A Wolf with two jelous soldiers. 1/2?

In a nutshell: Bucky and Steve grow jelous because you'll bond so well with Logan what with being more animal like that they're afraid that you'll want to go with him and become an X-men.

You huffed hands resting on your knees at your.  attempt to keeping up with Pietro "Okay! All clear!?"
He grinned with a nod.

"Steve we'er all clear on floor One!" You huffed

"Copy! Tony?" He dodged a fist throwing his opponent over him on the cemented ground. "Mmm Not really showing anything on the building's x-rays but It still shows a distress of heat showing the enhanced.."

"Enhanced??" You and Clint said in unison

"Enhanced??" You and Clint said in unison. Sam rolled his eyes "It said on the report guys.." He fired his guns taking out two guards charging at Natasha and Bucky left and right. "I knew that! I meant like what kind?"
"Not too sure it was just sent in distress and Stark's satellite picked it up since we were the closest!" Natasha leaped kicking another man towards the wall leaving him unconscious. "It better not be that one guy.." The soldier mumbled twisting another's wrist throwing him at the one unconscious. "Who..Wade??" Pietro ask with a chuckle "Yeah him.." He walked around scoping as you shifted behind sniffing. "Oooh! What smells!" You whimpered. "Where?" You shifted human pointing "There!" You jumped "Why...does the ground feel..." You stomped again hearing a creak. "Oh crap-" your gaze with the young man faded as you fell what felt almost like two story's down.

You groaned in your wolf form whimpering. "Y/n!" Pietro yelled "What happened?! What is it!?" The blond asked "Y/n fell argh! With some rubble And its stinks down there..I think it's some kinda...bunker?..y/n are you okay!?"
"Ye-Yeah...I just...broke my leg...." You winced seeing some heavy slabs of the building on your leg. Pietro and the others exhaling a sigh in relief. "Hang on I'm gonna find a way down!" "Hurry sonic it reeks down here...like bad!" You groaned  "Like Barton's laundry bad? Or Sam after a workout bad?" Bucky smirked drop kicking a guard throwing the other at an annoyed Sam grabbing him dragging him into a nearby mud field. "I smell better than you!"

"My clothes don't smell that bad!

"My clothes don't smell that bad!." "Well...." Natasha raised her brows with humorous smile.
"Not as bad as this! It smells like-" your ears twitched "Like what Bub!?.."

You growled fangs bared

You growled fangs bared. "Y/n!? What is it? Y/n?" The Captains voice echoed in your communicator.
"Don't try to start a fight that you can't finish!" He now stood your eyes slightly widened as he appeared to bare his own claws..from his hands. 'Damn leg still isn't healed!" You growled as he came closer. "Stay back!" You looked away waiting for his blades to meet with your fur..But it never did. Only to open your eyes slightly jumping at His face meeting with yours, Sniffing you then you replied sniffing him back. "Whew!! Its you!"
"Shut up!" He groaned lifting the concrete slabs off your foot. "Dont just lay there! Start crawlin'!" You gave an akward look shifting human and made way. "A kid huh?"

He let the slabs go with a slam. "Uh-Yea-No?-Its complicated.."
He picked you up throwing your arm around him.
"Y/n!" You two looked up seeing Sam lower down Pietro and Bucky towards the ground as Tony did with Natasha and Steve. "Avengers.." "Logan..Your looking as grouchy as ever.." Tony raised his hands nonchalantly. "Cap." His palm meeting with Steve's firmly. "Good to see you .." He smiled. "Barnes.."

The soldier nodded in reply his gaze sharply watching him hold you

The soldier nodded in reply his gaze sharply watching him hold you. "Doll." He smirked as Natasha grinned. "Wait you guys know him?" Sam raised a brow. "Know him? he fought in the war, On one our missions with Buck and I..Wolverine." "All old people know each other you should know by now.." Tony patted a smug Sam on his back.

"I'm assuming you sent that call then?" He nodded "I got her/him.." Bucky picked you up throwing you over his shoulder swiftly. " Yeah..A certain someone was supposed to show and...never did...I was obviously out numbered..at a base like this...and you just happened to be the closest in the neighborhood...So...who's the runt?"

"Runt?!" You winced lazily hanging onto Bucky As he turned you facing him. "My name is y/n..." he looked at you with a grin there was a pause. "Logan.."
—————-
•On the quinjet•
"There ya go pup..." He smiled softly, gently setting you against the wall with your leg resting on the archer's lap. Your eyes locking with Logans as he walked in between Steve and Nat. "Alright we'll be at the compound in 30 min..So don't worry pup Bruce's getting med bay all set for you. You nodded, "A wolf huh? Stark Tell me why Fury's allowing a Puppy out on field missions." He raised a brow smirking at you. "Pff..your one to talk Wolverine.." You lightly grinned removing your gloves.
———————-