Push

It's awkward between Dewey and Louie for days. The two kept as far away from each other as possible, going to great lengths to never see each other unless at meal times.

Huey was getting sick of it. They were family and family shouldn't be hiding from each other. He just wanted to lock them in a closet just to get them to make up.

Webby was thinking the same thing. She loved Louie and all but he was being really stubborn. No matter what she said or did, he wouldn't agree to talking to Dewey. It was frustrating.

So, together, they plotted something. Something Webby liked to call "Operation Push Louie and Dewey into a closet", the name's a work in progress.

Webby was off to lead Louie to the closet and Huey was to bring Dewey. But unbeknownst to them, earlier that morning Louie and Dewey bumped into each other in front of a portrait of their mom.

Louie sighed, glancing at his brother. "Mom was so amazing and smart... I wish I was like her."

Dewey frowned, regrettably. "Lou... you are like mom. You're really smart and cunning. Even uncle Scrooge said so!" he sighed. "I'm sorry about what I said. I shouldn't have said you weren't like mom... and I shouldn't have misgendered you."

Louie nudged his shoulder. "I should be sorry too... I made a big show out of it..."

"It's okay... Siblings again?"

"Siblings again."

When Dewey and Louie were shoved into the closet they just looked at each other, then started laughing. Louie sat on the floor and pulled out his phone.

"Wanna watch videos until Lena tells them we already made up?"

"Yep!"