Fall

Louie has always thought of himself as aromantic. Or whatever the word is for 'crushing on someone but not really feeling anything for them'. Did that make him a bad person? Maybe, but he didn't care. It's not like he can control his feelings.

Now, if he could...

Louie pushed the thought away. That was not a road he wanted to go down today. Right now he wanted to focus on his problem.

Lena.

Lena, his best friend. Lena, his go-to when feeling down. Lena, his voice of reason against his dark thoughts. Lena, his favorite reason to smile. Lena, Lena, Lena!

God, he couldn't stop thinking about her. He wanted to, more than anything. He wanted to shove his feelings and these thoughts into a box and send it to deepest part of his mind where it will be forgotten.

But he can't. And maybe, deep down, he knew he didn't want to. He wanted to keep Lena at the forefront of his mind. He wanted to share his feelings for her. He wants to hold her hand. He wants to play with her hair. He wants to share his every moment with her.

Lena, his everything.

Lena, his crush.

Louie covered his face, cheeks heating up. "I'm screwed."

Heart's Desire, Heart's Pain {LouWebena}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara