you. You let the taste melt attempting to make you tongue forget about blood. You three softly ate a piece of the chocolate, looking straight forward just thinking while the other two ate tiredly.
"H-hey..." "Yeah?" "Hmm?" They said. "Do you two ever worry about me...like attacking you? You don't think I ever would...kill do you....?" Trying to gesture to them that's what your dream was. "Is that what your dream was about?" You didn't look up to them you just nodded playing with your dog-tags.

Bucky took your hand away kissing it. "Nope...I'm not worried..."

Steve hugged you

Steve hugged you. "Y/n we've talked about this before..."  "Your not the only person who's had that type of dream...I promise..." he laid down with you halfway on his chest while your hand was tracing Bucky's palm. (Hand On left side is Bucky Right side is Steve's)

 (Hand On left side is Bucky Right side is Steve's)

Don't worry..." The brunette yawned "Tomorrow we'll be here...no morning run..." he smiled tiredly his eyes closed his voice soft spoken "Thank god.." you muttered... Bucky smiled. "We'll have...pancakes..."

"Which I'm gonna have to make.." Steve smiled

his fingers softly patting your back

his fingers softly patting your back. Bucky breathed out a chuckle. "Then I'll make that tea/coffee that I bought the other day..." he muttered the two soldiers continued to ramble their plans in attempt to put you to sleep relax. "Thanks.." you yawned nuzzling Steve and grasping Bucky's hand. "I....I really love my service dogs..." you smiled falling asleep as they did. "...And we love ours..." Steve sighed smiled sleepily. "I love her/him more!" Bucky smirked "No!" You muttered into Steve's side. The brunette breathed out a soft chuckle..