Y/n Your grounded! LONG CHAPTER WARNING

After the events of forging Steve's signature to do multiple and dangerously high level operative missions you were grounded By Bucky and Steve.

You were asleep dreaming in your room. At about 5:00 in the morning. "Oh yeah?" You smirked mumbling "And how much do you want?" You turned clinching your pillow "Oh damn..." Your smirked turned to a frown. "For one single....Candy..Bar!? What a rip-" you felt a hand ruffle your hair pulling you out of slumber seeing Bucky grinning. "I'm so glad you weren't dreaming what I thought you were dreaming!" He chuckled you smacked his hand away softly "I'm sleeping..." "Oh No your not, your grounded, remember? And you promised me anyway that you were gonna do this with me Steve.." you mumbled turning into your pillow.

"Nooo!" You whined "Gooo!" He grew annoyed and sighed pulling off your covers seeing your Spidypool underwear. "Woah Someones a collector!" Your grouchy self pulled a pillow over your self "BUCKY!"
"Y/n get up! No! I don't have pants!" He threw your joggers at your face. "Pants!" You laid back down cuddling your pillow "Too tired..." you yawned turning your back..

"Y/n..y/n?...Don't make me bring the captain!..." no response to him he thought you were flat out ignoring him. But in reality you honestly just went back to sleep. Moments past and Steve walked in seeing you spoon your pillow. "Up! Now!" He said in his captain Voice no response "Don't ignore me! Keep it up and I'll add another week!" No response he sighed then rolling his eyes finding the skippy jar in room on the floor grabbing it to put back.

"Okay let's go..." Steve rolled his eyes as if he was just acting tuff Bucky placed a hand on his shoulder "Woah! Wait wait wait..She/He promised me!" Steve raised his hands "Clearly she's/he's asleep!" Bucky grinned whispering in his ear.

———
The two nodded. Sam recording from the doorway. You ran through the woods seeing another wolf..you see their human for and they were beautiful, loving eyes and hand held out to you. With a smirk.. you smirked back walking stopping in your tracks feeling a prickly sensation rubbing your cheek. Rubbing your face it was gone. You continued walking he kissed your cheek but felt COMPLETELY itchy and prickly you pulled away seeing a cactus..Your eyes were closed....it was a dream...But you still felt prickles rub against your face..."SPIDERS!" You shot up from your bed crawling off the bed in fear. You looked seeing Steve and Bucky leaning against the bed where you were sleeping. Seeing Steve grin and Bucky smirking "Oh good your awake now!" Steve said "Your Just In time for our run! Let's go!" He waved the peanut butter. you sighed annoyed seeing Sam record with your phone you quickly snatched it and Then Bucky quickly pulled it from your palm. "Hey! Tha-" "It's yours when your two weeks is done!" He said sternly.

And this too for today!" Steve smiled waving the peanut butter jar

And this too for today!" Steve smiled waving the peanut butter jar. "What!? Why that!?" He grew annoyed "Cause how many times have I told you to put it back?" You counted with your finger "umm..."
"Exactly. Too many to count..."