Part 1/2 M-my...Tail and Ears!?

You were currently watching Some anime with Loki and Sam. "What the hell even is this..?" You laughed "CULTURE" they said in unison. "If you say so...I can't with subtitles.." Nat sipped her juice "You wouldn't even need them if you had gone to that foreign language class." "I guess but c'mon paint balling with Clint? Who could pass that up?" You grinned. Tony walked in. "Alright Weebs...I believe it's my turn.." (He learned that term from Tony by the way) They sighed "Okay! Just give us three minutes it's about to be over anyway!" Sam grinned moving to the edge of his seat.
—————
Loki was currently in his room reading with Tea in hand. Till he heard a thud outside from the room. "What in the-" he peeled out seeing you playing tug of war with Thor in the hallway. "Hey!" Annoyed step beside the two of you. "Take it some where else or-" You bumped into Loki gently spilling a small drop of his tea on his manga.

He gasped you the asgardian froze. "What.Have.You.Done!" Thor pointed "She/He did it!" You shifted human pouting annoyed. "WHAT? Loki I can respect people's stuff b-but that's a small little spot not even a drop...It's like the size of a spec coming from ones mouth!" "Exactly! And it's on my manga!" He slammed it shut away from you. "I'm sorry your majesty would you like me to spit shine it?!...I said I was sorry!" He shoved you and Thor out the room annoyed. "Damn flea bag.." he smirked "Oh how wicked that would actually be..." He thought sipping his tea examining the pages stopping to a section making him grin. "Or better yet.." he glanced at the door.
——————-
"A little to the left.." Bucky whined as you adjusted yourself on his back. He sighed relaxing "Better?" He nodded into his pillow. "Sleepy?" He nodded "Care to join me?" You nodded "I got nothing better to do due...Steve's not done training the cadets huh?" He nodded. "Okay then...yeah.." you softly moved from his back onto his comforter. "And let me be the hugger this time..." His arms wrapping over you protectively while you nuzzled into his chest..Drifting off with his scent engulfed.
—————-
Your face went pink. As you groaned softly into the soldiers chest. "Oh..m-my..god..." Your ears twitched hiding your face into the pillow on the side. "So...Cute.." you heard Bucky mutter "Stop playing with my ears..." You buried deeper. Your hand meeting with his hand. Recognizing you were in your human form. "Wait a minute." You thought you sat up straddling him.

Your hands traveling up to your head feeling your ears..your wolf ears. "No! Out of everything that he's done..He-" Bucky grinned "He did.." You looked down seeing your tail almost wrap around the soldiers thigh. You looked at Bucky's smirk. "Aren't you protective when sleeping?" He cocked a brow. You blushed pushing off of him. "I-I don't like this!" You walked to his closet. "What're ya doin pup?" He sat up from the bed pulling a shirt on. "I-I, Buck look at me I can't go out there looking like this!" You pointed dramatically towards yourself. You grabbed his burgundy hoodie, feeling big and roomy on you. "What about your tail?" He raised a brow. "Oh crap! Um...how about I stuff in down my-" A knock was heard. "Barnes? Have you seen pup anywhere?" It was Bruce. You gave Bucky a pleading look.

God you didn't even need puppy eyes..your wolf eyes were all he needed to break your heart should he say no to you. "Y-yeah..Just give me a sec.." He walked over to you whispering "Stand here.." you nodded, he opened the door Bruce peaking in smiling at you hey pup...Steve called he and Tony are holding are health inspection today...So that means you gotta just make sure I give you the checkup..." You nodded frantically "Just my weight right? And h-height?!" He nodded you sighed "But since Steve's getting done from cadet training early he can sign the papers for a full proper health check.." he smiled "OH GREAT!" You said between your teeth. "Anyway just thought I should let you know..." he nodded smiling Bucky closing the door. You gritted you're teeth "Help me Buck!" You whined, Your canines becoming exposed "What should we do about that tail?....hmmm.." He stared in focus..
————-

"You sure this'll work...?" Your neck turned as his arms grabbed the tape wrapping it around your waist. The plastic hugging your torso. He chuckled "It's worth a shot...just try not to get too excited or it'll wag...lift your shirt up higher.." you did as told nodding in reply. Your ears perked hearing him chuckle.

"What's so funny..?" You cocked a brow. "I'm surprised you don't have like six nipples....or fur on your baby abs..." He grinned as he set the tape down. You blushed pulling your shirt down. Your pouted "Relax pup I'm just...pullin' your tail..." he cheekily smiled. You shook your head annoyed. "I don't know why you would even want to hide your self like this pup...there's nothing to be embarrassed about...I think you actually look adorable..." He smirked his hand digging underneath the fabric of his hoodie scratching behind your ear. You face went pink. "I know your trying to fight it.." he laughed you blushed cocking your head away. "No touching! Not until it's over..." he sighed "fine.." he whined. "Buck? Is pup in there?" He opened the door letting the blond walk in. He smiled "How'd everything go?" The soldier asked "Not too bad..very well actually.." The blond smiled "And how about you? I haven't seen you...all day.." your eyes widened as he turned towards you. "What's the matter?" He cocked a brow "What did you do?" "N-nothing!" "Pup had a nightmare...you know how/she is..." Bucky muttering the last four words.

"Oh..I'm sorry pup.." Steve's hands made way to your shoulders though you bent down in fear of his hands feeling your tail. "U-umm..? Oh! I signed those papers! For your check up..." he smiled "Already?" Your eyes widened looking innocently into his, he nodded smiling "All you need to do now is just go wash up.." His hand met with your head. He stopped looking "what's that?" You scooted away out of the room. "Nothing...!" You left closing the door on the two super soldiers. You ran into your room. Turning the shower on put nothing came out, causing you to frantically turn it repeatedly. You ran down the hallway into lab.

"Just a little...almost got it!" Tony smirked about to finish his house of cards. "TONY!" The cards fell. "WHAT!" Your hoodie fell. His sharp look fell only let out a chuckled grin. "What'd you do this time...?" His hands softly touching your ears embarrassingly leaning into his touch. "nyrgh!" You pulled away pinked face "Steve doesn't know!" You pulled the hoodie up. "Can you just please! Make em' go away!?" Your ears perked back pulling the hoodie back up. "Is that all?" He cocked a brow... "N-no.." you lifted up the hoodie causing him to smirk "A tail to huh?" You huffed explaining to him what Bruce said earlier and how you felt about having a tail and ears. He nodded scratching the hoodie "I'll see what I can do, furball.." You sighed leaving "Thanks Tony your a real lifesaver.." "Of course puppy!" He cooed grinning at your pout, yet your tail wagging in delight. "Oh and about the showers....nnn..they kinda...don't work...Take a bath.." you pouted again annoyed nodding.

Avengers x Reader BOOK OF FLUFFS जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें