Difficult

Louie was okay being genderfluid. They felt like they didn't have to worry too much over just choosing one gender like most would expect them too.

But the days when they felt like they had no gender were confusing. If they didn't have a gender, then what were they? They had to be one or the other, right?

On these days they seeked comfort in their girlfriends, so there they found themself, snuggled up in the middle of Lena and Webby on Lena's bed, their fingers intertwined.

"Do you... do you guys think I'm weird for not having a gender right now?" Louie asked in a whisper. They felt their girlfriends move closer, nuzzling their cheeks.

"Of course not, Louie!" Webby said, tone tender but still holding her enthusiasm. "I would never think you're weird..."

Lena frowned. "Where did this thought come from, green?"

Louie sighed, shifting to get more comfortable. "I don't know... I guess I just feel like I have to choose between being a girl or a boy..."

"Well, that's stupid. You don't have to choose, be genderfluid, be non-binary, be a plane, who cares, just be you."

Louie blinked, surprised. "Really? It's that simple?"

"Yup." Lena snuggled closer, draping an arm across their chest, and laid her head on their shoulder. "Now lie still, pillow."