3.1.1

I lean against the wall with my arms at my sides and my head layed against it and my eyes closed. I sigh and take a deep breath. Someone lays their head against my shoulder and I blink my eyes open. "We'll get out of here soon" Cora sighs. "Hopefully" I nod lazily. If you're wondering where I am right now well...it's a long story. Let's just say that encounter with Ethan I had a few months ago didn't go so well.

Now I've been stuck in a bank vault with Boyd and my sister, who I thought was dead by the way. You wouldn't even believe how much shock I was in when I saw her. And vice versa. Boyd takes a seat beside Cora with a sigh. "The full moon's coming" Boyd sighs and I nod. "Yeah. I know" I tell him. "I don't want you guys to be near me. I think we should all stay away from each other" He tells me. "I think we'll be fine" I tell him. "But what if I can't control it? Neither of us will." Boyd brings up.

"We won't hurt each other Boyd." Cora tells him. "I don't want to hurt you two" Boyd tells us sadly. "And we don't want to hurt you" Cora tells him. "And we won't. Don't worry guys. We'll all be okay" I reassure them. "That's what you said about Erica. But look what happened to her." Boyd says, on the verge of tears again. Cora pulls him into a hug as I frown, staring off into space.

The vault door suddenly opens up and we all spring to our feet. Deucalion stands at the entrance with a smirk. "Glad you're awake" He smiles. My eyes go from him to a figure lurking on an upper floor above. My eyes widen as I spot Isaac. Deucalion notices me and looks over, trying to see. Isaac quickly hides behind a wall. Deucalion turns back to me and tilts his head. "Something you see, Madison?" He asks. I quickly shake my head as I watch Kali tackle Isaac.

"Isaac!" I scream. I make a daring move and ram into Deucalion, catching him off guard. I sprint out of the vault as he growls at me. The rest is a blur.

~~~

I awake to the feeling of electric volts surging through my body. I groan in pain and grunt. "Shhh" someone tells me, before the electricity stops. I groan and fall back down. My whole vision was blurry so I didn't know what was happening. I didn't know where I was or anything. All my recent pains start flooding back into my system and I whimper in pain.

I hear some grunts from beside me as I try to adjust my eye-sight. "Quiet" the same person that shushed me tells the other person. I feel arms wrap around me and lift me up as I groan out again. My right arm is put around someone's shoulder. They bends down causing me to involuntarily bend down as well causing another groan. They stand back up and start walking as me and whoever else was with us get dragged along with her.

"Stay with me. We're almost there." The person whispers. It sounded like a woman. "My neck" I hear a familiar voice say. It was Isaac. "From their claws. It's how they share memories." The woman says. "But I don't remember anything." Isaac complains. "Also how they steal them." She says leading us to a motorcycle. "Isaac...?" I manage to get out. "Madi...?" He asks.

She sets me down on the bike and Isaac right behind me. She gets on in front of me. She grabs my arms and wraps them around her waist and I wince. This was so not okay. Isaac wraps his arms around my waist and I wince again from the pain and the awkwardness. "Listen to me, no matter what happens you two hold on, okay? You hold on tight." The woman tells us. All I can do is nod.

She puts a helmet on and revs the engine before taking off. I try and make it as less awkward as possible considering this felt extremely wrong but yet it was hard considering I was in so much pain and I felt very weak and drowsy. My head collapses onto her shoulder as I feel myself start to lose consciousness. I could already feel Isaac's head on my shoulder.

"I hear something" Isaac suddenly says. I on the other hand, didn't hear a thing. But considering I was quickly losing my supernatural abilities, it really didn't surprise me I couldn't hear what he heard. It was gonna take a little bit more than usual before I fully heal. "Someone's coming." Isaac warns us. I lazily lift my head up and look back behind me. I notice Isaac already looking back as well.