(Short Chapter) Late Night conversation comforts. (Bucky only)

1:26 am You fingers intertwined with the fabric of the soldiers shirt your nose nuzzling for more fabric, having feeling cold

1:26 am
You fingers intertwined with the fabric of the soldiers shirt your nose nuzzling for more fabric, having feeling cold. Your tensed body relaxing when you felt two arms Ingulf
you closer to Bucky's chest.
"Thank you.." you muttered into his shirt. His chuckle left warmness "I was the one who texted you to comfort me..Thank you.." he kissed your forehead "it's good to know we have a service Wolf in the building.." He smiled seeing you nod tiredly while fighting the urge to close your  eye lids. "Sleep I'll be okay..." He tilted his head. "Nuh-uh.." you muttered "I can still sense that your a *yawn* little uneasy.." You repositioned him to where he was laying a bit lower than you in the bed. Your pillow sandwiched between your arm and his head. While you played with his hair. He chuckled his head leaning more into the touch while his hand meeting with your in hair. You softly laughed "I'm sorry I'm not Steve..If I was...I *yawn* could actually hold you in my lap or against my chest..-" "You can.." he grinned "...Without crushing me.." Your face went pink. "I called Steve and Sam..." His shoulders relaxing his fingers stroking your neck, implying for you to shift wolf. "What they say?" You shifted laying on his chest his fingers climbing through your fur From your neck to behind your ears. "They said to tell you they love you...aaannd" he grinned "Steve found another hole in his sweater..." He raised a brow.

"Well maybe if someone didn't throw it..." you nuzzled into your paw. He cupped your face "Im sorry I like playing with you..." You snout nuzzled his neck. "Tell him that.." you muttered. "Pancakes?" He Asked tugging gently on your ears. "For tomorrow?" He nodded "yes.." You rested your head in his chest. "Do you miss Sam?" He asked "Yes.." you nodded "Do you miss Barton?" "Yes.." "Do you miss Dad?" "Yes....wait.." your eyes met with Bucky smirk. "Got you." "I thought you said Steve!" You shifted human straddling him. He chuckled "Your face is all red!" He softly threw a pillow at you. "It's okay pup..Your other Dada is here.." he stuck his tongue out. A moment of silence past as you two exchanged looks your read awkward embarrassment while Bucky's plastered Playfulness and Love. He grinned "Are you drunk?" You raised a brow. He chuckled softly "No just tired.." He rubbed his eyes "Okay then Let's just go to bed.." Your huffed trying to hide your blush. "Good night.." you mumbled. "Can I have a kiss?" He gave you puppy eyes. "No." You pouted in the pillow. He waited seconds for you to reveal yourself, Kissing his cheek. "Good night.." you leaned into his side. "Good night pup.." He kissed your temple.

————————-
Morning.
"Hmm?" You "Woah?! Peter when did you get here?!" "Hours ago..Check out this petting zoo!" He smiled "Woah what is that?!" Your eyes widened. Steve laughed "it's just a Wolf.." you smiled "Woah it's claws are shiny!" He laughed the The wolf walked up to you. Your arm went to pet the creature. "It's soft.." your hand ran circles into the coat. "Y/n?"
"Y/n?" "Pup!?" Bucky's face was slightly pink with a smirk. Your eyes shot open seeing your arm hugging Bucky's torso while your other hand was underneath his shirt. Your eyes met with his hysterical expression. "W-What are you doing!?" He laughed. He laughed his arm hugging a pillow. You glared with curiosity. "Nothing!" He smirked "Well it looked like you were doing something?" You examined his face. "I'm not gonna give you make you breakfast until-" "W-Wait a minute!"

Your straddled him pushing his shirt up. "W-wa-Pup!" "Buck! How long have you been a wear-wolf!?" "What? I-Ow!" You tugged gently he tiredly smacked your hands away. "Don't pull my chest hair.." he rubbed his eyes. "But Bucky!" "But Y/n!" He pulled his shirt down. "I need to know!" "Y/n I'm a grown ass man...I have chest hair..that's a human thing for human beings.." "No-" "Yes-" "No! Steve doesn't have it!" "YES HE DOES HE HAS WAY MORE THAN I DO...But he grooms himself..Ya know how I am...I'm lazy when getting around to it..-" "I've never seen you hairy..Like you sleep shirtless all the time..Did I bit your flesh arm last night?" You examined his arm while it hanged loosely in your grasp. "Look you got more hair under your arm!" "Okay now your just insulting me.." he pulled away pink faced. he kissed the side of your head. "Y/n Hydra literally waxed my chest...I grow my chest slowly..." "I'm not a wolf like you....sometimes I wish I was but no....I am not.." he rolled his eyes..then smirked "Or maybe your just playing this off cause your embarrassed?" He walked out into the hall. "No I want some Goddamn answers!" You chased after him. Only for him to throw you back into his bed with a child like scream. His voice came from down the hall. "Put some pants on!"

The elevator dinged Steve, Sam and Clint walked in Sam plopping on the couch while Clint went straight towards the coffee pot. "Morning.." Bucky smiled Steve running fingers through his hair. An echo was heard. "Tell me Buck!" Steve recognizing your voice. "What's going on?" Bucky rolled his eyes muttering. "The one time I decide to wear a shirt to bed..This one thinks I'm like Her/Him.." Steve laughed "How so?" Bucky took out the syrup "It's too early I'll tell you after I make the pancakes..." He adjusted his shirt.