Your first Christmas..1/2

You sighed stomping onto the quinjet "Finally after a a week we can go home!" You smiled widely "Oh how I miss you un-comfy seats!" You smiled widely.  Sam chuckled "Just in time to for the holidays.." He smiled "Holidays?" You sat up "Another thanksgiving?" Natasha chuckled "Similar but not about a bird...the main attraction is a tree.." She set her equipment down on the table. "A tree?" Sam raises his brows "Christmas?" You tilted your head. Nat sighed Leaving Sam to facepalm. "Don't tell me Cap didn't tell you about Christmas!" You shook your head he sighed "The old guy that crawls and leaves you free stuff.." You grinned "Oh yeah!" You laughed. Natasha whispers to Sam "Does She/He actually ya know..believe?" Sam nodded "Tony said he was gonna have Steve dress up for the cameras and show y/n..the day after..To give her/him that pizzazz.." he chuckled

————-At the compound *outside*
"Arghh! Ahh!" The brunette grabbed the ledge "Stupid stark!" "Buck c'mon.." Steve sighed watching the archer pull the brunette up  from the ceiling. "Remember its for y/n!" He spoke Bucky huffed "You think Stark bein' a genius and all he could've booked for some help to come decorate the compound.." He sighed his breath visible. "Where is he anyway?!" Clint raised a brow, Steve turned around crunching the snow beneath him. "He's with Peter out grabbin a few things...I told ya I wanted to kinda keep it traditional..." Clint slipped falling with a splat into the snow behind the soldier. Thor walked out, With a mug in hand Pietro walking behind out the door. "Have they arrived yet?" He grinned Steve shook his head smiling softly. He turned around "Ya know I think it's great that you went out the way for the Girl/Boy..You did say it was her/his first holiday outside the other two..yes?" He nodded. The archer stood up with a grunt. Seeing Pietro laugh throwing a snowball at him, exploding on impact.

————-
"Wait so ...In a nutshell Christmas is gift giving..? And...also spending time..together? With some old guy who crawls through my chimney? And check to see if I'm behaving myself!?" Sam laughed "in a way.." You grew annoyed "I already have two old guys who do that! Why the hell do I need another!?" Sam and Nat chuckled. "Because he's the dude that brings the presents..Oh! That reminds me!" He smiled pulling out a paper and a pen. "You gotta write your letter to him with a list of what you want.." "I do!?" Sam winked "I'll send it to him for you.." you nodded Nat nudged him. "Now your just being' silly Sam I thought you were gonna pull the whole he not real thing..." He squinted "Iiiiii waaasss but Cap wrote me..He said since it's pup's first Christmas he kinda wanted to do the whole Santa is real thing..." he whispered seeing you struggle with your list.

————-

"Okay." Clint looked over his list. "Thanks for the help you two.." He smiled at the twins "No problem I love decorating.." Pietro smiled Wanda sipping from her mug. "Where's Cap and Barnes everything's ready.." He raises a brow. Wanda set her mug down "Their getting ready...For the mission." "..Oh that.."
"You got your gloves Punk?" The blond nodded throwing over his scarf. Steve smirked "Lookin sharp Buck.." Grinned staring out towards the window. "Well I try.." Clint pushed opened the door. "I thought you said you were going Christmas shopping!" Bucky glared annoyed "JEEZE BARTON! Ever heard of knocking!?" Pietro ran into the doorway "Guys! There here!" The group ran outside seeing Sam and Nat along with you dragging your equipment.

"Hey!" They all ran greeting Bucky taking your bag from you pulling you up with his left arm kissing your cheek. "How ya been Pup?" He smiled Steve engulfing you kissing your face. "I missed you!" They smiled. "But...ugh can ya put me down Buck...I'm kinda tired.." You softly smiled He grinned "But this is the only way your gonna get to our level..." You face went pink you pouted holding your arms out for Steve to take you, he did laughing setting you down. "What are two wearing!?" You grinned "Christmas sweaters...I assumed Sam told you about what's goin on?" You nodded "I love this...So it's kinda like Halloween then...Decorating I mean right?" They nodded "Now we have to go and grab a few things.." Bucky nodded "But I just got here! Plus that's supposed to be Santa's job!" You groaned. Steve softly smiling "Uh!we know that! Eheh." Bucky grinned "We just gotta run some errands..for the...Dinner?..A-Anyway Queens and Stark just came back not that long after you guys landed actually...."
—————
You currently were with Loki and Thor prepping Christmas Cookies with Peter. "Oh Peter thanks for my Stocking by the way!" You smiled spraying the cookie pan. "No problem It's your first real Christmas right?" You nodded as he smiled mixing the bowl. Loki glared seeing you focused on his hand whisking the batter. "Is something the matter? You seem rather troubled...For such a holiday..." He raised a brow squeezing some of the dough out the pan. "I-Uh-I-It's just you'd think Steve and Bucky would be here!..." Loki took the spoon out of the empty bowl handing it to you. "Worry not...They'll return shortly..I'm sure there just taking care of their Avenging business..." Thor grinned "You are correct brother! Steve told me himself..." Your raised your brows. "They did?" He nodded "Quite..They wanted to clear and have a complete whole open schedule for tomorrow's events!" The blond smiled as Loki made you try the raw cookie dough.

——Meanwhile——
"BACK UP LADY!" The soldier fell nearly catching himself. "Buck! Did you grab one!?" He nodded "That's the last one!" "Copy that let's go pay!" The two dashed "Steve your falling behind!" "BUCK THERE IS...There is BUNCH of people and we-" Bucky's look sharped "Get in." "What? No!" "GET IN THE DAMN CART!" The soldier grabbed the captain by his hoodie with the strength of his covered left arm. "B-Buck!" The soldier sprinted, hands clutched to the handle "YAHHH!" Steve's blue eyes widened "Wa-WATCH OUT FOR THE ESCALATOR!!" "GOD DA-"
—————
"So how is it?" Pietro smirked "It's just taste the same.." You grinned "No! It's supposed to taste-" "Magical?"  You, Peter and Wanda laughed sipping your coco. By the fire sitting on the carpet. "Don't sweat it Pietro, It taste magical to me.." Tony smirked pouring something extra in his with Natasha's approval adding it to hers.
"We're back!" Steve grunted shooting Bucky a look. "What happen to your sweater Steve? it's covered in mud.." Bucky grinned "I'm gonna change...Nat have you seen my white sweater?" He walked past you and The others while they exchanged laughs. Only you to look around.

———-
by this time, you currently were in the common room with The avengers binge watching Christmas movies for the background noise and just hanging out. From Gremlins, to home alone 1 and 2 to the Charlie Brown special and Some Rudolph. Currently you were now watching Its a wonderful life. While helping Bucky and Loki Sow a popcorn string. While Sam and Thor kept poking from the popcorn tin. You looked at the screen Seeing the end of the film as the man embraced with his family. You slipped away remembering what Pietro told you earlier. (Y/n There are still some ornaments we have saved for you.) Your pointed to yourself (Me?) Pietro nodded. (For the tree!) You walked outta the room back to the main floor looking seeing as their was an ornament that each represented an avenger...Hell even Fury, Hill and Coulson has one on the tree.

You examined some ornaments left for you, one was A wolf one. "Mmm..." Bucky looked seeing you attempt to put it near everyone else's little did you know Tony had them put up really high for show. The soldier grinned "Need some help?" You jumped ".Yes.." You handed him the ornament. He shook his head kneeling down. "On my back.." "Wha-What?! I don-" "C'mon.." He teased you looked around seeing nobody. You sighed "Can't you just do it?" You said with sadness in your tone.

. "It's your ornament though..." You blushed your chest meeting his back while your arms wrapped around his neck.
You hooked it on quickly, squirming to hop off the tall males back. "Easy!" You landed with a little thud on your toes. "Thanks..." You shifted wolf. "Y/n..."
"Hmm?" "Are you okay?..." ".....Yeah.." you walked bumping into Steve. His eyes landing down to yours. "Oh! There you are!" He smiled only for it to shift with worry. "Are you okay?" He looked to Bucky only to see him shrug. Steve gently lowered himself smiling. "Y/n..tell me..please pup?" "W-When's Santa comin' I heard about this nice and Naughty list..Is he not coming?" Steve sighed in relief engulfing you in a hug kissing your face. You tried pushing him away playfully "Pup! I know you made the list! You've been so good!" "Good?" He smiled and replied  "Good."

"Alright

"Alright.." you softly smiled.